Chapter 14

Estranged Fiancee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   Key was worried about Sun Mi, it's almost one hour past when he left her inside the tub. He knocked at the door for a couple of times but she's not answering. "If you still won't get out there, I'm coming in there," he said. Still no answer. He twisted the knob and went in. He saw her sleeping in the tub. He smirked upon seeing her before taking off his clothes. Sun Mi woke up when she felt that someone is went into the tub. She was not alone anymore, Key was there.    "I was really worried to you," he smiled. She raised her brow.    "Was it my fault?" She replied sarcastically.    "I didn't say it was your fault, but we're in a hurry, we need to go to the place two hours from now."    "Then we should really go." She was about to stand but he stopped her by grabbing her arm.    "Not yet. We have time for what I have in mind," he smirked. She was passionately made love to.    "I love you," he whispered in her ears.    Sun Mi's eyes widen. "You do?" She asked.    "Of course I do." She started to tearing up.    "What's wrong?" he asked and quickly wiped the tears away from her eyes.    "Nothing, I'm just happy."    "Why are you crying?" He knitted his brow.    "Tears of joy," she smiled while was tearing up.    He laughed.    "Silly you." He smiled as he pinched her nose.    "When did you discover you love me?" She asked him curiously.    He stopped to think while helping her get out of the tub to put on clothes.    "I don't know, probably the first time I saw you. You were too young back then- sixteen I think. You were in your father's office."    She knitted her brow upon what he said. She couldn't remembering anything about that.    Key smiled. "I bet you don't remember it. I was there when you stopped by your dad's office from school," he explained.    "You saw me before?" She asked smiling.    He nodded. "Your father said that he wanted you to have a man who can make you follow his order because you were hot-headed, stubborn and won't listen to anyone. I volunteered and that's why the agreement was formed, that when you're eighteen, we'll get married."    "Why didn't you just court me? I bet I'll choose you from all my suitors back then."    He was laughing at her. "Thank you, Sweetheart, but your father and I had an agreement. Believe me, that's what I really had in mind, but what was two years more if we'll end up together in the end. But you ran away the moment you turned eighteen."    "I'm sure you knew once that I'm here in Boston. You probably had me followed." She remembered when there's a time she felt someone was following her.    He felt guilty. Her eyes widen when he did not answered.    "I knew it! All those times you knew where I was. Why did you just show up now?" She asked.    "I wanted for you to reach your dreams, and you were too young. You're just twenty-three now."    "You're unfair," she said.    "Your parents are probably wondering about where we are right now."    "Where are we going anyway?"    "We're going to Las Vegas to get married."    She was surprised. "You mean now?"    "Yes, now. We'll just get married at the church once we're with your whole family. I can't wait to make you mine officially."    She turned around smiling at Key- soon to beh her husband.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter