Chapter 3

The Love Note 4: You're not my Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

(Storm's POV)

 

Just like what I always do, I walked with my chin raised and eyebrows met as i passed all the students in the building. It's been a week since I started studying here and I still feel intoxiated. What Nakta-sunbae said was right, Dance major students are all an outcast, including me. We're an outcast to all and an outcast to each other. All of us barely talk, especially me. They would never hear me talk unless i really feel like it.

I suddenly felt someone bumped me. It was a girl with a thick make-up that made her look like a ing clown.

"Whatch where you're going!" she roared. Did she just raised her voice to me? peasant.

"Are you talking to me, ?" i said without any emotions.

"Mm-mwo? I'm a ? How dare you!! Don't you know who i am?!" she said.

"No. I don't know who you are and i will never waste my time on knowing who you are. Get out of my way" i said as i lightly pushed her. She grabbed my wrist and spun me. She was about to slap me but a hand stopped her for doing so.

"Hey, hey, heeyy ~ Kang Seulgi, what a nice make-up you got there. What's happening here?" Ken said while blocking that nugu faced on my way.

"Oppa! That girl is very bad. She was about to slap me" se said while battling her false eyelashes. ew -__-

"Oh? She was about to slap you? But from what I see, you're the one who was supposed to slap her, not the other way round. It's not good to lie, Seulgi-ah" Ken said with a smile. I swear this guy has a issue with smiling.

"But! Oppa ---"

"Hajima. I told you not to lie. Go back to your classroom or where ever you're going." this time, Ken sounded dead-serious and that made that girl leave. Ofcourse she galred at me first.

I was about to leave him in the middle of the hallway when he ran towards me. Why does this guy likes to piss the hell out of me!?

"So Storm, what time is your lunch break? I'll treat you" Ken said.

"I will not eat my lunch if it means i need to be with you again" i said while rolling my eyes. We both then reached the floor where the Dance Department is located.

"But i want to be your friend, remember? We need to know about each other more." he said with pleading eyes.

"Go away, Ken-ssi! Go back down before somebody else see's you" i said trying to push him down but he's not even moving. Jerk.

"No. I will not leave this floor until you agreed on having lunch with me" he said.

"Excuse me, You're from the Vocal Department, right? What are you doing here?" My senior named Lee Taemin suddenly popped out from nowhere.

"Oh~ Hi, Sunbae :) I'm just here to talk to my girlfriend. You don't mind, right?" WHAAAATTT!! GIRLFRIEND!??

"I DO mind. As you can see, i'm incharged of the 'peaceful' surrounding here in this floor. So please go back where you belong, Illigitimate Kid" Taemin-sunbae said. I was then shocked when Ken grabbed Taemin-sunbae's collar.

"Watch what you're saying SUNBAE-NIM." Ken glared.

"What? Affected? You still can't accept the fact that you're a son of a mistress?" I was shocked upon hearing those words from Taemin-sunbae, we're not close but i always see him with all smiles in his face, so this is really shocking. Before anything gets out of hand, i grabbed Taemin-sunbaenim from Ken's gripped.

"Ken, go away" i said and he actually listened.

I then faced Taemin-sunbae and he has a smirk on hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter