CHAPTER 7 - THE TRUE STORY OF THIS NIGHTMARE

The Last Holiday.

After 2 days from Kyungsoo and Junmyeons death ,they didn’t get disturbed or frightened by the crazy ghost. They want to go back home,but they can’t. They are in the middle of a forest,they don’t have any vehicles,they don’t have any signals and their manager and staff are all busy. They just have to bare for four more days and they will be far from this hell.

 

                                    “What did we do to deserve this?” ask luhan. “It’s not like we’re messing around and cause so much trouble here. Why does it want to kill us?”

 

                                       “This is all bull! Just stop it already. I can’t stand any longer. Where’s the stupid ghost? I want to kill it with my own hand!” Jongin said punching the wall. “Shut up Kim Jongin! Don’t you dare to say does stupid words again? Do you want to die?” Kris said. He groaned. “Argh! I thought that was a stupid ing story. Why must it come true? Why?!” Kris scream.

 

                                             Everyone is looking at him with a questioning face. “Hey,Kris. Are you hiding something? Tell us,now or I’ll be the one that’s going to kill you!” Luhan shouts. Kris look at Luhan and he heaved a sad sigh. He sits down a couch. “Well,when we first got here,I felt a little weird,like something bad is going to happen here. So does you and Jongin right?”Kris look at the both of the and smile weakly. Luhan and Jongin look at each other and sigh while nodding their head

 

                                         . “After you guys go for a walk leaving me,kyungsoo and Jongin,I surf the internet to look for some information about this villa. And I got a lot of bad story about it.” All of the member’s face turn pale. ‘What bad story is kris talking about,what did he meant’. All of them think the same thing.

 

“Here goes…”

 

15 YEARS AGO…

 

                                        A group of student from China came at the villa for their holiday. They came there with the same date that Exo came. They were all want to celebrate their last year exam that had ended. They were 12 boys and just one girl followed them there. She is tough but she still a girl.

 

                                    At one night they bought a lot of soju and beer to drink at the televisyen area. The girl didn’t join them instead she was sleeping in her own room. One of the boys named Shen suddenly start an argument and start hitting everyone else. Then the said boy grabs a knife at the kitchen and stab 3 boys and sits again. Everyone else is scared and didn’t move an inch.

 

                                   Then,another one started to curse at Shen. Shen was really mad and they started to fight again. Shen was about to stab that boy but his friend block him and got stab by Shen. At the time,the boy grabs an empty glass bottle and smash it at Shen’s head. Shen’s head was full of blood.

 

                         While they are fighting,the rest hides at the kitchen. The both boy fight and fought until Shen grabs a broken glass and stab it at the boys chest a lot of time while screaming, “Go to hell,you !” at the body. When he’s done he scream calling his friends and ask them where’s Ting Ting,the only girl on the trip. They said that she is sleeping at her room.

 

                                    Shen walks drunkly at Ting Ting’s room and smash down the door and walks into Ting Ting’s room with a dirty smirk on his face. “Ting Ting.. Are you sleeping?? Wake up my lovely Ting Ting..~” Shen said. He walks near the bed and found a figure on the bed under a blanket. He smirk. “Oh~ Ting Ting… You want to play hide and seek do ya? You would regret it..” the boy was about to open the blanket and ‘BBANNGG..!!’ the brunette was hit on the head.

 

                                 That time, Ting Ting was hiding in the bathroom because she heard the boys arguing ealier and was afraid that they would go after her next. When she saw Shen was in here room, trying to do something to her, she quickly grab a vase and bang it on Shen’s head. Now, Shen is loosing more blood by a minute.

 

                           “You little .! Come here you..!” Shen saw Ting Ting did that and chase after her. Ting Ting ran as fast as she could to get away from Shen. He looks like he’s going to kill that girl any minute now. Ting Ting asked for the others help but the rest just ignore her plead. They are more afraid of Shen than the danger the girl is going to face.

 

                                 She ran and ran until she was stopped at a dead end of the house. Shen stopped in front of her and take in some breath in and smirk. “Hahaha..! now I got you,.! You can’t run away from me.. Now,follow me! You must pay for what you did..” Shen pulled Ting Ting to go into a room and pushes her on the bed. Ting Ting was scared and plead to set her free. She was more afraid when Shen opens his belt and pants. He started to hit her with the belt and tied up her hands to the bed. He ripped off Ting Ting’s dress and her. Then he makes his friends her too. She was ually arrased a few times and she cannot move anymore. She was weak and can’t think straight. 

 

                                       Morning came. When she woke up,she was already free from being tied up. She found a bath rob at the door and wear it. She walks down the stairs and found the boys a.k.a her friends laughing and smiling while watching something. She slowly walk up to them and she was shock to see them watching a video of her being last night. She was tearing up, all of her anger was filling her heart. She’s now doesn’t care what’s the consequences if she did that. She just want them to regret for what they do to her. She just can’t stand it anymore. She walks to the kitchen and found a butcher knife. She grabs it and went to the living room.

 

                       When she walks in, the boys greet her and smile at her as if nothing had happen. “hey,Ting Ting.. wassup? How’s your night? Great? I bet you had a great night,right?” Shen said and the boys laugh hysterically. Ting Ting walks toward Shen and grab his head. “Yah! Let go of me.! Are you deaf? Let go of me,you Bi-“ before Shen could finishes his line,Ting Tingput the knife at Shen’s throat and cut it. Shen was left dying horribly on the floor.

 

                           The rest was shocked, they didn’t know what to say. “urmm..T-Ting Ting.. W-what are you d-doing? Are y-you crazy?” one of the boys said, stuttering. Ting Ting walks toward the boy and smirk evily. “Yes,I am crazy.. Why? Because of you guys me last night and act normal like nothing had happen. So now, I want you guys pay for what you guys did.” “what?! Pay for what? What did we do to yo-“ suddenly ‘swush~’ the knife cut the boys neck.  

 

                      The others are planning to run away but it’s too late. Ting Ting got them first and kill each and every one of them. After she killed them, she sits at a corner and stare at the knife that’s feel with blood. She then drops the knife and ran out of the house. She was covered with blood. She ran and ran. It was raining heavily.

 

                          She suddenly stopped running when a loud noise beeping at her.. ‘Beep Beep~!!!’ she look at her right and a bright light shone on her. She was shocked to see a train rushing towards her. And then she was run over by the train.

 

                               After that,the forensics came and investigate about her. This case took 2 years to finish and the conclusion was the girls was on high depression and couldn’t control her feelings well,that’s why she killed everyone there.

 

~~~...~~~

 

                       “But people say that,her ghost still runs in this very house and she killed everyone just to make her soul calm and peaceful. And she was killed in that room and she still in there waiting to get her next target. But I think that’s a lie because she didn’t killed anyone from that room. So tha’s just a bluff.” Kris ended that story with a long heavy sigh. The rest of the member was very pale and could pass out any minute now.

 

                           “Our room? Why ours? I don’t ant to die yet.! I want to change rooms,right Luhan hyung?” Sehun said in terrified from that story. Luhan just agreed what sehun just said. Everyone was too scared to say anything. They didn’t know who to believe. The story or kris. ‘Is this real?’ or ’this couldn’t be’ that’s the only thing going on the member’s eyes.

 

                          “How would this vacation end? Could it be a not so happy ending? Or a very terrible one? Is this ‘THE LAST HOLIDAY’ for all of us? How I wish I really could control time and reverse everything to it’s original way.” Tao said while sobbing on Kris’ shoulder.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hye...~~~ * wave idiotly

so here's the explanation for why the ghost wants to kill people so much..

i hope it's scary and good enough.. what do you think? is it good? or bad? huhu

so,, sorry for not updating for so long...~~~

i'm a bad author i know..*sob /gets brick/

actually i've been busy with my school n part-time job..

and i hv to go to camp for a very long time in the woods..

there's no connection there..

if u see my account been active all this time,,maybe it's my cousin..

sorry again.. hope u guys forgive me..

and please comment,subscribe or upvote..

with all of those, it give me energy to write this story more.

so please do that okay? *wink.