Chapter Eight; First Timer

What would I do without your love?

Jonghyun's POV

Key sat down on my bed, fiddling with the ends of his hair. I smiled and knelt infront of him, looking at his beautiful eyes. I saw his cheeks turn pink as he turned away, "Y-yah... What are you looking at?" I smiled and kissed his hands, "Is it wrong to look at the boy I love?" I saw him blush even more. I smiled and grabbed some pajamas. I handed Kibum a pair of sweats and a v-neck. He eyed the clothes and smiled, bringing up my shirt to his nose. I chuckled and walked over to him, lifting his chin up and kissed him on the lips. I felt him protesting against my lips, but then stopped after I his bottom lip. I brought my hand up to his face, his ivory shaded cheek. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist, feeling his arms wrap around my neck. As I pulled back, I placed my forehead on his. I chuckled and held him close, "I'm going to take a shower, alright yeobo?" He smiled and nodded. I let him go, feeling empty as I pulled away. I grabbed my things and walked over to my bathroom. I turned to see Kibum playing with my dog, "Keke~ Anneyeong~" He pet roo's head gently as roo his face and barked. I chuckled, suddenly feeling jealous of my own dog. "Kim Jonghyun, what is this boy doing to you?" I whispered softly and smiled. I stripped down until I was fully , shivering at the sudden cold air on my skin. I quickly stepped into my shower, relaxing as soon as I smelled the hot steam and my lavender scented shampoo. As soon as I was done, I slid on my boxers and my sweats, purposely leaving my shirt off. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I smirked and turned around, opening the door, letting the steam surround me.

Kibum's POV

As I was reading some of Jonghyun's lyrics, I heard the bathroom door open. I looked over and saw Jonghyun's beautiful body. Beautiful abs, Wet hair, towel around his neck, his sweats, and ohh- hello~ what is this? He had a hair trail from his naval to his -gulp- oh sweet jesus.. This boy is going to be the death of me. I looked away, feeling my cheeks heat up with embarrassment. I heard him chuckle, "Yah, Kibum, You like what you see?" I turned my head and glared at him, "Yah, off alright? Just because you look hot, doesn't mean you have to gloat about it." I blushed even more, Did I just call him hot?! OH MY GOD! ! I'm screwed! I gulped and looked down. I heard his foot steps coming closer and closer. I felt my cheeks warm up and kept looking away. I saw his feet and felt his hot breath down my neck. I looked up at him and saw that he was a centimeter away. I stared into his dark, chocolatey brown eyes. His lips were a soft color of pink and his nostrils huge... thump... thump... thump... And that's when i knew that he was the one. I moved in to fill in the small space that we had and kissed him on the lips, softly yet passionate. I felt his arms wrap around my waist, pulling me closer. i wrapped my arms around your neck, letting my body match his figure. I felt his lips curl up into a grin and i felt myself falling onto the bed. I looked at him blushing. He slid his sweats off and i saw the tent that was in his boxers. I blushed even more and saw that, I too, had a bulge popping out. Oh ...