Ordinary Day

The Kingdom's Key

< MinMin's POV >

For the past 2 days ater that incident, ToppDogg Oppas have been really close to us, by us I mean Me, Jaemin, Minjung, Minki and Rae, the 3 eonnies, Min, Yohyun and Rin eonnie doesn't trust them yet. Minrae still has no clue on what was happening. Since that night, we decided to sleep at the Kim's Mansion, only for the week though because our Examinations are coming up.

" Miiiimiin! " there's only one person who calls me Mimin, " Sup Tae! " Taehyung, a.k.a V. He's my bestfriend since 3rd grade, He's cute and squishy. Some people thought he's gay, but no, he's not He might look gay buy he's manly, Okay?

" Why are you alone? " he sat beside me, placing his things infront of him in the table and looked at me with his eyebrows going up and down, " the heck Kim Taehyung! " I laughed at his face because it was really ugly, REALLY.

I'd be lying if I said I don't like Tae, we've been best friends for a long time and who wouldn't have a crush on him? He's not too skinny not too muscular, a slightly tanned skin tone, that thin but kissable lips, his perfectly sculpted nose, and his sparkly eyes and His hair, smooth, almond colored hair.

" Mimin? Yo! You okay? " he waved his hand infront of me, I just dreamed about my bestfriend, wth. " Sorry, I spaced out. What were you saying? " I asked him, he smiled and chuckled a little bit, ' stop that you little piece of poop! ' I mentally slapped him. " I was wondering, there's a new cake shop opening tomorrow, I was wondering if you can come? you know.. With me? " he scratched the back of his head and looked to a different direction. I smile a his cuteness " Sure, Tae! " I answered him, His eyes widen slightly and his mouth parted, after 5 seconds, he smiled and looked at me, " Great, then it's a date! See you later, Mimin! " 

he grabbed his things and waved at me, " a what?! " I stood up and looked at him, he smiled and ran. " A date with V? " I turned around and saw Yohyun and Heerin eonnie smiling like idiots, " someones got a date tomorrooooow~~~ " Yohyun eonnie teased, " Eonnie!! " they just laughed at me, aish, I can' believe that guy. " I wish someone would take me to that cake shop... " Heerin eonnie pouted, " yah eonnie, you'll get fat, okay? " I said, she stuck her tongue out and auhed " I don't get fat, Miminn~ " She immitated how Tae says my name, I gave her a ' if you don't stop I'll kill you ' look, she raised both of her hands, gesturing that she'll stop.  

" Yohyun! Rin! Miniiee! " we saw Jenissi oppa and Byungjoo walking towards us, I let out a frustrated sign ' Oh look, another cute little poop, bjoo ' " Sup Oppa! " he gave me a high five and smiled at me, byungjoo waved at me and gave me a smile, ' holy tish, whyyy must you be cutee? ' I mentally slapped myself and smiled at him.

" Rin Noona! want to go to the New cake shop tomorrow? " Bjoo sat beside Rin eonnie, but she moved away a little bit. I guess she doesn't trust him yet. " I'm busy tomorrow.. " she said, looking for something in her bag, " I'll treat you.. " Bjoo said, Rin eonnie's face lightened and smiled, " Oh look, I'm not busy tomorrow. Pick me up at 10 am " she smiled happily and clapped her hands, Sheeeshhh, she'll do everything for food.

" What about you, Hyun? Wanna come? " Jenissi oppa asked Yohyun eonnie, " well, since little miss food lover here is coming, why not? " She smiled. Yohyun eonnie seems to trust only Jenissi oppa. Well, at least she trusts someone from toppdogg.


Our last class was Biology, my favorite subject, but not so favorite teacher, Mrs. Lee. I was sitting in the middle of Min eonnie and Tae, we sat at the 2nd to the last row of the room, sitting behind us was Hansol, Sangdo and Nakta, Jimin sat beside Tae. " Okay, so after your examination, we will proceed with dissecting a frog, bla bla bla " Mrs. Lee announced, the room was filled with girls saying " ewwww " " disgusting " " I'll be sick yuckk~ " 

while Min eonnie and I smiled and gave each other a high five, " this will be fun " she said, " Okay, Okay, settle down. I'll announce your partners, So be quiet. "

She said calmly, she took a piece of paper, she wore her reading glasses and announced the partnerings. " Kim Minkyung, Yu Sangdo and Park Jimin, " SANGDO? I looked at Min eonnie, she was just jotting down notes, " It's okay, Minmin, He's smart. I can live with it. " She said, she didn't look at me, she was just writting down notes. I'm aware that the three eonnies doesn't trust Topp dogg fully, and I'm scared that it might cause a problem, The three eonnies are very tough, and when they don't trust people, they tend to show disrespectful manners, especially Rin eonnie. 

" Jo Minmin, Kim Taehyung, Kim Hansol and Shin Nakta, the four of you will be in one group, Okay? That is all, Good luck on your examination next Sunday, and be prepared for the dissection, You're dismissed, " she left the room first, followed by the other classmates, leaving Me, V and Min eonnie. " Hey eonnie, I'm gonna go with V tomorrow in the new cake shop, wanna go? Yohyun and Rin eonnie are coming. " I asked her, she looked at me a smiled, " I guess I'll see you there. " 

 

We were waiting for Rae and Minjung because they were assigned to clean their class room, when they were finally done, we divided our selves into two since we're going to the kim's mansion again, we decided to ride Yohyun eonnies car and the other half rode Rin eonnies. after 10 minutes of driving we reached home, Yohyun eonnie went straight to the Kitchen, Min eonnie followed her, Rin eonnie went to the houses library/office and the rest of us went straight to our rooms, we changed to our home clothes and went to the living room, opened the TV and watched Bob the Builder, yep, we are highschool students!

" Hey Minki! your phone is ringing! "

 


< Jenissi's POV >

" that's not a very good Idea, Kidoh.. " Pgoon massaged his temple and closed his eyes, I guess Kidohs plan gave him a headache. It was a ridiculous idea, " Hyung, we can't just kidnap Minrae from Rin and MIn, They'll kill us.. " Xero said, we were all in the conference room, " It's not like they can.. " Kidoh talked back. " Lets face it, they're not going to trust us! " 

" It's has only been 3 days, Kidoh. Calm down, they're going to trust us. We're going to do everything " Hojoon patted kidoh's back to calm him down. Its just the normal Kidoh, the impatient Jin Hyosang. We all looked at Hansol, he stood up from his chair and walked to the door, " Where are you going, Hansol? " Pgoon asked him, It was already 5:30pm.

" I'm going to Minrae's house and guard it. " He said plainly, the wizard line stood up as well and followed Hansol, " Why do they guard their house, hyung? " Yano asked inoscently, " to keep the Key safe.. " I answered him, It has been a long time since the wizard line guarded Minrae's house, I wonder what'll happen. Pgoon dropped his head on the table and sighed, " Why can't the Key just be a normal metal key.. " He whispered. I chuckled, he must be stressed out.

" Hey, Bjoo and I are going somewhere tomorrow, want to come? " I asked Pgoon, he rased his head and gave me a small smirk, " sure. " We all stood up because we have somethings to do, like Eat, sleep and waste our time. 

< Xero's POV >

We were walking through the woods because our house is just on top of the Kim's house, a 30 minute walk to be exact. The sun was already setting and I can already see the moon, I looked at Hansol, he was already sweating, and he looked uneasy, Bjoo and Hojoon hyung saw it to. So we surrounded him, Hojoon hyung was at his left side while Bjoo was in his right side, I was calmly walking behind him, Hansol isn't really that scary when he becomes the dark hansol, He's just really disrespectful, Annoying, self-centered and cocky. He's just dangerous during the full moon, luckily the next full moon is next month. I could already see the hous's roof,

" I heard the other girls are staying for the whole week.. " Hojoon hyung said, But today's their last night here. I looked at my watch, ' 6 o'clock ' 

I looked at Hansol, he was Smirking, " Race you there " he said, the next thing that happened was He was covered in black shadows, where do they come from anyway? =_________=

 we saw a pair of shadow wings, " you have wings? " Bjoo asked Hansol, he nodded and laughed cockily, " Since when?! " He didn't answer that question, instead he flu to the Kim's house, " damn it, HANSOL! " Bjoo created a wind platform using his power and he chased ater Hansol.

Meanwhile, Hojoon hyung and I were left, walking. We reached the Front door 5 minutes after Bjoo and Hansol's Race, we knocked on the door and surprisingly 10 seconds, Minkyung opened it, " Noona! " I waved at her and she gave me a faint smile, " Come in, they're eating.. " Noona opened the door wider so we could enter, " i'm sorry for barging in like this, Minkyung-ah " Hooon hyung apologized, " You are? really? " Minkyung nonona asked, note the sarcasm in her words, Mean TTT3TTT

while walking to the Dinning area, I realized that the house was really big! Like a mansion, it could probably fit 20 people. 

" WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE? " I heard Rin noona's voice echoing throughout the area, we were already standing infron on the dinning room, the girls saw us and we just smiled, I saw Hansol sitting next to the awkward Minrae, resting his arm on the table and his chin was resting on his palm, looking at Minrae, " We're here for Minrae, NOO-NA " he teased, Bjoo was scraching the back of his head, trying to calm Yohyun and Rin noona.

" You're unbelievable, Hansol.. " Minkyung commented. Hojoon hyung walked behind Hansol and grabbed his ear " YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! IT HURTS HOJOON! YAH HOJOON! " Hansol shouted while struggling. Minrae took her spoon and slighty flicked the spoon to Hansols forehead, which made hansol look at her in shock, " What the... " 

" Hojoon-Oppa is older than you, You should respect him. You don't 'YAH' you're elders, Hansol- OP-PA " Minrae smiled, " that's my girrl! " Minmin pointed at Minrae and clapped, " I don't know if that's an insult or a praise.. " Hojoon looked at Minrae who was smiling brightly at him. " Oh, Xero is here too.. " I looked at Minki, she noticed, I smiled at her. 

 

" This is going to be a long night.. " Minjung pouted

 

       ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment, Vote and Subscribe~

THANK YOU HARTHARTHARTTT