I was weak

She says she's bulletproof

A/N: I won't be able to update tomorrow because I'll be out of town and I can't bring my laptop TTATT Wait for me okay?


“YAH! YOU’RE HURTING ME!” I said as I try to save my hand from his tight grip.

“Hurting you? I’m not even trying! I’m not holding you tight. And you are actually walking on your own.”

I looked at myself, and he is right. He is actually holding my hand very carefully like it’s something fragile and I’m actually walking with my own feet.

And then I felt that sudden rush inside my body again and my heart pounding fast… and the goosebumps, same as when we connected fingers. Why does this guy make me experience all of these? And why am I holding his hand too? Why can’t I pull my hand back? Why am I feeling heat rising to my cheeks? WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS?

We are still holding each other’s hands without any words spoken when we got to our apartment’s floor. From the school, to the bus ride; from the lobby to the elevator; and throughout the elevator ride, NOTHING has come out of our mouths. But it didn’t feel boring at all. I felt like I’ve been with someone who I missed so much that I don’t even need words—just the feeling of that someone beside me is more than enough.

Just then I felt him walking towards his apartment, still holding my hand.

“Wait. What are you doing?” I asked as he punches his code.

He then looked at me with an eyebrow raised. “What are you thinking? I’m just inviting you inside since you finally went home with me. And i want to give you somethingas a gratitude for that.”

“How about my brother? He might get worried—“

“Then call him.” He opened the door and pulled me inside.

“Call? I can just go there at our home and tell him.”

“But you’re already here. Just text him then.” He threw his bag at the couch. “Anything you want?”

“Nah. I’m not hungry.”

“Thirsty?”

“Not at all.”

“Hmm. Just sit for a while.”

We sat down and he finally let go of my hand which made me jerk like there was something taken out from me.

“Wait.” I suddenly uttered almost inaudible when he stood.

“Yeah?”

“Huh? Nothing.”

He looked at me like I’m some weird crazy woman.

“You know, if there’s anything, you can tell it to me. Wait here, I’ll just get something.”

And then he left. I looked around his apartment and notice how minimal yet chic it looks. Everything’s black and white. Well of course except for some things but most of the furniture is just black and white. And there are few action figures around. Hmm… I think this boy is an otaku. And he owns a lot of shoes and caps huh? Wow. There are also… lions? A life-sized doll, plushies—and even his throw pillows have lions in it. How cute! He loves lions? And... Oh he has a plant…? With only one bud? Most guys who live alone won’t even think of putting up plants on their centre table.

 

Wait. I feel like I'm forgetting something.

Oops! I forgot, I should be texting Jungkook!

I was about to text him when he called. Wow. Coincidence. Great.

“Hey—“

“NOONA! Where are you!? I’ve been texting you yet you haven’t replied even a single dot! Have you been kidnapped!?”

“Yah… calm down I’m just…. I’m on my way home.” I thought that it wouldn’t be nice if I told him I’m here next door because he knew that a guy lives here and he might think of some weird thoughts.

I heard a sigh from the other line. “Okay, be safe. By the way, Jimin hyunbvghjfjel—“ then the call ended. What was that about? Hanging up on me?! And what? Did he say Jimin?

OH MY GOD I’ve totally forgotten all about Jimin!

“Hey, I have to go.” I said.

“But you just came in.” I heard him yell from where he is. “Wait a sec.”

I played with his life-size lion as I wait for him. Minutes has passed when he finally came out.

“Take thi—“ He suddenly paused as he looked at the table with his jaw dropped but has a complete blank expression.

And did I say he looks good in white polo shirt? He has taken off his blazer that comes with the uniform. ASDFGHJKL SO HAWT

Wait why am I fantasizing about him?

I looked to where he is looking at that made him froze. He is looking at the table. What’s with the table? I didn’t touch anything! I didn’t touch the plant, the books, the pen, and the lion figurine that is on the table.

“I knew it.” He then looked at me with a bright expression.

I raised an eyebrow at him. “What..?”

He suddenly threw the stuffed toy he is holding and hugged me. He lifted me from the ground and started spinning.

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! LET ME DOWN!”

He is just giggling happily and I wondered what’s with him. What does he know?

He then lets me down and breathes heavily as he pinned me on the wall with his hands on my shoulders. He looked at me, with his eyes so deep I don’t know what that look means. His eyes are just so captivating. I was lost—lost in it. Without my full consciousness, he pressed his lips onto mine, but I did nothing. Nothing. How can I do anything when I can barely move? I was stuck in the moment. I was paralyzed by his poisonous stare and the contact between our lips made the poison took effect even in my bloodstream. Everything inside me has ceased. I closed my eyes as I feel myself getting weak.

 

 

 

 

I was weak.

 

 

I felt him cupping my face as he broke the kiss. He rested his forehead on mine as he caressed my cheek with his thumb.

“I knew it was you all along.” He whispered.

“What… what do you mean?”

“You are my soulmate.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Shoutout to:

ExtraTrouble | cutiebows | hyosong

I repeat, I won't be updating tomorrow :( And also, perhaps the next day too since I know tomorrow might be exhausting TTATT and I apologize if this chapter is very short.