Chapter 11

It's her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KyungMi POV:

Placing your hand on your fast beating heart, you heard as the rest of the boys had quickly rushed to you to see if you were okay but soon, their gazes followed yours and you all stare at Kai who slowly got up from the floor, wiping off the blood from the side of his lips. 

"What on earth,," Sehun muttered.

Suho's eyes met yours and he went into a fit of laughter. He looked at Kai once again and without taking his eyes off Kai, he pointed at you and said "Tell her what you just told me." 

Your eyes widened and all the attention was on Kai, who was glaring back at Suho. "No." 

"Fine." Suho spat. "I will." 

Suho looked at you dead in the eyes and was about to speak when you spoke, surprising everyone in the room. "How can one person change in a matter of minutes?" 

You walk in the kitchen, look inside a drawer and took out the first aid kit. You take out a bandaid and hold it out to Kai. "You need it." 

He obligated without a word and took it from your hand. You sigh and look at Suho. "God, look at you. If I were in your position, I wouldn't be worrying." 

Suho returns to laughing and glared at you. "What?" 

What you said, though, had shut him up completely. "I don't know about you, but I would be practicing for the re-auditions and maybe applying for different collages in case you don't make it, which is very unlikely." 

You left the kitchen and marched up to your room, thinking of a way to cool off. 

But the only thing that came in your mind was to dance. 

Quickly changing, you got your duffle bag that contained everything you needed for when you danced and left your room in a hurry. 

You enter the kitchen to see that Suho had left and the rest of the boys were talking to Kai, who hadn't said a word the entire time. You looked in the refridgerator for a water bottle and once you closed it, you looked back at the group to see all eyes on you. 

"Anything you need?" You asked while placing your water bottle in your bag. 

"Where are you going?" Kyungsoo muttered. 

"I need to cool off somehow." You manage to say while munching on some fruits you got from the fridge. "I guess dancing will help me."

"Where are you planning to dance then?" Kai shot at you. 

You froze and realized you didn't have a place to dance. You heard how Kai sighed and got up, giving you a key from his back pocket. "Here." He hands it to you and looked at your confuse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter