CHAPTER 6 PART II

The Last Holiday.

    Everyone is very shock at what had happen. But Tao,he is more worried about his lover,Junmyeon,who is missing all this time. When everyone is taking care of Kyungsoo’s body, he is busy searching for Junmyeon. Not that he doesn’t care but h has a strange feeling that Junmyeon is in trouble. He didn’t stop searching for his lover no matter what.

                                                                                

FLASHBACK

 

When Kyungsoo was about to be killed, Junmyeaon was in the bathroom being locked by the ghost. He bangs on the door a lot of times but nobody heard him. He was so damn scared. He scream and scream but it’s a fail. He sits down on the floor,crying.

 

He cried and cries and suddenly he heard something at the mirror. He didn’t want to look at it but he was so curious about that sound.

 

He walks to the mirror and he saw something written on it. He read it one by one.

 

“You..will…go..to…hell…with…me..” Junmyeon said. “What?! “ he widen his eyes. He back off from the mirror and trying to run away when something or someone pull his legs and he fell on the bathroom floor. His head hits the tub and he was bleeding badly. He stand up slowly and he was really dizzy. He heads to the door and started banging it.

 

He bang and bang but no one heard it. He suddenly felt like something dripping from his back and its painful. He touches his back and he looks at it. It is blood.

 

When Junmyeon turn his back around, he was really scared. He couldn’t move.

 

“It’s..It’s.. a g-ghost.” He walk backwards until his back touches the door. And the ghost is coming nearer to him. He has nowhere to go.

 

“Get away from me! Get away! Don’t come close! I’m warning you! No!” Junmyeon scream. But the ghost still come closer to him. He runs away to the other side.

 

“Argh~!” junmyeaon scream again. The ghost was suddenly behind him. He run and run around the toilet. And unfortunately he was at the corner of the toilet. No where to run. He was stuck. He cry and scream hoping that someone heard him. He just hope it.

 

“Tao! Tao! Help me! Please! Somebody help me!” he cried. The ghost is in front of him. It was holding a knife and Junmyeon recognize that knife. It was the weapon that killed Minseok. He then hear Tao calling for him but he couldn’t answer it. Junmyeon felt like it was his last day as Exo’s leader and life. He close his eyes and prays that it would spare his life. But he is in bad luck.

 

Junmyeaon scream when he was stab by the ghost a lot of time. He let his tears stream down his cheeks.

 

“Tao.. I’m sorry..”

 

BACK TO REALITY..

 

   Tao was in his bedroom walking back and fore,thinking of where could Junmyeon be. He is so frustrated that he cried. He laid down on his bed and covering his eyes with his arm.

 

“Where could hyung be? Is he lost? Is he okay? If something happen to hyung I will deinately  kill myself.” Tao said. He sigh then he heard someone screaming.

 

“Tao! Tao! Help me! Please! Somebody help me!” it was coming from the bathroom. Tao walks towards the it. He knows whose voice it is. It’s Junmyeon’s.

 

He bangs on the door but no one answer. He tries to open the door but it is locked. He then tried to knock down the door.

 

“Hyung,Hyung! are you okay? Hyung answer me!” he bang and bang but failed. He then back off. Tears coming out of his eyes.

 

“Hyung,are you alright? Hyung..hyung!” he cried. He tried once more. He turn the door knob and the doo opens. He was so sprise and happy that it was unlock.

 

“Hyung,hyung!” he called he was so happy that he found Junmyeon but all the happiness turn into sorrows when he saw Junmyeon lying on the floor and a lot of blood is all over him.

 

Tao cried even louder. He shook Junmyeon and the latter was so weak. Tao hug Junmyeaon. He regret that he couldn’t find Junmyeon ealier and all of this wouldn’t happen if he does.

 

“Hyung mianheyo! Jeongmal mianheyo!” Tao cried and cried. He hug Junmyeon tightly. Suddenly he then felt a light tug on his sleeve. It was Junmyeon.

 

Junmyeon was smilling at him. Tao look at him and he cried even harder.

 

“Tao-ah. Why are you crying? Don’t cry. I don’t like it when you cry.” Junmyeon said weakly.

 

“hyung don’t leave me! Please don’t! you promise me hat you wouldn’t leave!” tao said.

 

Junmyeon giggled. “Tao,I’m sorry but I can’t keep that promise. Sorry.” “B-but” tao said.

“I’m sorry. But I really really really love you. Be good okay? Listen to duizhang’s words.”

 

Before Tao could finish his words, Junmyeon had already left the world. Tao scream and Yixing who is walking in front of their room heard it. He quickly rush to see what had happen. He then saw the bloods and Tao hugging Junmyeon’s body. Then the rest arrive.

 

The others couldn’t believe that one day this could happen. First its Minseok, then Kyungsoo and now Junmyeon. Then who next? They are all really frustrated and sad now. They just want to relax and to have fun on this holiday together. But all of this happen. They hope that this holiday wouldn’t be even worst. Or not this would be their Last Holiday together.

 

 

 

Well,hai everybody…!!

So here’s part 2..hope you guys love it. I want to update faster but like I said before my teacher always give me a ton of homeworks. And now I have 5 assignments to do.. so mind blowing…argh~!

I update this chapter between doing my homework.. and this chapter is a little crappy and short right.. (what a bad author -_-)

 

Well this chapter is from a friend of mine., she help me..

Friend: It’s a sad story..

Me: I know right.. and I don’t know how to update it..plese help me!!

Friend: well,it’s sutao right? *she explain the chapter

Me:wow!its great.. *suddenly turn into silence.

Me & her: hhuuaahh!! So sad!! Why do they have to die like this..??

Haha..so here the chap..

Thnks for those who comment,upvote and subscribe..

You guys are my style..huhu.. *wink

Love you guys.. <3 :*