The Start of My Evil Plan. This is Just the Beginning!

Mischievous Melody

 

“Yah. Could you help me move some furniture?”  JooLee raised an eyebrow at Kyuhyun.

“What for?”

“I want to move the furniture, is that a problem?” Kyu put his hands on his waist and also raised his eyebrow.

“Ani.”, she shook her head. “Not at all.”

****

 

“I want it over here.” He pointed to a certain space in the living room. JooLee pushed the couch as hard as she could, but it barely moved an inch. “Yah, can’t you go any faster?”, he complained.

As soon as she finally had put the couch on the spot where Kyuhyun wanted it to be, he suddenly shook his head. “Hnm.. No, I change my mind. I want it over there.” He pointed back to where the couch was put beforehand.

“Eh?!” JooLee can’t help but glare at him. They have been at it forever now. He’s always saying he wants it there, no, he wants it here, ‘On the other hand, I think it’s best to place it over there’ and all other crap. She lay flat on the tiled floor and wiped her sweaty forehead. She was panting heavily now.

“Yah.” He softly called out but upon hearing no response from the girl, “YAH!”

“Arasso, arasso!” Does he not pity her at all. She was a tiny girl moving the big, heavy couch ALONE while that bigger, tall man was only pointing here and there, where he wants the couch to be placed!

She stood up and pushed the couch back from its original place.

“Perfect. I like it there.” Kyuhyun said.

“Seriously? You shouldn’t have let me move it from here to everywhere then.”

“Why?”

“ ‘Coz it’s where it was placed right before we-. No. Before I moved it.” She emphasized the ‘I’.

“Really?” He raised an eyebrow. “Beats me.” He shrugged then went to the kitchen to get himself some water. JooLee rolled her eyes at his comment. “Beats me?! Yeah right.” She thought. She plopped onto the couch and tried to massage her sore arms, legs, neck, everything! She was aching all over. She closed her eyes and relaxed.

Before she could even take a nap, Kyuhyun interrupted her. “Yah, make me some coffee.” He told her as he walked towards the couch.

“But Kyuhyun-ssi…I don’t know how to make one.”

“What?” He seemed surprised. “You’re old enough to make one, go on and make me some coffee.” JooLee mumbled an ‘okay’ and stomped her way to the kitchen. Kyuhyun was smiling like crazy to himself when JooLee has gone to the kitchen, leaving him alone in the living room.

“He’s older, why does he need me to make his coffee.” She pouted and searched for a sachet of coffee. She put it into a mug filled with warm water then added sugar into it. She stirred the water until the color of the coffee has appeared in the cup. “Coffee needs milk too, right?” She whispered to herself, then grabbed some milk for the coffee. “Hmm.. and this too. Some of this… a sprinkle of this, and uh… maybe two spoonful of this.” She mumbled as she poured each of different ingredients in the coffee then started stirring it again.

 

“Kyuhyun-ssi, here.” She handed him the cup. Kyuhyun was focusing his sight on the TV while taking the cup from JooLee.

He sipped some coffee but ended throwing it up a few moments later. “Blehh!” He stuck his tongue out and put on a disgusted face. “What the hell is this?!”

“Uh.. coffee?” she bluntly answered.

“I’m aware of that,” he glared at her then stood up from the couch. “What did you put in here?”

“Some white sugar and milk.”

“That’s all?”

“Um, I added some strawberry syrup, honey, and parmesan.” She smiled.

“What?! Who the hell would put parmesan in coffee?!!” He was annoyed at her stupidity. “And are you sure it’s white sugar you put in here?”

“Yeah. Uh, wait let me see.” She took out something behind her and read the container. “Oops.” She mumbled as she nibbled her fingernails. “Sorry, it was salt.” She made the peace sign.

Kyuhyun messed his hair up in frustration then headed out of the house shutting the door closed behind him. But he did not forget to disguise himself before going out, of course.

“I said I was sorry.” She frowned and then brought the coffee to the sink for washing.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Two chapter updates for today! :D Comments comments please~ Need some inspiration for writing. 

SUBSCRIBE

_________________________________________________________________________________