Ch. 2

You're Not Something I Want To Lose

*No One's POV* 

"How much longer will she be there like that?" The doctor was asked. 

"I'm not too sure myself." The doctor replied. 

*Your POV* 

I was walking on campus already in the early morning and looking around campus. 

"Why does my heart feel so heavy?" I said walking around the campus. I made my way to the class I saw Jackson in and went to sit at his seat. "I wonder what he was thinking about when he was looking out the window yesterday?" I said and looked outside the window just like Jackson did when a sudden memory flashed backed to me and I felt dizzy. I closed my eyes and shook my head slightly and then opened my eyes. "What was that all about?" I got up and made my way to the roof top and just sat up there with my eyes closed letting the cool breeze blow across my face. 

"Good Morning." I heard a voice and opened my eyes to see Jackson. 

"Morning." I said smiling. 

"How long have you been up here?" 

"Not so long ago. When did you get here?" 

"Not so long ago as well." 

"I didn't here you come." I said.

"Maybe because you were too busy trying to relax that why you didn't hear me?" He said. 

"Maybe. Ka Yee?" 

"Hmm?" 

"Wang Ka Yee. I'll call you Wang Ka Yee." 

"Why not Jackson?" He asked.

"I like Wang Ka Yee." 

"Let's do this. Call me Wang Ka Yee when you need help or your mad or sad or happy. And call me Jackson regularly that way I'll know if something's wrong. Yeah?" 

I looked at him and smile. "Okay, let's do that." 

"Why couldn't you come yesterday?" He asked me. 

"Umm, I couldn't come yesterday... because.. because-" 

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me." He said. 

"No, it's not like that. It's not that I don't want to tell you it's just that I don't know how to tell you." 

"If it's complicating you don't have to tell me." 

"I want to tell you, but I don't know how I tell you." I said and looked at him. 

"Then tell me when you're ready to tell me." He said and smiled. 

I was gonna tell him but then the bell rung so he had to leave. 

"Wait." He said stoping but the door. "Don't you have class too? I could walk you to your class." He said. 

"Let's go together." I said and we both made out way down the stairs. "Which way do you go?" 

"My class is on the first level above the underground level. You?" 

"My class is on this floor. Get to class before the bell rings." I said and ran off. 

*Jackson's POV* 

I watched her ran off and smiled making my way down the stairs to my class. 

"Hey Jackson where did you go?" JR asked me as soon as I got back to class. 

"I was out getting some fresh air because it's too complicating to breathe with all these girls surrounding you everywhere you go." I said as I say down and saw Mark and Jin Hee walking in. 

Jin Hee saw me looking at her and rolled her eyes at me in disgust and smile to Mark hugging his arm. I shook my head and closed my eyes for a brief moment letting a deep sigh out and then took out my phone and scrolled to the name "Butler Kim" and texted him to have the maids cook pasta tonight for my dinner. 

I wanted to invite _____ over but then I don't have her phone number yet I don't see her after school much, because it just seems like I miss her walking out of school or something. I let out a big sigh and JR looked at me. 

"Are you okay? You let out two big sigh." He asked. 

"I'm fine." 

"Are you sure? Nothing's bothering you right?" 

"Yeah, I'm sure. Don't worry." I said and looked out the window. 

"It's so lonely." I thought to myself and started to doodle on my paper. 

"Jackson." The teacher called out. 

"Yes?" I replied. 

"Pay attention to class and stop doodling on your supposed to be notes paper, or else you'll stay after class cleaning the room for detention." 

"I don't mind." I said and I could see the teacher's eyebrows frowned. He then wrote my name on the detention list and continued with class as I continued to doodle again. 

As class was over, I headed to the chalkboard and got the chalk erasers and opened the window and started pounding them together have white powder fly everywhere. 

I stared coughing and then sneezed. I rubbed my hand against my nose and continued what I was doing. 

*Your POV*

I was walking down the hall of Jackson's class and saw a guy in there cleaning the chalkboard erasers. I realized it was Jackson so I walked in. 

"How did you get detention?" I asked.

He turned and smiled. "Hi _____." 

I started laughing and he wondered why I was laughing. 

"Why are you laughing?" He asked me and put the chalkboard erasers down. 

"Nothing. It's just you have chalk all over your face." I said laughing continuously. 

"I do?" He asked trying to wipe it off but only applied more. I laughed harder and walked up to him. 

"You're only making it worse by doing that." I said and grabbed a water bottle for the back with a napkin and dabbed the napkin and started to wipe off the chalk from Jackson's face. 

"Thanks." He said smiling. 

He then walked towards the window and looked at the old tree. "Do you see that tree right there?" Jackson asked me.

"Yeah, I see it. What about it?" I asked him. 

"There was a saying around the school that the old tree is a lucky tree. Have you ever heard of it or believe it?" 

"I've heard of it, but I don't believe it because why would such things be at a place like this." I said and turned around to see a girl at the doorway. 

"I forgot something." She said walking in and looked for her item. 

"Jin Hee." Jackson called out for her. 

"Don't talk to me." She said. Jackson went and grabbed her wrist. 

"Why do you hate me and ignore me so much?" He asked her. 

"Let me go!" She yelled trying to break loose from his grip. 

"What did I ever do to make you hate me so much?" 

"I don't hate you, I just don't like you." She said pulling her arm free and walked out the door saying, "You freak, even talking to yourself." 

Jackson looked at me and shrugged my shoulder. 

"Me? Talking to myself? Did she not see you?" 

"Maybe." I said and grabbed my bag. "I have to go now, see you tomorrow." She said. 

"Wait, let's go together." He closed the window putting the chalkboard eraser away and turned to me seeing my with his bags. 

"You're hands are still dirty. Let's stop by the restroom for you to wash your hands first." 

We both headed to the restroom and he washed his hands. He came back out and I handed him his stuff. We walked to the hate and had to part our ways. 

"Which way do you go?" I asked him. 

"To the left. You?" He said.   

"To the right." I said and headed my direction. 

"Do you want me to send you off?" 

"No, it's okay." I said and waved to him smiling. He smiled back and walked his direction. 

*No One's POV*

"Why do you give me this weird feeling whenever I see you?" Jackson thought. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------