Kai: Sleepover

EXO request fanfics

 

 

You heard knocking on your door,you opened the door to see him smiling,the same innocent smile as usual,"Anneong _______" he said smiling happily as he walked into the living room,you closed the door then walked into the living room,"You were meant to be here 4 hours ago while it was daylight" you pouted,"I was,...mianhae,I've only just got from practice,let me hug you to make up for it" he said putting his arms around you and hugging you,you could smell his sweat on his top,he then pulled away from the hug and picked up his bag then went upstairs,you followed him and watched him go into the bathroom,"Just so you know...I haven't forgiven you yet" you said,Kai scoffed in humor then closed the bathroom door so he could shower.

 

You went back downstairs into the kitchen to get a bowl of cookies you made earlier then went back to your room,you sat on your bed placing the bowl next to you,you layed there for a minute then rolled over onto your tummy,you looked at the bathroom door then slowly looked in his bag,you then felt something,you took it out the bag and saw it was a box,you tried to open it but it was locked,suddenly the bathroom door opened and Kai walked into your room,"What are you doing?" he asked as you shot up and hid the box behind your back,"Nothing" you said quickly,"Arraso,I'll be back in a second" he said walking back out the room to get something that he left in the bathroom,you quickly put the box back in his bag then sat in the middle of the bed,"I'm back" he said putting his necklace on then sitting in the middle of your bed with you,"Cookie?" you offered smiling,he smiled happily as he took a cookie and bit into it,you bit into your cookie then noticed something."Oppa,what is that key for?" you asked,"This,...well...it unlocks a box" he said then munching on the cookie,"Ahh...ok" you said then having an idea,"Let's go to bed and tell each other stories" he said then sitting on his bed which was a spare mattress,duvets and pillows,it was very comfy.You told each other stories until midnight then decided to go to sleep.

 

You woke up to the sun shining through your curtains,you looked next to your bed to see if he was still asleep,he was,suddenly you decided to put your plan into action,you leaned down closer to his body,most of the blanket was off of him making it easier to get the necklace off of him,you reached down to the necklace and gently picked up the necklace to get ahold of the clasp,suddenly Kai's eyes shot open,he grabbed your wrists,pulled you onto his bed then flipped over so he was on top of you,"O-Oppa,I thought you were asleep" you said,"Aniya,I woke up ages ago,what were you doing with my necklace?" he asked,"N-Nothing,just...admiring it" you lied,"No you wasn't,I'm not dumb,I know what you're up to" he said,his face was 4 inches away from yours,this was very awkward as you were only friends,you'd been crushing on him for ages but still...,you were only best friends,"How do you know?" you asked.

 

~Flashback~

Kai walked out of the bathroom in his pajamas then walked towards your room,suddenly he saw you with the box in your hands,he smiled amused at you trying to open it,he walked in the room and saw you quickly stand up and hide the box behind your back,he tried his hardest to keep a staight face,"What are you doing?" he asked,"Nothing" you said quickly,"Arraso,I'll be back in a second" he said walking back to the bathroom,he left the necklace in the bathroom,he picked it up then walked back your room to see you putting it in his bag quickly,he walked in and sat on the bed next to you,as you both ate cookies you asked him,"Oppa,what is that key for?","This..." he began,"well...it unlocks a box" he answered,'Oh and nae ______,this is the key you're looking for and know exactly that you're going to do to get it' he thought as he munched his cookie.

~Present~

 

"Y-You knew,b-but...mianhae" you said pouting,he smiled,"That's ok,...actually..." he began letting go of your wrists and reaching in his bag then pulling out the box,"Here" he said putting it in your hands then giving you his necklace,"B-But-" you said,"Go on,open it" he said still on top of you,you slowly unlocked the box,you looked at Kai who's face still 4 inches from yours then slowly opened the box,inside there were 2 rings,"O-Oppa,you never told me you liked someone,...congradulations" you said trying to hide your sadness as you closed the box then pushed him from on top of you to sit up,suddenly you were pushed back down again and he was on top of you again,"I do like someone,that someone is you,these are for us,it's taken me too long to confess to you so I hope you accept my confession" he said opening the box,you were in shock,you stayed quiet staring him,"_______?" he said,"Hmm...oh,...jinja,...you mean that?" you asked,he nodded eagerly,"Then...I accept" you said smiling gently,he took the ring out and slid it on your finger then he slid his on his finger,"Umm...o-oppa,we're in a rather awkward position" you said shyly,he smirked cheekily and cupped your face with his hand,"Not for me it isn't" he said then leaning down,your eyes widened as you felt his warm lips on yours,the feeling was overwhelming and in the end you closed your eyes,he pulled away then helped you up.

 

"You know...I still haven't forgiven you" you said then beginning to walk to your bedroom door,suddenly you were thrown onto your bed,"Well,let's see if I can change that" he said cheekily smiling then kissing you passionately.

 

Let your imagination take the lead~