너 때문에...(Because of you..)

Love Alone

Jessica sit at her chair and found a letter at her desk.She look at her left and right and start reading it:

 

Dear Sica,

      Firstly,you don't need to know who I am.I'm your secret admirer and I've been watching you everywhere you go.But don't call me a stalker!..:P..

Sica,

      I want you to know how much I love you since our first met.My heart go flutterd and my stomach had butterfly in it.

(While reading the letter,Jessica: Bwahhahahhaha...butterfly... Everyone in the class look at her.Jessica: Mianhae..)

I know you will be laugh when you saw the butterfly..hehee..You are the prettiest girl in school.I'll be waiting for your love....

Love a lots,

Anonymous admire.

 

"Me? Have a secret admire?" she whispered.Hyoyeon came with Tiffany and Victoria.Victoria approach her "Sica! *look at the letter* yah! What's this? *reading*OMO! Secret admire???" "MWO??" Hyoyeon and Tiffany said,yeld."Shhh..calm down girls.." Sica said."Yah...urri Sica.." Tiffany said."Aish,Fany.." "Who could it be?" Hyoyeon was thinking."Jay sunbae?" Vic said.Everyone was like..>0<.."Yah! How could possibly be him? He's the most playboy in F4!" Jessica said."Then,who?" "I think someone else from other grades." Hyoyeon said."Maybe.."

It's lunch time,the girls were disscussing about Sica's secret admire.Suddenly,F4 coming and as usual,girls screaming.But F4 just ignored it and goes toward their girls lunch table,making the crowds of student dissapointed."Hyoyeon-ah~~!" Junho give her a back hug."Yah,Lee Junho!" he giggled and pinched her cheeks and sit beside her."Fany~~!" Wooyoung was about to hug Tiffany to,but she don't want it."Give a kiss!" she said,without hesitation he kissed her,on the cheek."Eww..Fany,wooyoung..stop doing that!" Victoria said,she turn away and saw Nichkhun wink at her."Yah,what are you all disscussing about?" Junho ask them."Igoneun.." Jessica pointed at the letter.He took and read it.He was super suprised."Mwo?! Secret admire?" Jessica nodded.Wooyoung look at the letter.He reconized something.He look at Jay who's silent all the time.'This is Jay Hyung handwriting.Did he have feeling for Jessica?' he thought while bitting his lips.Wooyoung doesn't want to admit that was Jay's letter so he ignored and acting puzzeled too.

 

Suddenly,someone coming towards them.It's Doojon."Sunbae.." Hyoyeon said.He look at her and look at others."What do you want?" Jay said."Naneun...I wanted to say, mianhada." he said."For what?" "Everything,Junho,I'm sorry because fighting about Hyoyeon." he said.Junho didn't speak anything.He stood up and hugged Doojon."Junho-yah." "Genchanayeo,Doojon-ah.I'm the one who should apologize at you because of Gayoon." he said."Junho,komawoyeo.." he said.He release him and look at others."Guys!Doojon is back to F4!" Junho said.Jay and Khun hug Doojon."Welcome back,bro!" Jay said and patted Doojon's back."Komawo"

"Yah! What about me?" Wooyoung yeld.The boys look at him."About you what?" Tiffany ask him."Doojon is back now,so where I suppose to go?" "Yah!Babo! You still in F4!" Nichkhun said."ah?Jeongmal?" "Of course!" then group hug~!..The girls only look at them."This is my first time seeing guys hugging each other" Victoria whispered to Hyoyeon.

"Okay guys! Back to Sica problem,so who the suspect you think?" Tiffany look at the boys.Hyoyeon look at Junho."Yah,why are you looking at me like that?" "Ani,I just think it might you because you are a great player." "Yah!I have you now,how could I do that?" "Arasseo." Doojon look at them while smiling.'If I can't touch you,at least a smile will be better,Hyo' he thought.Wooyoung look at Jay who eating a bread.'Should I tell them that Jay hyung did this?Ani...I can't.Jay hyung will be mad at me.' he thought."Yah!Woo-ah!Are you flirting!?" Tiffany slap his hand."Aigoo!Andwae! I was thinking who could do this to Sica noona." "Yah!Are you calling me noona?" "Well,you look old--" Sica gave her famous Ice glare."*gulp*Uhh...I meant..neomu yeopuda~!.." he said and give her scared smile.

Jay's P.O.V

Everyone was searching for the writer of the letter.It's actually me.Yeah,I wrote the letter for Jessica.I've been falling in love with her,since I saw her for the first time.And now,she with us.My friend's girlfriend best friend.Can you get it? It means,Hyoyeon's bestfriend.Oh,Sica...I wanted to confess at you but,I can't..I can't...

End P.O.V

(After School)

Today,they all walk home together."Yah,since Doojon was part of F4,why don't we celebrate it?" Jessica said."Great idea,Sica.But how?" Hyoyeon said."Eung...how about..." Wooyoung was about to say but Tiffany cut him."Slumber party at my home?!" "Eww..isn't that for girls only?" Junho said."Yah!Boys do it too!" "Okay,okay..." "Eung..how about Karaoke?" Nichkhun said."Great idea,Khunssi!" Victoria said."Everyone agree?Doojon?" Jessica ask him."I'm okay with it" he said."Well,karaoke tonight!" They said.

All of them are already at home,except for Junho and Hyoyeon.They arrived at Hyoyeon house."Hyo,.." "Ne?" "I don't want to go home!" he said.Hyoyeon was suprised."Mwo?Wae?" "Neottaemonae..." "Eh? Why because of me?" " Mwollayeo,but I don't want to go home." "Oh,arasseo.You can stay at my house.Hajiman,just 1 night okay?" "Arasseo."

(Inside her house)

"Onnie?Nuguyah?" Hyunnah was suprised."He?He's my...friend" "Eh?" "Don't talk to much!Just go to your room! Junho you wait here." "Oh,eh.."

He sit infront Hyoyeon's parents."So,you Lee Junho?Son of Lee Minho and Lee Tae hee?The owner of the Diamond Co.in Korea?" Her father ask."Eung..amnida!" he said."So,who's Hyo to you?" "She's my friend." "Aigoo,why didn't our daughter didn't have any relationship with him.." Mrs.Kim whispered at her husband."They do I think,but you know teen are.." Mr.Kim said."Oppa! Are you gonna stay here tonight?" "Ne,amnida." "Ohh,this house only have 3 room,so you have to sleep with onnie then!" she said.Junho look at Hyoyeon."Yah!Hyunah-yah!" she slap her dongsaeng hand."Aish!Onnie!" "Is it okay Jun--I meant,young master to sleep with urri Hyoyeon?" "Omma! Appa!" "Aish,Hyo-ah,we doesn't have any extra room,right yeoboya?" her mother wink at her father."Ugghhh...arasseo,arasseo.." Junho look at mad Hyoyeon and wink at her.

(Hyoyeon's room)

Junho and Hyo walking into her room,he sit at the edge of the bed."Your room is small." he said.She look at him "and your room is big as my house,why don't you go home?" she said."There's a evil witch there.." "Evil witch?" "Uhh..nothing..umm,so did I sleep at this comfy bed?"

"Of course not!That is single bed,you sleep at the floor!" "Mwo?At this bare floor?" "Ani,you'll sleep with toto's blanket" suddenly a cute coming in."Y-yah!Guyangi!" Junho pointed at the white cat.She hold the cat."This is Snowy,my cat." "Ohh,so you have a cat?..Kyoupta,just like the owner." he said and winked.Hyoyeon blushed."Yah!Go to bath now! You really smelly!" she said and throwing the towel at him.Junho just smiled at her.

<---Hyo's cute white guyangi...Snowy~!..(This is not real,Hyo in real life doesn't have a cat)

 

==============================================================================

Annyeong!..Mian for the late updates...Internet in my home are not working so well..and I'm back to school again..so maybe I'll be not updating for a while,because my Arabic oral are coming and I need to memorize all that I've been studying..AJA AJA FIGHTING!!

 

xoxo

MinJii

==============================================================================