part 20

The Kingdom's Key

< Minrae's POV >

I woke up at Jaemin's room. No one was there, I looked up to the clock, " Ah, it's already 10:30 " I stood up and fixed Jamin's bed I went outside and to my surprise I saw a shirtless Oppa. " Oh, Minrae-ah! " Jimin Oppa waved and went inside his room, right acroos Jaemin's room. Oh my eyes,

" Minrae! I thought ou wouldn't wake up! " Minki joked, they all looked worried, " Hey, you look pale, are you okay? " Minjung went near me and examined me, " I'm okay, Minjung. " 

" You sure? " Jae asked. I just nodded. I suddenly felt dizzy, like a flashback, a maze appeared in front of me, rain was pouring, Jamin slapped me. " hey, you're dozzing off. Wake up! " she laughed, I scratched the back of my head and we all decided to go home. On the way home, flashes of images started to show up, the forest was on fire, the wind was blowing hard, I could hear people calling me, familiar voices around me, " Aelle " I suddenly gasp for air. Minjung looked at me ad smiled, " We're here. " 

I went out of the car, It was raining. I saw Min and Rin eonnie waiting with umbrellas, " Hey, You okay? " Heerin eonnie asked, I just smiled at her and nodded, I looked over to Minkyung eonnie, she looked tired. " Min eonnie.. " I called, she avoided my gaze, " Let's go inside, they're waiting. " she said, Ignoring me. I felt Rin eonnie patting my head, " She's a little tired, " She smiled. Minki and Jaemin ran inside.

We were walking to the door when I felt my heart stopped, I stopped walking and held my chest, I couldn't feel it. I looked at the others, they were still walking, I couldn't talk, or move. I felt my heart strain, I fell on my knees. My eyes were blurry, and the last thing I saw was Minkyung eonnie running towards me,


"Aelle, wake up.... " a sweet voice called. Aelle?

I opened my eyes, I was somewhere away from everything, I field or flowers. It looks more like a huge garden. I stood up, brushing some grass on my clothes. I saw a man and a woman, smiling in front of me, " where am I? " I asked bluntly, everything here was magical, the wall was covered with vines, the grass was green, i only noticed that I was standing on a labyrinth, the flowers were blood red, butterflies were flying around,

" You're finally awake " the man said, he was, well, beautiful for a man. His strong stance made him look powerful, his broad shoulders, well built body, his slightly tanned skin, and his hazel brown eyes, he looks like a god..

" You still haven't answered my question, where am I? " I asked again, I heard a small laugh, 

I turned behind me and saw a woman, standing there, full of confidence, her beauty was jaw-dropping. She was sending out an aura, dark yet beautiful. she was as white as porcelain, not to mention she was wearing a black flowy long gown, her crimson long hair, and her creep-ish-ly beautiful dull eyes. 

" She's just like you, Eris. " the man spoke. So her name is Eris, what an odd name, I think I've heard that before..

" and she's as beautiful as you, Eros " Eros? that means Love, right? 

" AH!  Now I remember! my History class, greek mythology! Eros, God of love, and Eris, Goddess of Chaos. " I said, they both looked at me " She's smart too. " Eros said, "Like me " Eris said proudly,

Okay, what am I doing here?

They went closer to each other, being all lovey-dovey, Eww okay I have to leave.

I saw three huge openings, " You're in a maze. I doubt it if you could leave " She said, " Can you please show me the way out? " I don't want to be a huge here, 

" Aelle, " She reache out and touched my face, her eyes still looked dull, but it was dull of emotions, " You should stay here, with me. You'll be worshiped in my Kingdom as the daughter of Chaos, " she smiled, " No, She will be known as the daughter of Love " the man interrupted, Eris smirked and looked at him, the whole wonderful scenery turned dark, the clouds above were spiralling, leaves and flower pettals were being carried by the wind, " She's mine. " she said, 

" No, She's mine! I protected her, I looked after her! " he said, chaos was written all over the place, she flipped her hair and placed to og her hands on her waist, " You protected her, from me! You never, even once let me see her! " 

" Excuse me, but can you please just tell me how to get out of here? My sisters are waiting for me. " 

" They're not your sisters, they're mere humans who were given powers by Eros, your father. " she said, full of sass. My father? 

" Father? excuse me? my father died----- " " He's not your father, Aelle. "

" Would you just quit calling me, Aelle. My name is Minra---- " " That's not your real name, well at least thats what the call you on Earth, " 

" You're annoying me, JUST TELL ME HOW I CAN GET OUT FROM THIS MAZE " 

They both looked at me, strangers are annoying.

" Aelle, is your real name. Unfortunately for you, You're an offspring of Chaos and Love, Eris and Eros. " she explained,

" No. My name is Kim Minrae, I'm the daughter of Kim Jaeyoung and Kim Hyeonri. " I said, 

" Oh dear, Eros you talk to her, I don't want to sound pathetic. " She held her head, taking a few steps away from me, she looked troubled. " Minrae, listen to me. " he held my face, It was warm and relaxing, just like fathers. " It started 18 years ago.... "

 

 

I ran to them, Minkyung was hugging her knees, laying of the floor helpless. "  YOHYUN!! " I called, " Heck, Minkyung yu know yoou can't stand the rain! " I scolded, she was freezing. " M-Minrae... " I turned and saw Minrae laying on the floor, uconscious. " What happened? " I saw Kidoh and Jenissi carrying Minkyung inside, Yohyun was with me, I reached out to Minrae and felt her face, It was cold. She's cofused, lost. 

I saw Hansol about to carry her, he looked at me, " Can I? " he asked, " Please, just take her inside. " I stood up, and followed them inside, MinMIn wrapped me in a towel, I looked at Minrae, she was laying on the couch, still unconscious, Minkyung was brought to her room, and Yohyun was attending her, making sure she'll be fine.

" Something's wrong.. " Hojoon said, " What? " we were waiting for him to answer when Minrae suddenly started talking while she's unconscious, muttering words that we don't understand, she was shifting her head from side to side, she was sweating.

 

11:58, we were all waiting for her to wake up, Yohyun stood up followed by MinMin. " We're going to get coffee, you guys want anything? " Yohyun asked, " I'll have coffee. " I said, Minkyung is still in her room, Minki, Minjung Jaemin and the others were there with her, I held MInraes hand and smiled, " You have to wake up. You're turning 18, you can drink soju with us now. I'll teach you hw to drive.. Just wake up, please "

She still wasn't breathing, her heart stopped beating a while ago but we can feel that she's still alive, well I can.

 

 

They were all anxiously waiting for Minrae to wake up, A few second later, there were noises coming from the kitchen, the sound of glass being broken. The girls felt it again, the striking pain in a specific part of their body, Minkyung's eyes shot open because of the pain in her ankle, everyone of them were curling up on the floor, enduring the pain, the feeling of their bones breaking, Toppdogg panicked at the sight

They tried to calm the girls down by gently caressing them, whispering that i will be all right, but they could still feel it. Like they were being burned alive, even Minkyung, who can control fire felt the pain, 

Moments later, Minkyung and the others went outside, thinking that when they hit the cold rain, the feeling of burning will disappear, the lion kingdom followed them, Heerin and Yohyun stayed with Minrae with the Knights and Wizards.

Minkyungs eyes turned red, her whole body was on fire, but of course it woulnd't burn her, the rain did not even put out the fire that was covering her, Vines were starting to crawl on Minjungs body, Yano tried to stop them but ended up crawling on him too.

Symbols started to show on both MinMins forearm, on the rear of Minjungs neck, Jaemins arm, Heerins back, Yohyuns finger, the back of Minkis ear and on Minkyungs ankle

 

The symbols burned their way through the girls' skins, imprinting them permanently, a sign that they are commited to protecting Minrae, 

" Your storge love towards each other will end soon,  " Hojoon thought while looking at MinMIn, the sun and the moon was clearly visible in her arm, " Yin and Yang, huh?" 

Jaemin, Heerin and Minjungs clothes were burning, because of their imprints, it was visible to the boys, the marks, " Eris did this, " Kidoh said, " Well she is the goddess of chaos, that heartless woman can harm anyone for her precious daughter, " Gohn carried Minjung to her room in the house and the others followed,