Chapter 4

Estranged Fiancee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 Sun mi kept crying. She felt as if her father is giving her away. Even though she is a bull headed, she did everything to give honors to her parents. It's unfair. If her father insisted, she has no other choice but to move away.

 "Byun, you've gone too far," Sun Mi heard her mom after the guest's left.

 "Did you see what Sun Mi did? She needs a guy who can control her."

 "But that's not enough reason for her to get married. She's barely eighteen. It's the twenty-first century, who the hell would agree on a fixed marriages?"

 "Kibum is a nice man, from a wealthy family, smart, handsome, and responsible. What else would you look for? He can take care Sun Mi." Mr. Byun said.

 "Don't make Sun Mi's life miserable. Maybe that guy have everything in this world, but you can't teach or force our daughter to love him." She turned away leaving her husband.


 It was four in the morning when Sun Mi saw her mother at the living room.

 "I hope you would understand the decision of your father, he just wanted you to have a bright future. Your brother is seven years older to you, almost everything we own is under his name. We thought that he would only be our child, so your Halbeoji placed it under your brother's name. That's the reason why your father wanted you to get married with---"

 She backed away after hearing it.

 "But that won't make me happy, Mama. Even from the start, I didn't expect to inherit from you. I don't care if Taesun will have all of your fortune." Sun Mi said.

 "I understand you, Sun Mi. But that's the decision of your father, we couldn't do anything against it."

 Sun Mi looked at her mom. "Maybe you can't do anything about it. But I swear I won't let that happen. I still have dreams to fulfill. I can repay you but not in this kind of agreement."

 S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter