Trouble Part1

Mischievous Melody

 

 “Yah! Gyuhyun! Open up!” someone started to bang the door.

“Oh, shoot!” Kyu mumbled.

 

Leuteuk’s POV

We continued to clean up quietly this time. Seriously, having to scold them each and every time is gonna earn me more wrinkles. Aish! I was about to make my way into the restroom to get the small trash bin we put in there but stopped in my tracks when I heard Kangin call out, “Hyung!” he gasped. I turned around and saw manager hyung as he entered the dorm.

“Manager hyung!” Sungmin said, surprised at his sudden appearance.

“What are-“

“You doing here?” Yesung cut him off and finished Ryeowook’s sentence instead.

“Can’t I pay a visit?” he grumpily said and snorted.

“Hyung,” I headed to him and patted my hands on my shirt to wipe my wet hands. “Good morning.” I simply greeted. He nodded as a reply. “What brings you here?”

“He wants to get free food!” Kangin laughed at his own statement but immediately stopped and continued what he was doing when he felt manager hyung was not the least bit happy, and so are we.

Eunhyuk laughed at him and pointed an amused finger to Kangin as the other arm held his tummy while giggling non-stop. Kangin gave him a short glare which caused him to stop laughing and cleared his throat instead. He came forward to Manager hyung and greeted a simple ‘Hi’ as he smiled.

“Anyway, I’m here to check on things.” Manager hyung said.

“W-what kind of th-things?” Sungmin stuttered.

“Well I-“ he started but was cut off by Donghae.

“Teukie hyung~!! I bought spicy rice cakes for everyone!” he chanted as he made his way towards us with a plate full of rice cakes and Siwon walking alongside him.

“Manager hyung?”Siwon uttered in a mere whisper.

“Hmm? What?” Donghae looked up at Siwon, not noticing manager hyung with us. He noticed Siwon looking straight ahead so he took his stare to where Siwon’s attention was. Next thing we heard was a gasp from him. “M-manager h-h-hyung?” he stuttered as he dropped the plate of rice cakes unintentionally.

“What’s up with you guys? Why are you being so nervous? Leuteuk-ah, did you let them drink too much coffee again?” manager hyung put his hands on his waist and furrowed his eyebrows.

“Ani!” I shook my head furiously.

 

“KYAAAAAAA!!!” we suddenly heard someone scream from the second floor of the house.

“What’s that?!” manager hyung said, surprised at the sudden noise. “Was that a girl?” he asked.

“H-huh?! Ah, NO! no, I-… maybe it was just Kyuhyun. I think he lost his g-game again?” I reasoned out and laughed nervously hoping he would buy it.

He glared at me like I had committed a sin then said, “You’re hiding something from me.” He narrowed his eyes at each of us.

“US?! Hiding something? Heh!” Eunhyuk snorted.

“O-of c-c-course not.” Wookie added. But that did not help one bit. He suspected us even more and began making hi steps up the stairs.

“Hyung, where are you going?” Donghae asked as we followed behind him.

“Where else?” Manager hyung grumpily made his way up the stairs and into Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s room where the scream was heard from.

As soon as he stepped foot on the second floor, he directly headed to Kyu’s room and twisted the doorknob to find it locked. He knocked twice but no one answered nor opened the door.

He started banging the door impatiently. “Yah! Gyuhyun, open up!”

 

_Meanwhile inside the room_

Kyuhyun’s POV

I heard footsteps making its way up the stairs. I immediately covered as she was about to scream.

A knock was heard followed by banging on the door. “Yah! Gyuhyun, open up!”

Shoot, now I’d know that voice anywhere.

“Shut your mouth, okay?” I whispered as I let her go. I took of my shirt then grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my head to hopefully cover up the blood. I took of my pants and wrapped another clean towel around my waist to cover my private part, though I’ve been wearing my underwear underneath.

“w-what are y-y-you doing, Kyuhyun-ah?” she whispered nervously and covered her eyes.

“Just shut up.” I whispered back annoyingly as I felt my head hurt so much as I gave off a groan.

I glanced at her and saw her hug herself. “What are you doing?”

“K-kyuhyun-ah. Don’t. I’m too young.” She said. I raised an eyebrow at her statement.

A few seconds later, I can’t help but laugh at understanding what she was talking about.

“Yah! Gyuhyun!” the man yelled. “What’s happening in there?” darn, I laughed to loud?

I went to the bathroom. And turned the shower on to wet my chest part. “Hyung, I’m in bath!” I yelled back and the faucet along with the shower to add to the effect.

“Open the door first!”

Oh bloody hell. He can’t see JooLee, he’ll kick her out in no time. I hurriedly grabbed her and pulled her with me. I was searching around for a place to hide her in. the closet caught my attention. I took most of the clothes out and threw them on the floor across the room. “Quick, hide in there.” I pushed her in the closet.

“But-“

“Aish! Don’t talk right now.” I said in a mere whisper. And shut the closet door closed. I got a padlock and locked her in so hyung won’t be able to open it up.

I grabbed a handful of clothes on the floor and set them on the bed so he won’t notice.

“YAH! Gyuhyun, what are you doing in there?! Open this door at once!”