Chapter 8 (Day 49)

The Love Note 4: You're not my Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8 (Day 49)

 

Ken's POV

 

"Dear Love Note,
            Today is day 1 of 50. I will make Stor fall for me. I will make her mine. I don't know what has gotten into me but I really love her. All these times the girls are the ones who are catching me, but this time, it's the other way round, I, Lee Jaehwan has fell in love. Madly, Deeply and Truly. Storm is the kind of girl that I want to protect forever. She needs me, I know it. I will be her crying shoulders to lean on whenever she feels sad. From this day on wards she will neve feel the loneliness. Choi Storm is the one that I'm destined to love and I'm vowing to the stars that there would  no other girl in my heart beside her. I wish she will feel the same about me.

Love, Ken"

 

I jotted to the Lovenote as I put it in my drawer and locked it. I looked up and stared at the stars, I wonder what my Storm is doing right now? I grabbed my phone and texted her. Well, it's just 8 in the evening, she's not probably as sleep, right?

 

Me: "Hi, Beautiful :) are you already sleeping?"

I texted. 5 minutes had passed and she's not replying any time soon. Maybe Storm is already asleep and I shouldn't disturb her. I was about to put my phone away when it suddenly received a message.

My Storm: "Not yet sleeping. Jungkook just arrived and he's still moping because his girfriend broke up with him."

She replied. So Jungkook is in her house right now? What if he'll do something bad to storm? Or he seduced her or something. Wait -- what am I thinking? They're just friends, CLOSE friends. And besides, Jungkook knows that I like Storm and he's really supportive about my intentions to his bestfriend so I shouldn't think about him like this.

Me: "Oh really? He'll move on soon ^^ Take a good night sleep, okay? And I'm gonna fetch you tomorrow before school." I replied.

My Storm: "What? Are you out of your mind? What if your fangirls find out? They're going to kill me"

Me: "I'm not gonna let that happen. Remember this, when you're with me i'm not gonna let you cry. I'm made for you :) I was born to make you smile." I replied this cheesy text to her. ekekeke~

My Storm: "And I was born to kill you -___- Goodnight, Ken" she texted.

Me: "Goodnight. I Love you" I said. I was hoping for an i-love-you-too text from her but that's not what I got.

My Storm: "Thank you". That was what she replied. I'm not complaining though. I know that gaining Storm's trust isn't easy but i'm more willing to wait until she said that 143 word to me.

 

Storm's POV

"Jeon fvking Jungkook!! Ireona~!! Wake up!! We're going to be late!! No, more like, you're going to be late! Take your off from my bed you lazy monkey!" I tried to wake him up by hitting him with the pillows but he wont move -__-

"I don't want to go to school! I'm broken hearted!" He yelled while burrying his face to the matress. That's right, kill yourself.

"What drama are you in? High school? Grow up Jungkook! We both know that Wendy is not a loyal girl~! She plays with feelings and you became her victim so can you just please get up??" I said while my hands are on my waist. I kinda look like a nagging mother right now.

"No! Go to school by yourself. You're just motivated because you have Ken hyung and I got no one!!" He yelled while sobbing. Oh god~! I thought his dramas are already over last night.

"Cut it off! You got me, okay? Remember? We're friends. And friends stick out for each other. Can you now get up and take a shower?" nope. he's not moving. I suddenly then heard my door being knocked.

I looked at the monitor and saw Ken looking directly through the camera. And why did he knocked? There's this thing called "door-bell" you know -__- well whatever, Jungkook always do the same thing. I hurriedly opened the door and faced him.

"Good morning, Storm. Let's go?" Ken asked.

"Uhm. Can you wait for 10 more minutes? I'm trying to wake Jungkook up." I said and he nodded. "Make yourself at home." I said while going back to my room.

"In the count of 1-3 if you don't stand up from there i will surely toss a bucket of water on you! 1 ... 2 ... 2 and 1/4 ... 2 and 1/2 ..." That's it. This is his last straw. I took a bucket of water from the bathroom and tossed it all to him.

"WHAT THE  SHIN MISO!!!!!!" Jungkook yelled. Ken then hurriedly went inside the room and checked us out.

"Is everything okay?" Ken asked and I nodded.

"Yah! If you don't want to go to school then fine. Just make sure that the house is clean when I get back." I glared at Jungkook and he just continued sleeping. Ugh! What a loser.

 

----

"So ... he slept in your room?" Ken asked while we're both entering the University. Deathly daggers from his fangirls were already being shoot to me. I wish I couldn't care less. I don't know why, but before, I don't care if all of them thinks that i'm a good-for-nothing girl. I didn't cared about their opinions

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter