Chapter 11

Estranged Fiancee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Sun Mi went to Key's penthouse.

 "I don't drink," Sun Mi refused when Key handed her a wine.

 "You look like you need it."

 She looked at it and took the wine glass. She might need it after all. She tasted the bitterness of the wine. She was surprised seeing Key in front of her. He was sitting from across her.

 "Well, we don't have all night so you might as well start talking."

 She looked at him nervously.

 "Uhmm... if.... your offer still stands, I'm accepting it," she whispered but loud enough for him to hear.

 "What offer?"

 "I will marry you," she said not looking at him.

 "I didn't hear you."

 She irritatedly looked at him. "Look, my father is sick and I need money for his operation. So please, let's not fool around."

 Key's expression became serious. "You need money that's why you're accepting my offer. Do you see me as some kind of a bank account?" he knitted his eye brow.

 Sun Mi wanted to protest and tell him that there's no difference between marrying him due to the money her father borrowed from him.

 "All right, I'll send a bank draft tomorrow so your father can use it for his operation."

 "Thank you."

 "You can't take back what you just said here earlier."

 "I know."

 She suddenly became nervous when Key became quiet. "And you have to sleep here tonight with me."

 "B-but.." he glared at her when she was about to stand agains it.

 "I'm a businessman, Sun Mi, not a philanthropist. I know how much I am giving away. And I don't just give away money, especially if I don't get anything for an exchange." Key filled his glass with wine and
drank it.

 "You're a beast," she said. She grabbed her bag to leave.

 "Walk out that door and I promise that I won't give a damn about your case anymore," he warned. "That's my room," he raised his hand which is holding the wine glass to point out where his room is,"make yourself comfortable." Then he stood up. "I'll just call someon for the money I will send for your father."

 She walked to the room where Key pointed at. She was expecting that Key will follow her immediately but fifteen minutes past since she sat on his bed, he's still not inside. She went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. She saw a new toothbrush there and decided to use it.

 She use the robe she saw at the closet earlier. It was big for her, it must be his. She went to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter