Chapter 15

It's her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungmi POV:

"You can't?" he asked in shock. You nodded your head and stood up, fixing your hair, eyes anywhere but looking at him. "I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine, but, why?" You finally looked at him and he looked like a lost puppy at the moment.

"I'm really sorry, Jongin." You exit the room, almost bursting into tears as you do so,

"What happened in there?" A voice piped. You turned with an alarmed look on your face and relaxed a little when you only saw your Kyungsoo. "Nothing much." You sighed with a weak smile.

"Rejecting him doesn't mean much to you?" He raised an eyebrow and you rolled your eyes. "Did you seriously eavesedrop on me?" Four more shadows popped out of the bathroom and looked at you. "We all did." Baekhyun said sheepishly with a small beam.

"Seriously guys? This is stupid, I'm going." 

The door to your bedroom opened and all heads were turned to the lad that held your arm "Where do you think you're going this late at night?" 

"Away from all this nonsense." You muttered with a frown and harshly moved away from his touch. "Now if you all excuse me," 

You left quickly, not really knowing where to go once your exited the front door but you knew your way around the neighbourhood, which was a good thing. "Stupid, what's the point of asking me out if you barely know me." 

"Yeah, that's pretty messed up." A voice muttered beside you. You turned to look at the male with wide eyes and you knew you should be alarmed, but something about his comforting smile made you feel at ease and you popped a smile yourself. 

"More than messed up." You mumble back and proceed in walking with the stranger. "The name's Luhan, I don't think we've met, but I heard you're new to the neighbourhood." He held out his hand, expecting you to shake it but one thing you've learned from your Aunt was to never shake hands with a stranger, because you didn't know what was up their sleeve. Literally.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter