Vacation~!

Love Alone

"Were going to vacation." "Mwo? Vacation?" "Ne,don't you want it?" Hyoyeon was about to answer him but he already drag her into his car.

"Yah,why are you bring me on purpose?" "I just wanted to.." "Aish..." both silent for a while."Jakkaman,is it only me and you?" Junho smiled,giving Hyoyeon curiousity."Aniyo~ your friends will follow too." "Ne?"

 

(WooFany who is in the park a while ago..)

Wooyoung's phone rang."Yeobosayeo,hyung-nim." "Yah! Woo-ah,I want you to bring someone to our vacation today." "Huh? Why off all the sudden? We have school okay?" "Yah,that's my school,and you gotta follow me no matter what,arasseo?" "Ne,ne hyung..*sigh*"

"Genchanayeo?" Tiffany ask him,he look at her."Kaja." Tiffany was confused."Eh,wae? I need to go home after this." Wooyoung was thinking about something."I wanted to take you somewhere,I'll send you home first and we'll go,arasseo." Tiffany just nodded and follow Wooyoung.

 

(At Jay's house)

"They got nothing on you baby~~.." suddenly his phone ringing."Aish! This phone! Yeobosayeo?" "Hyung! It's me,Junho.Wanna go to vacation?" "What? Vacation..hey,we have school remember?" "Aish,that doesn't matter.Just pack your things and bring your girls!" Junho hung up."Yah,yah Lee Junho! Aish,this kid..how am I supposed to find girl in the short time?" suddenly he think of Jessica."Should I call her?.." he look at Jessica's number."Call or not.." while he was thinking,he accidently push the call button."OMO!" "Yeobosayeo?" "Good grief! She's answering..*cooly* Yeobsayeo,Jessicassi" "Umm,nuguyah?" "Nan? Jaebeom mida." "Oh,Sunbae? where did you got my number?" "That doesn't matter,I just want to ask..can you come with me to a vacation?" "Vacation! Oh I love vacation sunbae! Where did we go?" "Mwollayeo,because Junho prepared all." "Oh,where we meet?"(sorry wrong grammar) "Umm,at Super Cafe?" "Arasseo,annyeong sunbae."

"Annyeong~" Jay sighed in relief. "Finally..Jessica is a easy going girl..how pretty.." he said.

 

(While Nichkhun..)

"Yeobosayeo?" "Khun! Where are you?" "Na? Oh I'm packing my things up..waeyeo?" (Nichkhun already know about the vacation.) "Ani,just want to remind you.So,do you bring girls too?" "Emm,I just thinking about it."

(Junho and Hyoyeon side..)

"Chinja? Why don't you bring Victoria.She seem to like you. *glare at Hyoyeon* "Yah! Why did you glare at me?" Junho just laugh and Nichkhun heard her."Arasseo,arasseo..what's her number phone?" Junho look at Hyoyeon."Do you have Vic's number phone?" "Mwoyah? Are you gonna flirt at her?" "Aish,are you jealous?" "Yah! Okay,okay I give it to you...012-xxxxxxx" Junho told Nichkhun her number phone.

 

(Somewhere that's look like an airport)

Junho and Hyoyeon arrived at Lee's Air Co. Victoria,Tiffany and Jessica arrived first."Hyoyeon-ah!" All of them hugging Hyoyeon."Junho-ah,where are we going?" Jaebeom ask him."We're going to Jeju-do." "Whoa~ Jeju!" Jessica said.Hyoyeon's phone ringing."Yeobosayeo?" "Onnie!! Are you really going to vacation?" "Ne..wait! How did you know?" "Igo..a guy come to our house..his name is Lee Junho..." 'So he already told my parents' she thought."Onnie,omma and appa wanna talk to you." Hyunah change from phone call to video call."Hyoyeon-ah!!" "Omma,appa.." "Hyoyeon-ah take care while you were there.." "Ne,omma.." everyone were just smiling at her.Suddenly Hyunah interrupted."Onnie,does that Lee Junho is your boyfriend?" Hyoyeon was starteld.She look at him.But he look away."Aish,Hyunah..don't ask your onnie like that." her father said."Aigoo appa.."

"Your airplane was ready to boarding,young master." the pilot say to Junho.He look at Hyoyeon who still talking to her family."Yah,we're boarding." he said."Jeongmal? Omma,appa..I'm gonna board now..take care..annyeong.." she said

The airplane was so big! Of course it was a private jet plane..this is was it look like..from the outside

Hyoyeon and her friend were amazed.Even Jessica the richest among them.She never been in private jet plane before."Whoa..this is daebak!" Victoria said.

"It's look like my house.." Tiffany said.The girls sit with among them,while the boys are in the other side.

Junho took a glance at Hyoyeon who was sleeping beside Tiffany.Wooyoung who was looking all the time smiled at him.Junho relise he was smiling."Yah,why are you smiling like crazy people?" "Isn't that you the crazy?" he said and laughed.Jay and Khun who was sleeping soundless awake."Yah,we're trying to sleep here!" Nichkhun said."Mianhae,hyung.Go back to sleep" Wooyoung said.

'She's still beautiful when she sleep.' Junho thought in his mind."I know what's in your mind hyung." Junho look at Wooyoung."Mworago? So what's in my mind now?" "You said she's beautiful even if she's sleeping." "Whoa..amazing..but unfortunately it's wrong." he said and laugh.'You right Wooyoung.' he thought and go to sleep.

 

==============================================================================

Annyeong..phew..10 chapters already? Wow..what do you think about these photo above...Hyoyeon is cute when she's sleeping..and Junho is.....hahaha(even thought he's not bias..I like him too!..Aish,,MinJii! Don't betrayed Khun and Woo oppa..xD)

xoxo

MinJii

==============================================================================