Luhan: Roommates

EXO request fanfics

 

You were lost and thirsty then saw an airport,'Hmm...wonder if they have drinks somewhere here,of course they do,it's an airport' you thought then walking inside immediately seeing a beverage shop,you walked into the shop and bought a banana milk then walked out the shop making your way out the airport looking around for a map,suddenly you bumped into something, you looked infront of you to see a boy,"Oh mianhae,mianhae" you said bowing, "It's ok,it was my fault,let me get you another drink" he said bowing back then looking at the drink in your hand,you looked at the one in your hand to see it was empty and on the floor, "Oh ani,you don't have to do that" you said,"I want to,I feel bad,I destroyed your drink" he replied then smiling softly, "Umm...arraso" you said then smiling back at him,you both walked to the beverage shop and you got another banana milk along with him getting the same,you both then walked out the airport, "Annyoung,kamsahabnida" you said waving,he waved back then smiled walking away,you both then walked seperate ways but kept in near distance to each other,after 14 minutes of wandering around you leaned on a wall trying to poke your straw through your carton of banana milk,"Are you lost?" the same boy asked,you looked up to see the same boy,"Umm...nae,just..." you said for him to finish your sentence,"Lost?", "Nae,I'm trying to find my way home,I accidently came too far from home that now I've no idea where I am" you said pouting,suddenly he took the banana milk and straw off of you and poked the straw in the carton for you then gave it back to you,"That's one problem solved" he said smiling as he was amused as you sipped your drink happily,"I'm lost too,I also came to far from home,looks like we should stick together until we figure out where we are" he said,you smiled then both began walking around while talking about where you live,"Ooh,I know where we are!" you said,"By the way,where do you live?" you asked,he said where he lived then you became shocked,"Wait...you live there,you can't" you said,"Wae?" he asked confused, "Well,that's the apartment block I've just moved into earlier,I didn't see my roommate because they weren't in" you said wide eyes,he then widened his eyes also shocked,"Oh well,looks like we'll be seeing each other around alot then" he said smiling softly,you nodded and smiled then you both walked to the apartment block.

"So,what do you think of this block?" he asked you,"It's very nice,I love it here,the view is amazing" you answered happily as you both climbed up 4 flights of stairs,you both then stopped infront of the same door,"You don't..." you said,"Nae,do you..." he answered,you nodded,he suddenly smiled and unlocked the door then sat on the couch,you walked inside the apartment then he patted the seat next to him on the couch,you sat next to him then suddenly he held out his hand, "Nice to meet you,I'm Luhan" he said smiling,"Nice to meet you,I'm ______" you said then he softly took your hand and shook it,as soon as your hands touched you both felt tingles all over,"So your my new roommate then" he said still smiling softly,you nodded,"Well welcome home then" he said then chuckling,after that you both asked each other questions about likes,dislikes and some habits,"Ahh,arraso,don't worry,I won't touch your cookies unless you told me too" he said chuckling silently,"Kamsahabnida" you replied smiling,Luhan looked at his watch then jumped up,"Omo,is that the time already, aigoo" he said,you stood up,looked at your watch then went toward your room,"We should go to bed now,good night Luhan" you said waving cutely,"Good night ______, sweet dreams" he said walking to his room and waving,you nodded,"You too" you replied then you both went to bed,Luhan laid in his bed and couldn't stop thinking about you,no matter what he thought it led back to you,in the end he fell to sleep.

Morning 07:26

 

Luhan invited some of his friend Sehun over to play video games for a bit before he had to go to college,"Yeah,I win!" Sehun said clapping his hands happily,"Chukahae" Luhan said then giving Sehun 2 pieces of chocolate,"So,Luhan,have you found a roommate yet or not?" Sehun asked,"Oh nae,I have,very nice person" Luhan said smiling,you unlocked the apartment door and walked in with a bag of cookies then walked into the living room to see Luhan and a boy, "Oh annyoung" you said waving then sitting down,"Oh annyoung,who's this?" Sehun asked Luhan,"This is ______,she is my new roommate" Luhan answered,"Ahh,nice to meet you, chocolate?" he said offering you a piece of chocolate,"Oh gomawo" you said happily taking a piece of chocolate,Sehun smiled at you childishly,"Excuse me,just going in the kitchen" you said getting up and going into the kitchen to put the cookies away,"I like her,all the girls I know would of said no to chocolate but she didn't, she's different" Sehun said then putting chocolate in his mouth,"Nae,she is,very different" Luhan said smiling admiringly in a trance, "Hmm...hyung,if I wasn't mistaken I'd say you like her" Sehun said smirking as Luhan blushed, "Well...,she's just so...,you know" Luhan said not knowing how to explain it,"I don't know what you mean but I can guess the feeling, ~Hyung is in love~ Hyung is in lo-~" Sehun replied then singing,Luhan quickly covered Sehun's mouth before you heard him,Sehun giggled then stood up,"Annyoung hyung,make sure you tell her,she won't know if you don't tell her", Sehun then popped his head in the kitchen,"Annyoung ______,see you again" he said to you then disappeared then suddenly appeared again,"By the way,Luhan has something to tell you" he said smiling then waving,you waved back then went into the living room to find Luhan only to see he had gone.

18:23 PM

You stood on the balcony looking at the sun set when suddenly something covered your eyes from behind,"Guess who" Luhan said,"Hmm...the person I've been worried about?" you said,Luhan uncovered your eyes then stood next to you,"Mianhae,I didn't know you were worried" he said pouting,"Yah,don't pout,it's too cute,you'll make me..." you said for Luhan to interupt,"Blush?", "Nae" you said shyly beginning to blush,"_____,I have something to ask you but I'll understand if you say no" he said,"Oh arraso,what is it?" you asked,"Well...I...like you, please may you be my girlfriend?" he asked holding out a massive flower closing his eyes hoping for you to say nae,you smiled happily then quickly pecked him on the cheek, "Nae,arraso,I will" you said taking the flower from him,he opened his eyes and put his hand on his cheek where you kissed him,"Really?" he asked,"Nae" you nodded,he hugged you tightly then kissed you happily and passionately.