Heartbeat...

Love Alone

(In school...)

"Sica sunbae!!" Jessica turn around,it was Suzy,her hubae (junior)."Oh,Suzy-ah!" Suzy gave her a piece of paper."Igo mwoyah?" she took it.It was a letter."From who?" "A guy.But he don't want tell his name." "Oh,kamsahbnida,Suzy-ah." "Ne,sunbae."

(In classroom..)

Jessica stared at the letter,didn't dare to open it.'Is it from my secret admire again? Should I opened it now?' she look the letter again."I should opened it!" she said."Hwaiting!!" she opened and read it.

 

To my lovely Jung Sooyeon...

    or should I call you...Jessica? >W<...

Jessica,

    I need to tell you something...Meet me after school day..

Please come to the top roof...jebal..please come... I'm begging you...

 

Sincerly,

Your secret admire<3

 

"He wanted to meet me?" she said."and how did he know my real name?Everyone in this school is calling me,Jessica.Only F4 and my friends are sometime calling me Sooyeon.." she thinks for a while.Suddenly--"Ohhhh!!!! It can't be him!" she yeld and everyone look at her."Chosungmida..." she said.

(Break Time,girls restroom)

"Mwo?!! Your secret admire wanted to meet you?" Tiffany said.Jessica nodded."Aigoo,then eotokkajo?" Hyoyeon said and sigh."He said after school right?" "Eung~" "Nae chingu!Eotokkae??!!" Jessica yeld."Ya,ya..calm down..*Victoria suddenly have an idea* Yah! how about we followed you there,Sica? " Everyone look each other."That was great Vic!" Tiffany said."So,we going throught the plan?" "Keurremyeon!" "Assa!!!"

 

(Biology class...[I didn't wrote about class for a while..hehee])

 

"Everyone get your partner?" Mrs.Baek ask."Ne sasangnim!"

Today,they having a biologi class.Junho got partnered with Hyoyeon,Nichkhun with Victoria,Wooyoung with Tiffany and Jaebeom and Jessica. [Doojon in Art class right now]

"Aigoo....we always together right?" Tiffany said and laughed."Ya,ya..Tiffany...cut down your laugh..Mrs.Baek will heard it!" Hyoyeon said."Opps..arasseo."

"Okay,time to check your attandence." Mrs.Baek opened the attandance book.She called everyone name and all are present except.."Lee Min-young?" No answer."Where is Lee Min-young?" Everyone shake their head.Mrs.Baek look at Junho,"Lee Junho,did you know where's your cousin?" "Why should I know about her? Just start the class already!" he protest."Alright.." she said."Today we gonna cut a frog--" the students cuts her with "EWWWW!!!!!" "Yah,this is for your final term exam okay? Now,you have a frog.Cut the frog's stomach."

The whole class start to cut the stomach."So,who gonna cut it?" Jaebeom ask."I'm allergy to frog okay.." he added."Psshh..Seattle" Junho said."Yah! I heard that!You think seattle man is coward?" "Just prove it!" he said."Okayy.." He just put the knife on the frog,"Ahhh!!!!" he yeld.

"What's wrong,Park Jaebeom?" "Ah,ani sasangnim.." "Oh..continue your work." Mrs.Baek said and left.

"Okay Junho you win.SO WHO GONNA DO IT!?" "Let me do it,hyung." Wooyoung said."Can Busan man do this?" Nichkhun ask."Yah!Busan man is the fearless men in south Korea." Wooyoung said proudly."Okay,so you do it."

Wooyoung cut the frog stomach without saying 'eww' or 'gross!'."Whoa~Woo-ah! I'm glad I have brave boyfriend like you!" Tiffany said and smiled at him.Wooyoung just smiled and they all continue working with that frog.

(After school..)

"Sica,you really wanna meet him?" Hyoyeon ask her." I must find who is my secret admire." Sica said."Okay,let's go now!" Victoria said.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

"Hyung,are you ready to facing her?" Wooyoung said to Jaebeom."It's been a long time,Woo.I'll just accept my fate if she reject me.." he said."Don't worry,hyung.I will always support you." "Thanks,Wooyoung."

...............................................................................................................................................................................

"Aigoo..did we have to do this,Vic?" Tiffany said."My back are hurt now." "Shhh! This is for Sica you know!" While they are looking away,Doojon come and was totally confuse."What these girls peeping at?" he said.Doojon planned to suprise them."WAAA!!!!" "UWAAAA!!!!!GHOST!!!" -- SUCCESS!

"Sunbae!!! Why did you do that!" Hyoyeon said."[Laugh] Mianhae...what are you doing here?" "Ohh...uhh...just look for yourself sunbae." Tiffany said.Then,Doojon joined them too.

................................................................................................................................................................................

Jessica waited for her 'secret admirer' to come."Where is he? I need to go to the saloon right now.Aigoo.." she said and looking at her watch.

"Waiting so long?" a male voice appeared.Jessica turn around.It was--"Jaebeom sunbae!" she was totally shocked."Sunbae..w-what are you doing here?" "Sica..." he kneeled down."Sunbae!What are you doing?" "Sica,I'm your secret admirer!" "Mwo?!!" " Ne,me!The letter,I wrote that!" Jessica was startled.

"Wae sunbae? Why didn't you tell me?" she said."I'm afraid Sica..I thought you will reject me and--" suddenly Jessica hug him."Please don't afraid,sunbae..or should I call you.--" she released him and said."Oppa?" and smiled.Jaebeom suprised plus happy."Oppa?" "Ne." "So..the meaning.." she whispered at his ear."Saranghae,Jaebeom oppa." she said.Jaebeom was like..

"Jeongmal Sica?" She nodded.Suddenly,Jay lift her and said."Saranghaeyeo JUNG SOOYEON!!!!!!!!" he yeld.

 

(Meanwhile)

"Wohhooo!!! Finally Sica and Jay sunbae are together." Tiffany said.They didn't relise F4 was there untill Hyoyeon saw them."Junho!!" He looked at her."Hyoyeon-ah!!" then she runned to him and hugged."Yah,you know about Sica and Jay sunbae?" "Ani..waeyeo?" "They're just become a couple!" "Omo! Chinja?" "Ne!" Junho look surround them."Let's go home now..I'm hungry~" he said."Emm..arasseo..Kaja~!".

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Finally Jay Sica are together!!!

Stay tuned for the next chapter!!!

xoxo

MinJii

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------