chapter 13

lonely not for forever

after you finished toke shower , you seeing alarm clock at your desk . "It's still 9:00 a.m .  " you whispering your self . You decided to walked around you house . In your house now , just you and Zelo . You got bored and played with Zelo in his room . 

"Noona , you not feel sleepy now ? "

"Aniyo "

"How about you ? "

"No ! Because i sleep well yesterday . Noona , because tomorrow school will held , can teach me how do some homework ? "

"Ohh , sure . Let's do now . "

He took some book under his desk and gave for you . He search his homework in text book and you teach him how do it . Meanwhile he doing his homework , you take some water at kitchen . You take a glasses of milk to Zelo's room .

"Thanks , noona "

"No problem . Top not here , so i take care of you "

"Noona , i ' am still confused how to make it . Teach me ! Bbuing " You teaced step by step . He just nodded and make his homework .

"Noona, you don't have homework ? " he asked you and looked your face

"Aniyo . You forget i skipped the class ? "

"Ohh , Minhae "

After a few days , you just make you rutine and prentend not happening . You noticed the school became some silent because Bigbang's going debut . So , they always skipped the class to focus their carier .  A day passed with silently , make you became lonely again . Your parents still don't back from overseas and decided to kept going and take care of Zelo . One day , Zelo is a back home bit lately and make your worried .

"Zelo , why you back late ? "
"I have some work just now "
"Work ? "

"I mean homework "

"Okk "

"Noona , you phone still with Himchan . When you take it back ? "

"Sorry . I forget about to take it back "

After a few month , you parents still don't back . You decided to switch on the televisyen at your living room . You search a other channel , and saw your big brother and already make his comeback . They also being rookie group last time . Zelo saw you and noticed you miss him a lot .You were big smile . 

"Noona , did you want to go their concert anyway ? "

"Gwechana . "

Suddenly , someone was knocked you door . You opened the door and saw HimChan infront you . HimChan was changed his hair style . He looked more handsome . You stared at him.

"Hi " 

"Hi "

"Hello ! I know i looked more handsome , don't stared at me like that . " He added and repeat it .

" Yeah " you answer his .

"I came here to visit you and Zelo  . Can i enter the house ? "

You allowed him to enter you house and he walked upstair and you follow him back . He seat behind Zelo and face of Zelo brightly .

"You guys don't want to go out ? "

"Ermm . Hey Himchan , give me back my phone ! "

"Sorry . I not noticed it . "

He give back your phone and checked the phone ! "How shocked ! I got many message and missed call ! Aigoooo ! " you mouth opened big .

"Sorry . "

"Hyung , can we go out now ? " Zelo added

"Asked you sister before . "

"Noona , can you and i go out today ? "

"Ok  . Give me some time to changed . " you rushed go to your room and changed the clothed . You weared a black of shirt and jacket . and weared a snickers .

That's your style anyways . 

"Anyways , thank for waited me . Sorry if i take to much time . " You runned toward at them . You saw Himchan was with his motorcyle and Zelo with his beloved skateboard

"You looked more matured now . " Himchan added and make your eyes rolled

"Noona style , more pretty " Zelo added and make you blushed .

"So , where we can go today ? "

"Can we go date " ? Himchan looked at you and you stared at Zelo .

"What ?! " you knocked Himchan's head .

"Aouchhh ! That's hurts but still cute , right ? "

"Noona , just now , Yonguk hyung called me and i had to meet Yonguk . So , just you and Himchan go out together now ? Sorry . " Zelo apologived to you and played with  his skateboard .

"I have to hurried up meet him now , so got go now . you don't mad , right ? bbyeong" he bowed to you and go out with ride his skateboard while waving his hand

"So my beautiful lady , i already give you more time to think do you want to be my girlfriend . what your answer now ? " and he added his word "you can think it while ride with me .  please ride my motorcycle now . Even you already finished , come follow me "

You thinked a bit and talked with yourself . " I already finished changed my clothed , how can make it like that . Just ride his motorcycle with his and nothing happened , right ? " You wondered and your mouth opened say "i will ride with you today "

 

 I'm bored right now . Kekeke  They going date together .