Close that lip...

Love Alone

The story title is from 8ight - Close that lip [my favourite song]

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Last Chapter...

Junho throw his engaged ring and leaves Min alone there...

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Junho and Hyoyeon went back to their chalets.But as soon they arrived there,his parents and his friend are waiting."Omma!What are you doing here?" his mom didn't answer,but he slap Junho."You ungratefull son!How could you do this to me?" his mother said.He looked at his mom and his friend,then he looked at his mom again.

"I have my own choice,omma!" he said."Choice?Isn't your choice is to marry Min-young?".Junho was speechless."Well,isn't it?" "Ani,omma.Aniyeo." He said."I'm forced to omma!I'm engaged with her because of my love for Hyoyeon!"

Mrs.Kim look at Hyoyeon."You again!" she was about to slap Hyoyeon.But Junho stopped her."That's enough omma!" Mrs.Kim was shocked and looking at her hand in her son's gripping.

Junho release her hand,everyone is silent.Didn't dare to speak a word."Just let me love her,omma.I'm already 21 years old [Junho's real life age..xD] .I have my own choice.Don't controlled me again omma." His mother didn't speak anything,then she left them all.Junho's father tapped his shoulder."Good job,son." Junho just smiled at his father.

...............................................................................................................................................................................

(Min's side)

"How could you do this to me,oppa.You said you have forget all your memory with her,but why did you choose her?Wae?" Min talk to herself while facing the beach."I didn't deserve to live in this world,why didn't I suicide for real last time?" she said.

"Um?It's look like her...could it be?" The stranger walk to Min."Chokeyeo?" the stranger tapped her shoulder,she rub her teary eyes and turn around."Ne?" the stranger gave a shocked face."It is you! Are you Lee Min-young?" with confuse face,Min answered,"Ne..waeyeo?" "Aigoo..didn't you remember anything?" "Mwo?" "Me and you in 100 points out of 100 points show." Min tried to remember something."Ahh! I you might be....Simon D! The MC right?" "Ne!Aigoo,eotokke..How can I possibly meet you here?" "Haha,it's maybe fate.." "Yeah , maybe.."

and both starting to chit-chatting untill midnight....

.................................................................................................................................................................................

(HyoFany room)

Someone knock the door."Who is it?" "Me!Junho and Wooyoung" "Oh,come in." Junho and Wooyoung came in."Hyo,I want to talk to you." Junho said,he looked at Wooyoung."Woo..*make head sign to go out with Tiffany*" "Arasseo.Fany-ah,let's go." "*confuse face* uhh?" then Wooyoung dragged her out from the room.

Junho sit beside Hyoyeon."What's the important thing you wanna say?" Junho silent for a while,"Emm,Hyo-ah.." he stopped right there when Doojon came in to the room.The two was shock,so do Doojon."Sunbae,what are you doing here?" Hyoyeon ask him." I need to talk with Junho." he said.Junho stood up and followed him.

...............................................................................................................................................................................

"What you wanna say to me?" Junho said coldly,he still remember the fight that happen a moment ago."Mianhae.." Junho look at him."Mworago?" "Mianhae,Junho." he said and suddenly hugging him."Yah..Doojon-ah." "I'm sorry,Junho.I'm being so protective to Hyoyeon,but I shouldn't do that." he said.Doojon release him from hug."Ani,Doojon.You have the right.We are her sunbae.You can protect her also.Not because I'm her boyfriend,you dont have any right." he said."Thanks for understanding me,nae chingu." he said."Genchanayeo..what's friends are for right?" he said and they laughed together.

...............................................................................................................................................................................

"Where's Min?" Doojon ask as soon he entered Gayoon and Min's room."Mwollasseo,and why are you sneaking to our room?" Doojon was embarassed and smiled shyly."Can't I see my beloved girlfriend,huh?" he said,Gayoon smiled and he smiled too."Annyeong Jumusayeo.." he said and closed the door,but when Gayoon turn around the door opened back,"Saranghae,Gayoonsshi!" Doojon said and blow a kiss."Saranghae,Doojonsshi!" she said.

(A few minutes later...)

It was 2:00 A.M.Gayoon still can't sleep,so she make herself a hot chocolate and read some book.Suddenly the door opened and someone coming in."Min,is that you?" she yeld.Min popped out from behind the wall."Ne!" she said and smiled.

"Eh?What's with the happy face?" Gayoon ask her.Actually,Gayoon and Min didn't hate each other.They are friends." I met with Simon D!" "Simon D? The famous rapper and MC?" Min nodded."Is he your friend?" Min suddenly got blushed."Aigoo...what's with that blushing?"

Min lying down on bed,"I think I should forget about Junho oppa." she said,Gayoon was amazed."Whoa,jeongmal?For real?" She nodded."I didn't deserve for him,I need to find someone who really love and care about me." she said.Gayoon thinked for awhile."You can replace him with Simon D sunbae." Min suddenly get up."You think?" "Maybe? Who knows.." she said and they two laughed together and Min looked at her picture with Simon D in her cellphone.

 

...............................................................................................................................................................................

For shorterning the story,they all went back to Ilsan from Jeju-do.Min and Simon D continue their trip to Beijing and Junho's parents finally approved JunHyo relationship.Wooyoung and Tiffany planned to married in young age along with Nichkhun and Victoria,but they JaySica and JunHyo didn't agree because they need to study and also they planned to married together,in the same wedding hall,at the same date and day!..:D

................................................................................................................................................................................

(3 months later..)

Hyoyeon was in her house now.Sitting on her study desk."Aigoo...married in such a young age? I don't know how to take care of babies yet~!" she murmured.

Suddenly,Hyunah coming in."Onnie!Omma want you to come down,she need to talk to you.." she said."Ne.." Hyoyeon slowly stood up and walk to downstairs.

When she arrived downstair,she was completedly shocked! It was Junho's parents are coming! "Ahh..Hyoyeon-ah,sit." her mother said.Hyoyeon look at Junho's parents and bow.Junho's mother smiled at her.

"I'm here because,I wanted to doing a proposal to your daughter,Mr. and Mrs.Kim."

"Proposal?" "Ne,my son Lee Junho wanted to marry your daughter,Kim Hyoyeon."

"MWOORAGO????!!!!"

Hyoyeon was like..."OMO!Is this a dream or not?" she thought.

"So,when we will doing the marriage?"

Hyoyeon suddenly butted in,"Chosungmida,Mrs.Kim..hajiman,I still need to study and we all planned to marry together with Wooyoung,Tiffany,Nichkhun,Victoria,Jaebeom,Jessica and also Doojon with Gayoon.So,can you delayed it?" she said.

Mrs.Kim sighed."Oh well,if the bride says that.I can't do anything,but you still need to wear this engagement ring.Junho will wear it too." she said and give a ring to Hyoyeon.

................................................................................................................................................................................

After Junho's parents leave,Hyoyeon went to her room and looked at the ring."Onnie..neomu yepeo." Hyunah coming in to her room.She just smiled at her."Onnie,Lee Joon call me last night." "So,what he say?" "He said.." Hyunah whispered to Hyoyeon ear."Jeongmalyeo?" Hyunah nodded."Hyo,Hyu..let's eat.." their mother came in."Ne,omma!".

.................................................................................................................................................................................

Marriage?....hahahaha...maybe it will be or IT WILL  be NOT.

***sorry I coupled Min withSimon D..LOL.I know.Simon D already have girlfriend,her name is Lady Jane.Min and him actually a friend and like Oppa-Dongsaeng relationship..xD***

Which couple should marry first

The eldest couple :JaySica

The cutest couple: WooFany

The always be my choice couple : JunHyo

The real life couple:KhunToria

The Cube Ent.Family couple: Doojon and Gayoon

or Min and Simon D

?????

^ O ^ Just asking...

xoxo

MinJii

...............................................................................................................................................................................