Chapter 10

Estranged Fiancee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "I'm sorry, Miss Hoon, but Mr. Kibum informed me that you could no longer work here." Sun Mi was confused about what the manager said after calling her into his private office.

 "You're dismissing me?" the manger nodded. "And what has Mr. Kibum got to do with it?" she demanded. "Was there a complaint from him?"

 "Not really, but you see... he owns the hote."

 "I'll talk to him," she said as she walk out of the room before the manager could stop her. She was dead angry.

 If he thinks that he can do that to her, he's wrong. Even her father can't do anything about her. She can't accept that Kim Kibum or Key can only defeat her.

 "He's in the tub but he said you could talk to him there if it's urgent."

 The housekeeping was the one who responded to her. And due to her anger, Sun Mi didn't understand what she said. She guided her and opened the door. Sun Mi went in as the housekeeper left. She irritatedly pushed the door opened and closed it with a loud bang. It took her a while before she realize where she was.

 'He's in the tub...' she remembered what the old lady told her.

 "Must be really urgent you decided you can't wait." He had a devilish grin pasted on his lips. She didn't show her that she was surprised and that she felt shiver down her spine.

 "Why are you terminating me?" she asked, pretending that she was not affected about what she saw.

 "I figured you wanted nothing to do with me , so-"

 "You had me terminated, how wicked can you get?"

 "I wanted you to know at once about what is your decision about my proposal so I added a little pressure. If you'll be my fiancee again, of course you don't need to work at all," he smirked.

 There was anger rushing through her veins.

 "You assumed that I'll agree on that... well. I'm sorry to say that I still have the same answer for you!"

 "In that case, I'm not wrong at my decision. I can't have you around either. You're a blow to my ego, Woman, so I might as well get you out of my sight," he replied.

 Due to his annoyance, she stood closely to him. Looking straightly in his eyes.

 "You know what, Mr. Kim Kibum, you are the worst person I have ever met in my entire life! I thought you were a friend of my father, but what did you do? When you had a chance you took the company, and now, you also want me to fall into your trap." Her face burned due to her outburst.

 "Then I guess I have done to many arrears on you?" His tone was patronizing.

 She raised her chin. "And you can not even  pay for that," she added.

 "Okay, then let's add more,"  and instantly he pulled her down, Sun M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter