Dance?

You Hate That You Got Caught

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon wondering how she could just be so forgiving even though she knew Taeyeon wasn’t fully doing anything to harm her, it still did.

                “Tiffany”

                “Yes” Tiffany looked up from her phone.

                “I’m sorry” Taeyeon sighed still feeling bad for her actions. Tiffany smiled lightly locking her phone and putting it in her bag.

                “Listen stop saying sorry it’s okay, just please be honest with me now”

                “I’m sorry that I have these feelings” Taeyeon said looking down at her hands. Tiffany smiled at the girl messing up her hair.

                “Just worry about you” Tiffany smiled, wondering how she could act around Taeyeon knowing how she felt now. Taeyeon smiled at the younger girl putting her arms out for a hug, Tiffany shook her head lightly before giving Taeyeon a hug.

 

“See Jessica, I told you they’re fine” Yuri poked Jessica’s side as she watched through the small window on Taeyeons door.

                “You don’t hate me for worrying about my friend though” Jessica pouted knowing that maybe she shouldn’t have acted as she did. But she still stuck by her reaction, knowing if it wasn’t Taeyeon things could have been serious.

                “Don’t worry; I would have done the same. In fact I did do the same. Taeyeon is just not in the best place right now, and I know we all knew we just never did anything to help.” Yuri sighed grabbing her girlfriend’s hand, hoping that their fight had come to an end.

                “Sometimes I think you’re the only thing keeping me from going totally insane with anger” Jessica sighed leaning against Yuri. “I love you” Jessica whispered for the first time. Yuri smiled to herself wrapping her arms around the blonde, ignoring the words for now to save her girlfriend from embarrassment.

                “Taeyeon!” Jessica walked in after her hug with Yuri. Taeyeon smiled lightly hoping Jessica still wasn’t upset. Jessica glared at the girl, as she swatted Taeyeon on the back of her head. “We all still need you, so you better let us help you” Jessica smiled patting Taeyeons shoulder. Tiffany smiled at her best friend mouthing thank you. Tiffany was happy everyone was together again; she just wished it was under different circumstances. A slow song began playing, as Taeyeon reached to change it to avoid the silent atmosphere.

                “Want to dance my lady” Yuri put out her hand for Jessica to take; Taeyeon stopped and allowed the song to play. Tiffany began to chuckle at Jessica’s awkward dancing with Yuri. Tiffany turned towards Taeyeon who was trying to hold in her laughter from the awkward twirls Yuri was making Jessica do.

                “Get up” Tiffany ordered with a big smile, Taeyeon looked confused. Tiffany raised an eye brow offering her hand to the girl. Taeyeon shook her head not wanting to embarrass herself. Tiffany grabbed her hand pulling her up from the bed. “No objections you’re going to dance with me” Taeyeon stood up awkwardly holding Tiffany. Tiffany began to smile more; as she started to become more playful with the dance just as Yuri had. Taeyeon let out a laugh as Tiffany forcefully made her turn around.

                “You’re an idiot” Taeyeon managed to get out through her laughter. 

 

Just something little I suppose, i was trying to get something more cheerful for Taeyeon. The song i was listening to, which kind of spawned the whole dancing thing. HERE. Awkward listening to this song considering when i was in junior high i sang it in a talent show, i don't even know so bad lol. Just don't let your friends make you sing in talent shows!

-undercovermusic.