Chapter 4

Bestfriends? Maybe...

I'm so happy that we are now talking to each other. Since the day he didn't talk to me, i keep on thinking about him. So today, we are on our way to the Tennis court. We sat at the bench and it's really crazy because all of the people at our club are couples.. So me and Jiyong oppa are looking at them and its really awkward. Ugh.. :[ Anyways, like the usual days, we clean and go to the goody beefy.. And it seems like its always close. When i went there alone yesterday, it is also closed. I'm really worried to Beef ahjumma. We decided to go to a place which is also our favorite, the Goody Chicky.. And yeah.. This time, it's their Chicken which is soooo good~ And we also like the seller there. And this time, it is a man. And we decided to call him "Chicken ahjussi". Funny, right? Right. Anyways, we ate the food and Oppa suddenly told me something.. " Hun-chae~ You know what, i will be asking another girl.. To be my girlfriend.." he told me with a serious voice.. I stopped chewing my food and looked at him. "Who?" i suddenly asked.. Seriously.. I hate when curiousity stikes :<  "Min Hye..." he said stabbing the food with his metal chopsticks.. I just feel that someone stab me at the back.. Min Hye is a bully to me with her friends. Damn! If only you are at my condition right now, i don't know what you will do. I just nodded and eat my food slowly.. Goddammit, i thought this day will be awesome. After we finished eating, we greeted Chicken Ahjussi farewell and we walked from home.. While we are walking, it's really awkward..Before wasn't like this.. "Uhmm. What happened to you Hunchae~" he said breaking the silence, "  O-oh.. N-Nothing.." i stuttered. Gosh.. This is really heartbreaking.. " Okay.. If you say so.." he said putting his arm around mine. Psh.. Dense guy. I wasn't surprised. We're always like this.. No big deal.

---------------

When i arrived at home, my sister is already sleeping.. I went to my room and dress my self intocomfy clothes and do my homeworks.. I finished them all i climbed to my bed.. Isn't it obviuos Jingyo oppa? I like you.. How can you not see that? Or am i really not attractive to you? Oppa.. I wish that you will know what my feeling is when you said you will confess to Min Hye unnie.. I hope she won't play your heart... And i fell asleep after.


Here it is~! Chapter 4. Damn.. Chaerin is passing through a hard road.. Let's wish for her goodluck. :< Anyways... Don't forget to Subscribe and Comment! Stay tuned to see what will happen next~! Okay..Bye Bye!