Forgetful Kyuhyun

Mischievous Melody

 

“Flat chested…..?”

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Oppa~!”, the boys were chatting happily when the door of the room flung open. JooLee skipped happily through the other members and went to Leeteuk, handing him his beef steak meal with coffee. Leeteuk stared at it momentarily.

“How much did you spend?” He asked curiously. He was expecting something rather cheap and affordable. What she bought him looked like something from a restaurant. Something expensive.

JooLee chuckled in response. “Oppa why are you worrying about that right now?” she carefully set the food on the small table beside him. “Just eat, I know you’re hungry.” she gave him a bright smile.
Why was she so cheerful? That’s what everyone was wondering. The room was quiet, everyone’s eyes were fixed on her bouncy self… almost out of character. “Where’s Donghae?” Eunhyuk voiced after a few moments of still silence.

She looked at him and blinked. “He should be here by now.” Answered JooLee.

The way she smiled at Eunhyuk gave him shivers. ‘What a strong aura.’ He thought. ‘JooLee looks like an evil witch with that grin.’

Shortly they heard the door creaking open and Donghae appearing before them. Their heads automatically turned to him in an instant. They stared at him soullessly. “Urk.” Donghae gave an uncomfortable sound. His hyungs and dongsaengs look like they were hypnotized, expressions were blank, mouth hanging slightly open. “What the heck guys. You look awful!”

“They’re just hungry.” JooLee voiced happily. “Right oppas? So here, I bought more steak for you guys.” Shindong got up almost immediately and snatched his share.

“Hey, watch your manners hyung!” Siwon scolded.

“Gomawo, JooLee ah.” The members thanked her as they took their share of the food.

They started eating and Leeteuk couldn’t be more pleased to have a meal like this one. But one thing, “Where’d you get money for this?” was bothering him.

“Don’t worry yourself about those stuff oppa. I didn’t spend for it. A friend of mine bought them for me.”

“You met a friend here?”

“Yeah, actually we’re best friends.”

Donghae snorted. Hearing the word ‘best friend’ makes him want to giggle.

JooLee was going to set aside the paper plates when she noticed a form sitting up on the patient’s bed. She was stopped on her tracks and almost let the plates fall off from her hands. He was there. He was awake and staring blankly at her. “Kyu-“ she paused. “Kyuhyun-ssi.”

 

“Oh.” Leeteuk mumbled. “He woke up half an hour ago while you guys were out.”

 

Donghae beamed and ran towards the maknae. “Kyuhyun yah! I thought you’ll continue to slack off and rest while we were all working so hard. And you only had such a small injury.” He said as he wrapped an arm around Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

“We were asking him what happened last time,” Heechul started. “Before he lost consciousness.” JooLee’s attention were all on what Heechul had to say. ‘Did they find out? Maybe they’d kick me out or something. Aigoo, JooLee you babo!’ she inwardly rebuked herself.

“But he never answered us, instead he kept on glaring at me and-“ Eunhyuk added his statement quickly before being interrupted by a certain diva.

“Did I ask for you opinion?”

Eunhyuk frowned went back on his food.

“He has not been talking since.” Said Yesung.

“Ay. Tsk. Wae you not speaking to your hyungs, huh. Umma got your tongue?” teased Donghae as he ruffled the maknae’s hair.

“Aish!” Kyuhyun swatted his hand away in irritation.

The boys cackled. “He’s got quite an attitude doesn’t he?” Siwon chuckled.

“Well at least now we know he’s fine.” Kangin uttered.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

”We’re going.” Leeteuk bid the doctor goodbye.

“Bye bye Mr. Doctor.” Donghae and Sungmin waved cutely. Kangin slapped both their heads and yelled, “Yah! Are you in guys grade school or something??”

 

“Ah!” Donghae paused as he caught sight of someone familiar. Its face was covered with fresh bruises and a black eye. The eye was swelling so much and made the man’s eyes narrow. He had band aids all over his face too. JooLee noticed him too and let out a small gulp.

The bruised guy twitched an eyebrow unknowingly. “Tell your girlfriend I said hi.” He looked to Donghae then to JooLee before moving on.

The fish blushed. And the other’s were puzzled. “GIRLFRIEND?!” They chorused as they glared at the two. Only Kyuhyun stayed at one corner and kept his silence. But for sure he was also wondering what it was all about.

 

 

 

The group’s laughter echoed all throughout the whole dorm. There was giggling and screams along with hitting and hurling.

“That guy called- pfft. JooLee-“ Kangin hooted. ”Flat chested?” and with that he started rolling on the floor in amusement.

“He had the guts to call her that.” Yesung was sitting on the couch and was about to join Kangin in rolling but realized how stupid they would look if he did that and acted like it was nothing funny at all.

JooLee was sitting on the floor with Donghae and Heechul beside her. She was feeling uncomfortable and humiliated with what happened. Heechul held her arm up and said, “Now let’s see…” He started. “You really have quite small s. What cup-“ before he finished, a slipper came flying and hit his forehead. “Yah!” He angrily stomped. “Aish.” Turned out it was their leader.

“Are you crazy, trying to ask her such questions?” Leeteuk snorted.

Heechul took the slipper and threw it back at him with a grunt, “You did not have to hit my face you idiot!”

“No wonder he looked beat up.”

“…”

“…..”

“…….”

 

“Omo! Kyuhyun just spoke.” exclaimed Sungmin excitedly. “He just talked!” he pointed a finger to Kyuhyun and looked at Shindong. “He said something!”

“We know!” Eunhyuk voiced. He knew Sungmin wouldn’t stop until you actually scold him.

“ We’re not deaf, pink fluff.” Heechul rolled his eyes.

Kyuhyun stood up and walked towards his hyungs with his hands in his pockets, “Wae do you guys go rough on Sungmin hyung?” He said with a shrug before exiting the living room and into their kitchen for some water.

He then bumped on a wall with a bonk. “What the-“ Kyuhyun ran a hand on his head. He looked back at his hyungs who were all stunned for the previous misfortune of Kyuhyun. His forehead has a tint of red due to the impact. It was not blood at all, no. “When the heck did this stupid wall get here??!!” He furiously questioned. When no one answered him, “Aish!” he recklessly kicked the wall out of anger. Wrong move though, the wall was solid rock hard. He squealed in pain and held his foot up while the other supported his weight. “!@#$%^” he mumbled incoherent words.

"... Kyuhyun ah." Shindong started.

"Did you forget we just renovated our kitchen?"