Invasion

The Kingdom's Key

< Yohyun's POV >

Examination week passed by quickly, now we're having our regular classes. Rin and Min told me about the incident last weekend, It must've been hard for them to study with all those aliens in their house. " I hate P.E.. " I mummbled, Rin just chuckled and patted my back. " Yohyun-ah, you should really be sporty~ You should try out for the volleyball team. " She said, we were both walking to the locker room to change for our P.E class. To tell you guys the truth, I'm not really a sporty kind of person like Rin, well I try to be. But I'm more of a sitting-down-calmly-reading- type. 

Although the others push me to play Volleyball because they said I was good, It's a tiring sport people. 

We reached the locker room and headed inside, Almost all of the students are in their P.E uniform. Rin and I rushed to our lockers, grabbed our uniforms and hanged, " This is the only thing I hate about this campus.. " I whispered to Rin, she agreed with me, " Shorts. " She sighed,

to describe our PE uniform it's actually a Navy blue shorts topped with a white shirt with our school's logo on it. It's just simple, but why couldn't they just picked jogging pants?

" Let's go, we'll be late. " Rin walked ahead while I was fixing my hair. we were just walking to the gym when we bumped into some of Topp Dogg members. " Noona Anyeonggg!!~~ " Xero waved at us. I just smiled at him and Rin just looked at them. 

" look, it's the 3rd year girls I was talking to you about. I told you they look damn good in their PE uniforms! " I turned to see a group of 4th year students looking at our direction, specifically in our body. I'm pretty sure they were talking about us because we're the only 3rd year girls around. " Creeps.... " I heard Rin eonnie whisper. She looked towards their direction, she was about to shout at them but Pgoon Oppa and the others stood infront of us,

" We got this, Noona. " Bjoo looked serious, as well as the other boys. " Oy. Don't block the view " One of the creeps said, I saw Jenissi oppa smirk that turned into a chuckle. ' what's damn funny you ahjussi?! We're being harassed! ' I thought.

As if he heard me Jenissi oppa stopped laughing and looked at the Creeps emotionlessly, he took 3 steps forward and now he was infront of one of the creeps. " If you ever, EVER lay your sick eyes on them again, I will wrench your eyeballs out and shove it in your throat. Got that? 

I could see all of them gulp and slowly nod. " I didn't know he's that violent.. " Heerin said, " I taught him that. " Pgoon oppa smiled proudly. " Oh you did? " Rin asked him sarcasticly, " Bjoo and I will you two to the gym. So we can explain everything that happened to you PE teacher. " Xero said. I waved goodbye to the two oppas and started walking with Rin and the two boys.

< Third person's POV >

" We should really ask the principal to change their PE uniforms.. " Jenissi sighed, he never acted that way, even with s. It was all new to him, threatening people like that. " Well you did it for the love of your life, I don't see what's wrong with what you did.. " Pgoon started walking from a different direction,

and so Jenissi followed and hit the back of pgoon's head " Love of my life my , Kid. " He said, Pgoon just laughed and shrugged, " Why can't you just tell her? " Pgoon laghed again, Jenissi just stared at him and smirked " Then why dont you tell Heerin first? "  Pgoon's laugh disappeared as it turned to a pout, " Shut up, Hyung. " 

While the two older one's were talking abuot their hopeless love lives, the others finally reached the gym. " YAH! KIM AND LEE WHERE HAVE YOU TWO BEEN?! " the principal shouted at them, " what's he doing here? " Xero asked, " Just so you know, Mr. Park, Rin and Yohyun noona got harassed by a bunch of seniors. " Byungjoo blunty said.

After all the explaining, the two boys left the gym and Mr. Park, their school principal started talking. " Unfortunatly two of our great teachers left for personal reasons. So, you will have a new PE teacher starting today. Respect him like your previous ones, I expect you to behave a show your normal side. "

Kidoh and the other Topp Dogg members that are in the same class as Yohyun and Rin walked towards them, " What happened to you guys? " Kidoh asked, " We got Harassed.. " Rin answered him as if it's not a big deal. Yohyun just smiled at him and turned their attention to their principal.

" Okay so Juniors, let me introduce to you your new PE teacher/Basketball&Volleyball couch, Bang Yong Guk. " Yongguk appeared with a gently smile on his face, bowing infront of the class, all the junior girls were squealing, except for Heerin. Yohyun on the other hand looked at Heerin and the boys,

" What's wrong? " They all looked surprisingly annoyed. " remember what I told you about the Aliens that tried to kill these Dogs? and the one that Kidoh punched? " Heerin asked, I noded and lioked at her, " That's him.. The leader of B.A.P.. "

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! " Yohyun suddenly blurted out, giving all the attenion at the back, where they're standing. Yongguk saw them and smirked, " What's wrong, Yohyun? " their principal asked, " a-ah, Nothing!! Please continue!! " she waved her hand and signaled them to continue, " Can't you control your mouth? " Seo asked, Yohyun pouted and looked at Yongguk, who was staring at them. 

 

< Min's POV >

Math was done but MinMin was still working on our homework for tomorrow, " It's called HOMEWORK, Mimin-ah. You can do it at home.. " Taehyung said. " no, I have to go somewhere later so I can't really do it at home.. " I looked at MinMin and she's still doing the homework, " Where are you going? " Taehyung asked.

I kind of enjoy watching them talk, why can't they just be a couple, and why can't Taehyung just confess? It's not like MinMin hates him, I sighed and whispered " Complicated people.. why can't you just be together? " they both rapidly looked at my direction, I just smiled at them and grabbed my Biology book. 

The noisy classroom was filled with silence so I looked up and saw someone standing infront of the class, he was wearing jeans, a plain white shirt and a black casual blazer. I really couldn't see his face because I wasn't wearing my glases but I suddenly heard Hansol saying " What the hell is he doing here? " I turned at the back and saw Hansol with his arms crossed and he was leaning back on his chair, looking manly and all, ' still looks gay. '  I thought.

" U-uh, this is Class 2-A, right? " The guy infront chuckled a bit. So i got curious because MinMin started to drool on her table by just looking at the guy, I took my glasses and wore them, after my Eye-sight adjusted, I looked at the guy infront,

" WHAT THE-------- YOU!???!?! " I arrogantly pointed at him, I stayed like that for a couple of seconds as I felt someone pulling the hem of my shirt, " Eonnie.... You're embarrassing.. " MinMin whispered. I looked at the whole class and found them staring at me. " Oh! Minkyungieeeee~~~~~ " He broke the awkwardness and waved at me like a kid, " I'm your new Biology Teacherrr!!! " He said happily, I sighed in frustration. " Oh joy... " I heard Sangdo hissed, I just smiled at Himchan Oppa and awkwardly sat down.

" Anyeonghasaeyoo~ I'm your new Biology teacher Kim Himchan. " He smiled sweetly, scanning the 4 corners of the room, " Okay, let's start. " His face suddenly fell, ' well that was a quick change of emotions. '  I thought. " You know him, Eonnie? " MinMin Whispered at me, " I'll tell you later.. " I whispered back, 

 

When the class ended we all fixed our things and started to walk to the Canteen. " MinMin-ah, where are you going later? " I asked her, She smiled at me and sat down on tour usual table. " i'm going to the pet shop near the campus, Mr. Kim said that the biology project about those frogs is still on track. " Mr. Kim... 

" Oh, then I'll go with you, I still need to find a frog. " I said, I was about to lean down to sleep but there was a suddend bang on the table, " What happened? " MinMin asked Rin eonnie, she looked annoyed. " And why are you still wearing your PE uniform? "

" Remember Bang Yongguk? " Rin eonnie asked, I nodded. " wait... don't tell me.. " I was cut of by Kidoh who sat beside me, " He's our new PE teacher and couch.. " He took a deep breath and leaned on my shoulder only to close his eyes and sleep. " Well, you're not the only one.. Our new biology teacher is Himchan.. " I said, 

" What are the up to?! " Heerin eonnie frustratedly said.


Could you imagine being taught by two handsome men? I can't. TT3TT

 

Okay, so my thoughts about the 'Kris&SM' thing. It really bothers me because I'm a really big fan of EXO, But I'm not a big fan of SMent, AT ALL.

Let's face it, This isn't the first time this happened. I'd like to believe other people/rumors stating that it's about the 'Slave contract' of SMent.

anyway, I don't want Kris(or any other SM artist) to suffer under SMent but I also don't want him to leave EXO., How ironic.

WHY CAN'T WE JUST MOVE ALL SM ARTISTS TO YG AND BE HAPPY?