Trouble

Mischievous Melody

 

JooLee sat down her bed and slowly untied the hanky wrapped on her knee. She took off her sweatshirt and wet it with a little water to use for wiping her wound clean. She winced at the slight pain she felt in contact with her wound. She had always been weak when it comes to cuts, wounds and blood. She sighed and decided to change her sweaty clothes, knowing she would not get anywhere trying to clean up or apply medicine on her wound since she can’t even bare to touch it.

She took off her tank top and threw it on her bed revealing the purple laced bra she wore underneath.

“YAH! STOP YELLING!” she paused for a while as she heard Leuteuk scream, then shrugged. “Too much for cleaning up.”

She zipped open her shorts and was about to pull it off her but froze up when she suddenly heard the bathroom door clicked followed by the creaking open of the door.

She stared at the door which slowly opened as someone exited from it. she had her eyes widened upon seeing a BOY making it’s way out of the bathroom door. Well of course! Since she was the only girl around the house.

She did not move an inch and continued to stare at the boy as he slowly looked up after closing the door.

He was shocked to see a certain JooLee only in her bra and a zipped open shorts. He slightly jumped from his place upon seeing her.

“Kyaa!!!” JooLee started to grab more clothes from her closet and threw it to Kyuhyun who practically kept staring at her.

“Yah!” he ducked and shielded himself with his hands as JooLee started to throw hard and solid things to him, it would’ve been better if it were just clothes. But no! she threw the large perfume bottle he owned made with glass at him with a loud crash.

He heard a gasp from her and ran his hand to his head as he felt something sting his thick skull. (A/N: Ok, am I exaggerating? Yeah I guess so.)

Kyuhyun groaned at the pain he felt on his head and dropped down his hand in front of him. he saw thick red blood stain his hands.

“Ahhh!” JooLee ran to his side. “Opp-mmffttm!!!” Kyu quickly covered with the other hand and shush her as he heard footsteps making it’s way upstairs.

JooLee wiggled and tried to pry his hand away from her but he gave her a death glare and shushed her impatiently. “Shut up if you don’t want me to let you the blood off my hand!” he whispered angrily.

A knock was heard from the door and they paused for a moment. Kyuhyun had his eyes staring wide-eyed at the door.

“Yah! Gyuhyun! Open up!” someone started to bang the door.

“Oh, shoot!” Kyu mumbled.