Tiffany's Revelation

My Best Friend is A Cross-Dresser?

[Yun's POV]

"So are you ready?" Sungjong asked as he patted my shoulder for support.

I nodded with much anxiety. "Yeap."

"Good luck," he said with a smile.

"Good luck as well," I replied.

This is it. This is the dreaded Math test that has caused me so much distress. I worked so hard for this and I didn't get any sleep at all last night so I shouldn't let my precious efforts go to waste. 

The teacher entered with the papers and my legs began to shake. As the test papers were being passed, my heart just kept beating faster and faster.

"Name."

What the heck?! What's my name?! Right, it's Yun. Damn, I should stop panicking. This isn't even the first number yet!

I got my pencil and wrote my name onto the test paper. Ah, the lovely unshaded circles. There are just so many of them. I glanced at Hoya and he was answering the test like a robot. Poker faced, he just kept shading those circles like there was no tomorrow. Thanks Hoya, that sure helped me feel less pressure. 

I read the first item and must I say that I immediately got a mind block. My mind just became shrouded with the thoughts of random commercials that I've seen a few days ago. One was an advertisment for a pizza company. Man, I bet that mascot's costume was very toasty inside. Wait, I'm going off topic. I Gotta concentrate.

"I'm going to the bathroom," the teacher said. After taking one last look at everyone, he walked out the door and headed over to the bathroom.

Suddenly, a crumpled piece of paper was thrown at my head. I didn't bother looking around 'cause a tattletale might accuse me of cheating. I opened it to see Sungjong's messy handwriting. 

"Hey, stop sweating! I don't want your smelly clothes mixing with mine in the washing machine! Calm down, take a deep breath. You did fine last night so don't scare yourself.

-Sungjong"

The teacher went back into the classroom so I put the paper into my pocket. I took a deep breath and calmed myself down. 

"Students, you have an hour left," the teacher stated.

An hour?! I haven't written anything yet! Okay, game face on!

The moment I answered the first problem, I found myself answering the test swiftly and easily. I was so concentrated in just finishing the test that my eyes were glued to only the test paper and nothing else. 

"Time's up," the teacher said. I finished just in time. Phew, I'm glad this is over.My brain feels really soggy and heavy right now.

I walked with a great lack of balance out of the classroom. Sungjong, who was waiting for me outside the classroom, placed his hands on my shoulders and guided me to the cafeteria where we sat with L and Sungyeol. 

"Gah, the test was so hard!" Sungyeol complained.

"It's because you just studied for it this morning!" L then strangled Sungyeol. "Moreover, you know that you at Math so it's all gonna be your fault if you fail."

"B-b-ut... I answered everything!" Sungyeol was having trouble talking. "... I finished the test!"

"SHADING THE CIRCLES TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A LETTER L IN THE TEST PAPER IS NOT CALLED ANSWERING!" L exclaimed as he shook Sungyeol back and forth.

"Dude, stop that! You're gonna make me gag!" Sungyeol yelled while being tortured by L.

"Fine," L said and let go. 

Sungyeol then spread his arms out. "Gimme a hug."

L refused. "No."

"I object to your objection!" Sungyeol hugged L tightly anyway.

"I really don't have a say on things like these," L said while being wrapped in Sungyeol's embrace. It was obvious that he liked it though. I could see him trying to hide his smile.

A few minutes passed by and I eventually fell asleep on Sungjong's shoulder. Who knows how I got there but he probably thought it was funny to place my head there. Oh, Sungjong. If Hoya sees this, you're dead. Right, Hoya's still with Tiffany. I looked at the table behind us and there they were, laughing and eating together. 

Sungjong flicked my forehead. "Yun, how long are you going to burden my shoulder?" 

I lifted my head from his shoulder and flicked his forehead twice as hard. "Sorry, I'm not the one who put my head there."

"Yes, you did," he implied.

"No, I didn't!" I denied.

"Yes, you did," L and Sungyeol said in unison.

"Really?" I asked.

The three nodded. "Really."

"Damn it," I hissed.

"I win!" Sungyeol clapped happily. 

"Whatever, you erted dimwit."

The three of us continued to eat. Once in a while, I would glance at Tiffany and Hoya to check out what they were doing. Is that stalker-ish? Oh, well. 

For the rest of the day, I went back to thinking about the two twenty four seven. Well, at least I was able to isolate them from my mind when I was studying. Still, my mind's already beat up yet I have to deal with this dilemma of mine. 

---

It's now time to go home so I packed my things up and waited for Sungjong to finish fixing his things.

"Uhm," I heard a voice from behind. I turned around to see that it was Tiffany who was unusually timid.

"May I help you?" I asked with a crooked smile. Way to control your jealousy, Yun.

"Can we talk for a while?" She seemed a bit desperate. I looked at Sungjong who stood behind her and he had an uneasy expression. 

After a few seconds of self-debate, I agreed to talk to her. Sungjong let the two of us be and left the classroom. Tiffany and I stood by the open window, alone in the classroom as the wind blew from outside. I have to admit that she is really pretty. The way that her smile just seems to brighten up the whole room, the way the wind would just brush against her dark brown hair and not to mention, the way the light compliments her flawless, milky white skin. She's a true beauty, a goddess in fact.

"So what is it that you want to talk about?" I asked. 

"It's about Hoya," she said.

"What about him?" 

"Well, you seem close to him so I just want to ask you something."

"And what is that something?" 

She was very hesitant for a moment but finally spoke with her face turning pink. "Do you think he would like girls like me?"

"Define like." At this point, the more bitter I get, the shorter my answers may be.

"Y'know," she lightly hit my shoulder. 

"No, I don't," I answered monotonously while looking at the clouds. 

"Like really like! Like attracted like!" Her face turned red. "Aw, this is embarrassing!"

I shrugged. "Beats me."

"Aw, c'mon!" 

"Why would you ask me this question, hmm?!" I exclaimed.

"'Cause! You were always hanging out with Hoya before so I thought that you'd know more about him!" 

"Yeah, I used to hang out with him until you came along." I mumbled to myself.

"What?" she asked. "I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you."

"No, it's nothing. So, you like Hoya then."

She nodded. "Please don't tell."

"Don't worry, I wont," I said. I then stood up, got my things and walked to the door. "Excuse me, I have to go."

"Wait! You haven't answered my question!" she yelled.

"Didn't I tell you that I don't know?" Even I wouldn't know that answer. "Goodbye."

I walked to the school's main entrance and passed by Sungjong without saying a word to him. Great, now he knows that something's wrong. 

Today, I discovered that Tiffany really did like Hoya which leads me to just one conclusion. I have to confess to him soon before she continues to steal him away from me.


Hey guys~! Sorry if it took me a while to update but here it is. :) Some of the comments that were directed at Hoya really amused me :)). 

Thank you for reading and I hope that you guys enjoyed it~! :D