Chapter 10

It's her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KyungMi POV:

What took the damn mail man to take so long? He was already ten minutes late and you had things to do. Well, things as in go back to sleep but still, this was unacceptable.

Your head shot up when you heard your gate open. The mail man was here!

He walked to the door and greeted you wholeheartedly. He looked inside his pouch for a brief moment before he smiled and held up this weeks stack of mail.

"Here you go," He happily said and you bowed, right after taking it from him. "Thank you!"

Looking through the mail, your eyes shot wide open as there were two letters in front of you. One that was for Kyungsoo and one that was for you. "Oppa!" You yell and heard two people yell, "Which one?" You sighed and called for Kyungsoo. 

He then came into the kitchen shortly after you had called him and brightened up when you held up two letters that were from Seoul Fine Arts Academy. 

"Shall we?" You said once he was holding his envelope but he adruptly stopped you when he said something along the lines of 'lets invite the guys so we can all open it together'. And in half an hour, five boys came scrambling in your home, holding their envelopes as well. 

You were all seated in the living room and you beamed at everyone who didn't seem to be in the mood to do this at eight o'clock in the morning. They all seemed dead at this moment and you patiently waited for Kyungsoo to do something. The lad sighed and looked at everyone. "YAH!" He yelled and everyone flinched a little, looking at Kyungsoo with wide eyes. 

"Are we going to open these or not?" He squeaked and you laughed a little.

"Are you kidding me? You wasted my special beauty sleep because of this you know." Baekhyun screeched and the others nodded beside him. "He needs it.." Chanyeol muttered before falling face-first on the floor, probably tired as hell. 

This time, it was Baekhyun's turn to yell and nearly ripped all of Chanyeol's hair off his head. You shook your head and slapped both of their arms. "Open them now or get out." You say and they jolt up awake, saluting you jokingly and you chuckled. 

 

KAI POV: 

It was fine for me to come over at Kyungsoo Hyung's house at the ungodly hour but I didn't understand why he wanted to open it right away. At eight o'clock. In the morning. Did I mention that it was eight o'clock? In the morning? 

We all decided to switch envelopes and I got stuck with the dumb bell, more known as Oh Sehun's envelope. I didn't get as to why we had to switch them, but I wasn't complaining.

Because Kyungmi got mine and I know I passed.

Well, I didn't know for sure but I know I had the bigger chance to get in than I would not. I opened the card first and smirked lightly, of course, it read:

Congratulations for getting in blah blah blah.

Well, obviously it didn't actually say that but that was all I saw. Sehun looked at me with anticipation in his eyes and I knocked his forehead and said "You passed, dummy." He let out a howl of excitment and it was Kyungmi's turn to read mine. 

She ripped the envelope open and grinned when she saw the first word. "Congrats Jongin." She smiled. How cute. I thought and I simply nodded at her. Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter