CHAPTER 2 - The Beginning Of A Hell Holiday

The Last Holiday.

                             Jongin went down to see his Kyungie is cooking happily. He went to countinue watching tv. But then the knives,forks,spoons that’s arrange by the sink falls. Kyungsoo look a bit shock. When kyungsoo didn’t watch,a knife move all of a sudden. Jongin suddenly notice it and he pray that he could make it in time.’No,no,no.Please don’t hurt him.Please..’he thought.

 

                         The knife was thrown towards Kyungsoo by no one. Kyungsoo was going to be stab but Jongin save him. Kyungsoo is surprise by Jongin’s sudden move. When he is holding Jongin’s waist,he feel something wet. He look at it and a red fluid is coming out of Jongin’s body. Its blood.Kyungsoo was shocked. He cry.

 

                           Kris is walking down to the two boys to tell about the villa. Every step Kris makes,feels like hell for him. His heartbeats are going faster and faster. His head feels like its gonna explode. And now he feels like crying all of a sudden.

 

                         He walks to the kitchen to see a crying Kyungsoo holding Jongin who is really pale from blood lost. When he look at them, Jongin just smile and say “owh,hyung..Why are you here?” It brakes his heart to see one of his dongsaeng is suffering physically while smilling like nothing’s happen. It really does.

 

                          Kris walk to them and ask what happen and Kyungsoo just stay silent. Kris thought maybe Kyungsoo didn’t know what happen. Kris then inspect the kitchen. Then,he see something that’s making his blood pressure rise. He sees a knife stuck on the wall with fresh human blood on it. Kris knows that the blood belongs to Jongin. Kris cursed at what happen. Jongin’s face looks  paler than before. He looks hurt but he still smiling. “This is going to be a ing hell holiday.” Kris said while punching the fridge. Kyungsoo looks at the suspicious Kris.

 

MEANWHILE…

 

                            The other members are now playing at a park not far from their villa. Sehun goes to Luhan with a grin plastered on his face. And he brings a bubble tea in his hand. He wants to give it to Luhan but he decline. He didn’t expect a shop like that would be in a forest. Sehun keep on insisting Luhan to accept it and he did. He can’t resist the cuteness the other gives.

 

                               “Hey guys,its getting dark now. I think we should go back now.” Minseok said while panting as he was being chase by the baekyeol couple for disturbing their ‘fun’ time. They all agree and start to slowly walk back the villa. While they are walking,Luhan finishes his drink. Luhan then feel weird. His body feel so weak,he feels like he couldn’t even walk.

 

                              As they arrive at the villa,they open the front door and see a crying Kyungsoo,pale Kris and Jongin who is lying on the floor with his head support by Kyungsoo’s lap,bleeding. They all rush towards the three except for Luhan.

 

                           Luhan is now holding his head and leaning against the doorway. Luhan was about to fall but Sehun help him. “Hyung,what’s wrong with you? Are you sick? Do you want me to help you?” Sehun ask luhan worriedly. But Luhan just smack Sehun’s hand away. “GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF ME YOU !!” Sehun is now on the urge of crying. He is really surprise with Luhan’s sudden change. And Sehun notice something different about Luhan. Luhan’s eyes are red.

 

                          The other members are now helping Jongin to go to his bedroom. They treat him there. Kyungsoo is going to cry again but he still hold it in until he couldn’t hold it anymore. Baekhyun embrace him into a warm hug and say that’s everythings going to be fine. Kyungsoo just cry harder and harder. “What else in this freaking villa will do to my beloved one?”Kyungsoo and Sehun say in unity although Kyungsoo is now in his shared bedroom and Sehun is with Luhan who is wanting to kill someone. Someone they know.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*A short update..sorry! *_*;

I was gonna update it yesterday but...i must go for a interview to be  one of the student council..

n this chapter is a piece of crap... hope you guys like it..!!

Those who subscribe,comments n upvote..

Love you damn much..!! <3 ;* hehe..

keep on commenting..!!!