kris?

lonely not for forever

"so, where we going now ? " he asked while start his motorcycle and ride it .

"Can we go to stable behind the town ? " you whispering at his ear 

"Show me that direction , ok ? " he yelled at you

You reached at horse's field . A few workers welcome you and him . Even that's workers already know you .

"Mrs.MinHa , long time not see you here ? Where you gone ? Btw , why you not caled us before you came here ? " them bowed to you guys when welcome you .

"I'am sorry to not call you . Yeah ~ I got a lot "busy" and not have time to go here anymore because Top already being a artist and like always our parents . You already know right about our parents ? you asnwered them answer one by one and them just nodded .

"Did you guys take my "Kris" well ? " You asked and walked toward "Kris's stable " . "Kris" is pony that you took care of it since you child and it's from you grandparent's present . 

*cough* Himchan holded you hand . His stared at your face .

"Mrs. Who is he ? Did his your boyfriend ? A workers asked to you and he smile brightly .

"Sorry late introduce him . He is Kim Himchan . And he is my beloved workers here . He just ... " while you want to continue the word , he added his word , " I am his boyfriend . He holded you very tight and smile to you .

"Nice to meet you Mr Kim Himchan . " a workers shaked and bowed to him and Himchan bowed back to him .

"Don't speak formally to him . Just call him , Himchan . Just that , ok ? " you added your word and his laugh a bit . 

"Follow me if you want to see your "Kris" , Minha . That's worker walked infront you and you guys follow from back

When you guys reached infront's Kris's stable , a workers opened it's stable . You runney away to "Kris"

"KRISSSSSSSSSS!!! Oh my goodness ! Oh my beloved Kris . How are you ? You take care it very well . Thank you " you scream from in and hugged and kiss it .

"Don't worry about her . She always being like this when she meet his "Kris" " that's workers exit from stable and talked to Himchan before he leave you guys alone there . He not worried something bad because you played at here since you child . You already know this place carefully .

After that's worker not seeing from Kris's stable , he enter Kris's stable and saw going ride "kris" .

"Wait ! you want to ride it alone ? How about me ? " He make poute when see you already on the horse .

"Jyeah . Of course "

"Yah ! How could you ! " he being sulked to you and you try prentend nothing happened . You just make "Kris" walked from the stable . "Kris " just walked step by step leaves Himchan back .

"Yah Minha ! " he yelled your name at you and you saw at him .

"Ok . How can a guy sulked ? Sulked just suitable for girl , you know ! You yelled back to him . You make "Kris" stopped and get off from "Kris" . You walked toward to Himchan and make his hair messed up .

"Aishhhhh ! This girl ! Really ! ok ~ I am sorry again . " He apologived to you and you just seeing his back .

"Just prentend nothing happened last moment , ok ? So , follow me from back . " you walked infront him while pulled "Kris" and Himchan follow you from back .

You stopped infront biggest of field and turned back . You staring his eyes .

"Why you staring me like that ? " he asked you 

"You really can ride a pony horse ? "

'I am not sure "

"Alright"

You get up onto "Kris" and he stared you at down .

"Get up onto my horse now , if you really want to ride with me . If not i leave you alone here " you yelled from up and he stood up getting up onto "Kris" .

"Please be careful . DOn't make my "Kris" sick . " He holded a tie and you dropped you hand to him . He holded you hand tightly .

"Nice view from here i bit scared now . "

"Shut up " you pushed a tie and make "Kris" walked .

"Yah ! Why you not told me that you want to make it moved ? " he hugged from back tightly .

"Sorry . My "Kris" waited so long , don't hug me from back tightly . You make me can't breath . "

Step bt step , Kris moved .

"I gotta bored now ! Can i make it jumped ? "

"Jumped ? Ok . I know you can make myself save with you "

Then when reached the jar , you pushed a tie and make it jumped . After that , you guys ride "Kris" around that's place .

After around two hours , you and him ride "Kris" together to it's stable . After you bathed and give "Kris" some food , you decided to take Himchan to go cafe at there . Like usually , a waitress always served you without asked you . Even Himchan with you , a waitress toke order to him . You just say his order same like you . Without asked him . And , he just nodded and satring your face .

"Your skill not bad "

"Yeah , of course . But i am still confused and curious . How can a guy scared of it ? You laughed to him .

"You looked different when you laughed . I love you laughed . " You just say thank you to him .

"Btw , why you put your house is "Kris" ?

"Nothing . I love that name . Did you ? you asked him . Suddenlt , you ordered already served on the table .

"If you put my name of course i like more . So , unlucky , I live at Korea this year . How pity to me . Ettekheo ! " he make his cute face .

 

 

LOLO ~ I got this ideaand i write in the paper in library ! I gotta that feeling .