Chapter 4

The Love Note 4: You're not my Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Storm's POV)

 

It was Saturday. But I still need to go to school. Why? It's for that ing Clash of the Departments chu chu -___- I asked Jungkook if he could fetch me later after practice and he agreed, for the reason he has no choice because i'm still mad for him because he let me out on a lunch with that Ken dude. I was passing by at the park and I saw some families laughing together. Parents taking care of their Childrens, Oppa's and Unnie's playing with their dongsaeng. Life is really unfair to me. Of all people in this world, why does all the misunfortune went to me? What did I do wrong?

I was so immersed on my thoughts that I didn't even noticed that I was already crossing the streets while the green light is is still on. I heard loud honks from cars, I looked to my left and saw a truck about to hit me, I closed my eyes ready to die, but an unknown hands pulled me back to the sidewalk. I opened my eyes and saw him. Not Jungkook. It was .. Ken.

I know I shouldn't do this. But i'm already hugging him and crying the hell out of me. 2 reasons why i'm crying:

1. I was about to die without experiencing pure happiness.

2. I'm crying infront of a stranger.

I let him know that i'm weak. All these years of pretending to be strong, I easily cried infront of a nugu.

"Don't cry Storm, It's okay. You're safe" Ken whispered to my ears.  I didn't said anything in return. I just closed my eyes and tried to stop my 'crying-infront-of-ken-ssi' moment. I pulled away from him and immediately wiped away my tears.

"Thank you .. for s-s-sa-saving me .. altho i wished you didn't do anything and just let me die" i said and turned away but he held my wrist. Okay this sounds like a love-sick korean drama and i seriously want to puke rainbow and unicorns.

"I'm not gonna let you die. Not now, Not tomorrow. Not that i know you're not happy" Ken said. Is he a psycho or somethin'.

"Let me go! I warned you to stop bugging me." I said.

"If you want me to stop bugging you then please SMILE!!" he yelled.

"WHAT DO YOU EVEN CARE IF I SMILE OR NOT!" i yelled back causing passerby's look at our direction. This is really embarassing O//O

"Because you look beautiful when you smile :)" Ken said with a smile. Crazy little freak -____- I just rolled my eyes and continued on walking. I will never win an arguement over this guy.

 

---

"You're late. Well, sort of. But it's okay :)" Taemin-sunbae said once i entered the school's dance studio.

"I'm so sorry, Sunbae-nim. Something happened when I was on the way. I'm so sorry, jeongmal-yo" i said while biting my lips because i'm really ashamed for being late.

"You don't need to say sorry. You were just minutes late so it's okay ^^ and by the way, can you stop calling me 'sunbae-nim'? i feel old already, from now on .. call me "Oppa", i'm more comfortable if you call me that" he said. What's with Seniors wanting to be called 'Oppa'? First, It was Nakta-sunbae, now Taemin-sunbae.

"No way" I said without showing any emotions.

"Aww but you're late. You should do what i want. You choose, You'll call me Oppa or i'll make you do Aegyo" Taemin-sunbae teasingly said.

"How about we start the practice already? I have somewhere to go later." i changed the topic and he nodded right away.

 

"Just like before you made me hesitate again
The you who says nothing is just like yesterday
Try saying it straightforwardly, try looking in my eyes
Before this night is over
Before the starlight disappears

Let’s not leave it like this
(I) said while we hesitate, time is passing
I don’t wanna go
This is the end, right now
(I) said this is the end

Come to me now, talk to me
We don’t have a tomorrow
Don’t hesitate
Before it’s too late now
Don’t push me further and further away
Us two, right here, right now
Before it disappears

Ooh ooh ooh ooh tell me now now now
Ooh ooh ooh ooh tell me now now now
Ooh ooh ooh ooh before today ends
Tell me now now now now now now

There isn’t any more for us
Tomorrow, tomorrow
So call out, oh
Call my name, my name
Right now you’re blowing it all out of your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter