Kai: Best friends...or more?

EXO request fanfics

 

 

"Yah,_____,where are you?" Kai asked walking into your house,you quickly hid somewhere where he couldn't find you,"Find me!" you said playfully,Kai smiled cheekily shutting the door behind him,"Arraso,I'm coming" he said,you silently laughed at the placed he looked for you,"I can't find you,I'm going home" Kai said pouting and walking out of sight,you slowly came out of the cupboard and went to the front door to see no sight of Kai,'Why did he give up?' you thought,suddenly Kai sneaked up on you,wrapped him arms around you waist then swung you around,after of minute of him spinning your around he let go,"Yah" you said pouting cutely,"Annyoung ______,I want to take you somewhere" he said with a cheeky smile,you blushed at his cheeky expression then nodded,"I've got to get dressed first though" you said running upstairs,you quickly got changed then ran back downstairs to Kai,Kai turned around and smiled,"Come on then" he said putting an arm around you and walking out the door,the situation with you and Kai was that you were best friends but you had a major crush on him,"Where are you taking me?" you asked,"Somewhere" he said smirking,you blushed a little while walking.

 

 

Kai smiled as he walked next to then saw something and ran off,you looked in the direction he ran off to,to see a bunch of girls chatting with him,you pouted sadly then suddenly Kai came back with a bag in his hand then you both walked again,"What was that about?" you asked,"Nothing" he lied,you both walked past Rubik cube club,as you were going past the club a girl came out of no-where and linked arms with Kai,"Well,annyoung,took you along time to get here" she said,all you could smell was her,she smelt of alcohol and awful perfume,Kai was just about to say something when she snatched the bag out of Kai's hand,"Is this for me,of course it is" she said smiling then she was just about to open the bag when Kai snatched it back off of her,"I never said it was yours and I certainly don't know you" he said then taking your hand and dragging you behind him,"Who was she?" you asked,"Molla (I don't know" he answered,"She seemed to know you pretty well" you said pouting,"Well I don't know her" he said smiling at you,then another women came over to Kai and slapped him,"Annyoung Kai,don't you remember me?" she asked then putting her hands on her hips, Kai looked back up again from being slapped,"What was that for?" he said,"You made me pregnant" she answered,"Umm...I'll be going home now" you said walking of before he could stop you,"Yah,who do you think you are,I don't know you so how could I have made you pregnant?" Kai said madly,"I'm your fan,you made me pregnant from this picture" she said showing him the picture of himself,"You just made my friend run off" he said then walking off to find you.

 

 

You were stood at a bus stop leaning on the pole of the streetlight,Kai looked for you everywhere then stopped running around to catch his breath,'Where did she go,now that she thinks I got a girl pregnant,she won't listen to me' he thought,he looked up then suddenly saw you across the road,you suddenly heard someone say your name,you stopped leaning on the pole of the streetlight and looked around you,no-one was there,then you heard it again,you looked around again then saw Kai on the opposite side of the street signalling you to go to him,you pouted as you slowly as you turned away from him and leaned on the streetlight pole again,Kai sighed then walked across the road to you,"Yah,why didn't you come to me,why did you leave me?" he asked standing behind you,"Because I like you and I couldn't hold in my upset" you mumbled to yourself,"Why won't you look at me?" he asked gently,you didn't answer,Kai then walked to the front of you and crouched down to see your face as you were looking at the floor,Kai smirked then started doing aegyo to get you to look at him,you looked at him sadly,"Wae so sad?" he asked,"Did you really get her pregnant?" you asked him,Kai stood up and smiled gently,"Ani,I didn't,she said I got her pregnant with one of my pictures" he answered,"Oh arraso" you said gently smiling,"Let's see if I can take you where I wanted to take you from the start" he said putting an arm around you and began taking you somewhere.

 

 

Kai suddenly stopped walking,walked behind you and put a blindfold on you,he then walked you closer to the sea,"Can I take it off yet?" you asked,"Here you go" he said taking it off of you,you looked around to see you were at the beach at sunset,"It's beautiful" you said,"Why did you bring me here though?" you asked,"Well..." he began,you looked at him with your big,sparkly eyes and made him even more worried to your reaction,"I have something to tell you" he said as you sat down on the sand with your feet in the shore,he sat down next to you closer than he usually sat next to you,"What do you have to tell me?" you asked looking at him cutely,"I like you...alot" he said,"I like you alot too,you're my bestest friend" you said smiling,"Ani,oh,forget this,too hard to explain" he said then suddenly nearing in and kissing you passionately,you both seperated and Kai looked at you who was in complete shock at what happened,"Umm...______,will you be my yoja chingu,it's alright if you don't feel the same,I understand" he said standing up and walking away along the shore sadly,suddenly you jumped on his back happily,"Nae,nae" you said happily hugging him while still on his back,he smiled happily as you jumped off of his back then he turned to face you,"I have something for you" he said taking out a teddy bear from the bag from earlier,"Omo,it's soo cute" you said,"That one is me for you,this one is you for me" he said hugging his teddy bear,"You know,I'm right here so you can hug me" you said giggling,he then embraced you in a big hug and squeezed you lovingly,"You know these bears,well they're proof that we're a couple,like couple rings" he said in your ear,"Really,you're soo sweet,I love it" you said,"Saranghae _____" he said,"Saranghae Kai" you said pecking him on the cheek,"You tease,I want a proper kiss" he said cutely pouting then cupping your face and kissing you passionately again.