chapter 1

lonely not for forever

You now make your homework in your room. Tomorrow like always i go to school with walk ! So nice if someone accompany me tomorrow ~ While you do your homeowork , you got message from your chingus(friend)

From:Jongup

To:MinHa kyeopta

Are you tomorrow free after class tomorrow? I want make study group tomorrow , can you join us ?

From:Minha kyepota

To:Jongup

Jongup aahhh~mianhae , tomorrow i got some work , maybe next time , ok ? now i make some homework , so if you have problem in make homework , told me now , ne ? 

Another message from you chingu

From:Natasha

To:MinHa lonely

Yaaaaahhhhh MinHa ! Help me to do this homework ! I got trouble now ! Tomorrow teach me , ok ? Go now ~ :'*

***now you lazy reply them message  and continued make your homework***

 

*knock the door*"mrs minha shii,are you inside?listen me " you maid knock your door to told you dinner already be prepared. You quickly jump from your bed to not missed that dinner ~ "yah top,minha,zelo do you guys ready to go school tomorrow ? maybe tomorrow , mom and dad go to overseas because so many work at there , so , please go back early tomorrow , ok ?"you mom told to you guys . Zelo just nods and quickly eating his favourite food , cherris tomatoes !

 You pov "mom and dad always leave us . shh . i got freedom . jyeah !

" TOP pov " This kid already got freedom tomorrow . i have to quickly to disccuss with mom and dad . 

**after eating with your family*

now your family are gather at outiside house near pool to relax . just only you in house . Them know you love lonely 

TOP pov " Jyeah ! I got time to discuss with mom ! " "Mom,do you know when you not here , MinHa got freedom already . Aishh . I can't always observe her . I have to take care this little boy and my band , aigooooo ==' "

Mom pov " i know it , son . Don't worry , son . Mom and dad go there because want discuss bussiness and seach you girlfriend and his boyfriend . *smile and laugh* Mom go there maybe back corner this month . Take care both for mom and dad , ok ? Zelo yaa~~don't be naughty to your big brother and your sister , ok ? Always obey them word , ok ? 

TOP pov" what's wrong my mom this night ? Being so naughty -_- mom,i go to inside now . Tomorrow maybe i got long time to stress so let's me rest now*kiss mom's cheek"

Zelo pov"Mom, i already 15 year old ~ don't worry . because hyung busy to take care MinHa noona,let's me take care of her . Mom , i go sleep now , bbuing *yaws *

 

P/s:sorry so this capter so weird ^_^