Ch. 4

You're Not Something I Want To Lose

*Jackson's POV* 

It's been about a week that I haven't saw _____. Worried that she might be sick or something I went to the front office and asked the attendance lady. 

"Umm, is there a student here by the name of Park _____." I asked. 

"Ne." The attendance lady checked and replied. 

"Is she sick or.." 

"I really don't know." She said. 

"Okay thank you." I said and walked to my class. "How can I get to her." I thought to myself. My phone rung and I answered.

"Hi. Wang Ka Yee." 

"Who- _____?" 

"Mhm." 

"What happened to you? You've been gone for about a week." I asked her worried. 

"Nothing happened." 

"I miss you being here with me. It's pretty lonely at the roof top." I said. 

She let out a little laugh and then said, "Don't worry I'll be back soon. Oh, I have to go now. Sorry." She said and then hung up. 

*Your POV*

I hung up and then say in the room quietly. 

"I still don't know why I'm like this." I said to myself standing up to hold my hand. I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath. Memories flashed my head quickly putting me in pain and fell down knocking out. 

*Jackson's POV* 

I walked to our hangout place after texting JB where they were going to hang today. 

When I got there I saw Mark and Jin Hee. 

"I thought it was a guys thing." I stated. 

"Yeah, but she wanted to tag along to wherever I was going." Mark said. She clung onto his arm not letting go. 

"Jin Hee, at least let him breathe, let him be free, stop taking up his space that he can't even be alone." I said feeling the anger in me boil. 

"Why? Are you jealous that I'm not like this around you?" She asked. 

"Of course! What have I ever some to you to make you hate me so much?!" I yelled. 

"You don't remember?" She said as if I was pretending I don't know what I did wrong. 

"What is it then?" 

"You really don't remember? That day you told me you were in detention for not finishing your homework, it was all a lie. I came back to give you lunch because you didn't get to eat but I found you making out with that b***ch!" She yelled. 

"Oh! That?! Did you think I would really choose a like her over you?! You've got to be kidding me! I was forced into that kiss! I went home that day mouth washing and brushing my teeth because it disgusted me. But this just shows me how much you can only trust me!" I yelled and then left the hangout place. 

*No One's POV* 

The truth stung Jin Hee's heart as tears streamed down her face Mark comforted her. 

"You should've asked him first before starting all this." 

"No, it's okay. It's already been 2 years. I shouldn't be mad at him anymore. Thanks Mark for helping me act all this time." 

"No problem. I was just doing the best for my friend, but you really clung into my a lot." Mark said. 

"It was all just to make him jealous. I wondered if it even bothered him." Jin Hee said. 

*Your POV* 

I was walking down the street heading towards my house. I got home and entered my bedroom and then picked up my picture.

"I really don't know what to do anymore." I said staring at the reflection. "Why is it that memories keep flashing back to me? What am I suppose to do?" 

I then headed back out the door and just walked to the park and sat down at a bench for quite awhile. 

"What are you so stressed about?" An old lady came and sat by me asked. 

"I can't remember anything." I said. 

"Sometimes life's like a puzzle. Where you have to solve your problems to get a solution. Do you have an I idea how you became the way you were? Maybe with that you could start to solve the problem." She said and gave you a pat and left. 

"How I became the way I was? How did I become hospitalized?" I asked myself. 

I went to school the next day and waited for Jackson at the rooftop. 

"I'm here." I said and he smiled but I could see that he wasn't happy. "What's wrong?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"What's bothering you?" 

"Nothing." 

"Stop lying, I know something's bothering you. Tell me, I'm your friend." 

"Jin Hee thought I cheated in her that's why she hates me, but se barely found out yesterday that I didn't cheat on her." 

"And what happened?" 

"She treating me how I wanted to be treated but I just don't feel like I could apologize to her yet." Jackson said. 

"Maybe you should at least try to open up to her again. She only misunderstood right?"

"Yeah, but it's been over 2 years and she barely found out and I realized that her trust in me is so little." 

"We barely met but you trust in me, how do you know if I'm trustable to not?" I asked him. 

"Because you're nice." 

"Just because I'm nice doesn't mean I'm trustable, people would take advantage of it and stab you in the back with it." 

"You wouldn't do that, I trust you." 

"Of course I won't but I'm just giving an example." I said. 

He laughed which made me smile. 

"Laugh like that more often, you look handsome, it can melt a girls heart." I said. 

"Smile like that more often, it melted my heart." He said which made you smile more. 

"Hey I gotta go." I said and ran towards the door as I sense that someone was coming up the stairs. 

*Jackson's POV* 

After _____ left I smiled to myself and got up and as soon as I did Jin Hee came out. 

"Oppa, what are you doing up here alone?"

"I was actually up here with a friend. She just left. You didn't see her?" 

"No, I didn't anyone. Let's go to class together, yeah?" 

"Sure, why not." 

We both headed down to class and continued with the day. 

*Your POV* 

I went to the underground level. 

"Why did I become like this? Why was it that I woke up to this place? What is it that made me into what I am?" 

"What are you doing down here?" I turned and saw Mark. 

"What are you also doing down here?" I asked him. 

"I heard someone talking so I just came down here, didn't expect it was you. Do you usually come down here?" Mark asked. 

"I do, once in a while. Something draws me to come down here." 

"Interesting. I don't remember how the fire started but I know I was saved from it." He said. 

"There was a fire down here?" I asked not knowing about this information. 

"Yeah. It started from the farthest music classroom. B10." 

I stared towards the direction of the classroom B10. 

"You should head back to class." I suggested to Mark as the bell rung.

"You should too." He said. 

"I don't have a class right now." 

"Oh, well, see you later." He said and left. I watched him until I heard the door closed. My heart felt uneasy and heavy but I headed towards room B10. Each step closer my heart got heavy and uneasy. I reached the door room and brought my hand up to the door knob. I couldn't find the strength to open it, but then I held the door knob and twisted it having it open. Memories quickly flashed into my head making it hurt. Pain devoured me. It hurts so much. The next thing I knew it was pitch black. 

*No One's POV* 

Your heart beeper beeped like crazy as your soul walked closer to the room. The doctors couldn't find out what was wrong but tried there best to make your heart calm down. 

*Jackson's POV* 

I was listening to music as I waited on the rooftop for _____ after texting her to meet me up there. 

"What's taking her so long?" I wondered. 

"Oppa, what are you doing up here alone again, let's go home." Jin Hee said and pulled me down the stairs and madd us go home. 

I texted _____ to not go up there anymore because I wasn't up there anymore. 

"Who are you texting to?" 

"My friend." 

"Oh." 

*Your POV* 

I got up and headed to the upper level feeling dizzy. 

Once I arrived I got a message. I took out my phone and the message. 

I felt so weak that I couldn't stand anymore. 

"____, are you okay?" Mark helped me as I almost fell from not having enough strength. Before I could answer I knocked out. 

"Please wake me up. Please take me away. I don't want to stay here." Ran through my mind before I fully knocked out. 

*Mark's POV* 

I didn't know where she lived so I took her to my place. Luckily my parents went out of town. I put her down in my bed and felt her forehead. 

"She doesn't have a fever. What's wrong with her?" I thought. 

My hand went and held hers, her fingers were really cold. 

"Why are they so cold?" I thought. 

I was watching her until I knocked out. 

*No Ones POV* 

It was two hours later when you woke up. You looked around and saw Mark. 

"Thanks for helping me." You quietly got up and left. 

When Mark got up he noticed that you weren't there anymore. He got up and saw the note in the door saying, "Thanks for helping me." He then realized that you've left his place. 

*Your POV* 

It was the next day and you went to wait at the rooftop. Jackson then came. 

"Hey." He said. 

"Hey." 

"What's wrong?" 

"Nothing. Umm.. I have a question, can I ask?"

"Sure." 

"Do you know anything of the fire two years ago?" 

"A fire? Oh, for the underground level?"

"Yeah." 

"I do, a little though. All I know was that Mark was trapped, and lost his memories. The fire was started by a student spilling their water on a plug causing it to spark and start the fire. I don't know how many students were injured, saved, or died, but all I know was that the person who saved Mark didn't make it out. Didn't know what really happened. But why we're you asking about something that happened two years ago?" He asked me. 

"Two years ago I-"

"Oppa!" Jin Hee yelled opening the door.

*Jackson's POV* 

I turned and look at Jin Hee when she opened the door. 

"You're up here alone again?" 

"No I-" I turned to _____ but she was no longer there. "Where did-" 

"What are you always doing up here alone?" Jin Hee said. 

"I wasn't alone. I was with _____. She was with me just before you opened the door." 

"Oppa, what are you taking about? _____ was the girl who saved Mark from the fire two years ago and we don't know what happened to her."

"She what?" 

"She saved Mark from the fire two years ago and was never seen again."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------