What's so good about the morning?!

Mischievous Melody

 

"Did you forget we just renovated our kitchen?" 

 

__________________________________________________________________________


Kyuhyun was gulping a glass of cold water in their kitchen. “Stupid memory. I had to humiliate myself in front of them.” He finished one glass and was about to pour in some more, “It’ll ruin your voice you know.” silently disturbed a petite girl. He stopped halfway and looked at her for a split second, but continued pouring cold water in his glass anyway. He slowly lifted the glass up to his lips and drank more water. Almost seemingly mocking. Kyuhyun put his glass down and headed out of the kitchen but was stopped on his trail when the girl spoke up again. “Psh, stubborn ajhussi.” JooLee said. He looked at her and noticed her back to her old self, a stalwart. “Arasso, it’s never gonna be my burden anyway.” She scoffed and put her right hand on her waist.

Kyuhyun trailed backwards until he was in front of her. He looked at her without speaking up. He just stood there and stared deeply. Joolee blinked several times. “W-wae!” she sputtered. Silence… “Yah if you d-“

“While I was unconscious…” Kyuhyun rudely interjected her sentence. “Did I mutter any words? Did I say anything?”

 

“Yoojae! Don’t leave, don’t leave my side like what you did before. Please, I beg you!”

 

“Well did I?!” Kyuhyun impatiently spoke up when Joolee got blanked out.

“W-what are you talking about?!”

“You were the one who looked after me right? Now I’m asking you if I said anything stupid, you dumb .”

“A-ani. You didn’t.” she whispered.

“Tell the truth!”

“Yah! Is that how you thank someone who just took care of you?!! Don’t you have the slightest manners??!!”

“Don’t scream!”

“Well you’re screaming as well!!!”

“I said don’t shout!”

“Say for yourself!!”

“If you scream I’ll-“

“You’ll what?! Throw me out?” sneered Joolee. “That does not scare me at all!!”

“Scream again and you’ll get it.” Kyuhyun said in a much calmer manner.

“I.DON’T.CAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRREEEEE!!!!!” Joolee screeched in a high pitch, Kyu had to cover his ears too.

“Do that again and I’ll kiss you!” he declared.

“Then do whatever y-“  she jerked up and moved a step backward. “W-wait, that’s not right.”

Kyuhyun smirked knowing it was his victory. He moved closer to tease. “Yah. Don’t get anywhere near me!” she said.

“What’s going on here?” asked Sungmin when he happen to pass by and noticed them.

Kyuhyun steadily moved a few inches away from JooLee and smiled innocently at his hyung. “Sungmin, I want strawberry milk.”

“You do?” Sungmin arched a brow. “Hmm, I think I spared some in our fridge.” He headed inside and walked past Kyu and Joolee who were standing near the entrance. Joolee took her leave when she had the chance.

“Here.” Minnie handed Kyuhyun the strawberry milk.

Kyuhyun took it in his hands and gave his hyung a slight bow.

“You’re okay now, right Kyu?”

Kyuhyun nodded. “Of course.” And with that, he opened the cap and slurped his milk with a straw and exited.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

The next morning, Kyuhyun woke up with a immense headache. He groaned and rolled on his couch awkwardly and fell off. “Oof!”When he can’t take it anymore, he sat up and massaged his forehead. He caught sight of his digital clock and it was still early to get up. The neighbourhood was still and inaudible. Only the sound of crickets in the garden and the dripping faucet in the kitchen disturbed the silence.  

He slipped his feet on his home slippers and drowsily made his way up the stairs for a bath. Kyuhyun quietly walked up, not wanting to disturb Sungmin who was still sleeping like a baby on the opposite couch. He rubbed his eyes with a yawn and turned the knob to HIS room; where JooLee was casually at rest. The boy flicked the lights open. He unswervingly went in the bathroom and did his thing. When he finished bathing, he went out; fully dressed, still wiping his hair with a towel. There he saw how the girl was sleeping without a care in the world. “Is she not even bothered her dorm-mates are all guys?” he asked no one in particular. “She didn’t even lock her door, aish this woman.”

He face palmed. “Is she even a female at all?”

 

 

 

“Where’d my hardboiled egg go?!”  It was early morning and chaos was all over the dorm. Members woke up and everything was messy.

“Yah! Why are you wearing my boxers?!”

“It’s mine idiot.”

“Yesung get your frickin’ turtle off the table!”

“No Donghae, we’re not having fish today. How many times do I have to tell you that?!” Ryeowook, who was cooking in the kitchen was disturbed and irritated with Donghae. He kept on asking him if they’d have fish for breakfast.

“Why are you eating my food?! I saved those for desert Shindong hyung.”

“Kyuhyun what did I tell you about playing with your PSP while eating???” Their leader scolded.

“Shut up I’m concentrating aish!”

“Ryeowook ah! What’s taking the food so long? We’re starving!”

“Can’t you wait!”

“That’s my egg you hideous monkey!” Heechul snarled at the anchovy who was contentedly consuming his meal.

“Stop whining like an old lady Donghae! We’ll get you fish later.”

“Hey I said get that turtle outta here!”

“I-“ before anyone could speak up again they were quiet down when a flying shoe went towards their direction. Luckily no one was hit. That throw was powerful!

They turned their heads to the entrance and saw an annoyed JooLee standing there. She had just woken up due to the extreme racket the boys were creating.

“What the hell... IS THIS ABOUT EARLY IN THE MORNING!” She yelled annoyingly, stomped her foot once and frowned.

“…” They was a pause.

“Good morning.” Leeteuk greeted nonchalantly.

“What’s good with the morning??” Kangin retorted. Even Ryeowook who was supposedly cooking was kept silent at a corner holding his cooking utensils with him. Kyuhyun on the other hand could care less. He was too focused on his game to even care.

Everyone was disturbed when they smelt something burnt. Sungmin noticed it first and spoke up. “Is that…?”

“My rice cakes! ASDFGHJKJGF.” Ryeowook hurriedly ran towards the kitchen mumbling incoherent words along the way. JooLee walked in with Ryeowook practically with this; “-_-“ expression on.

“Waaah!” He bawled. “They’re ruined.”

“Get outta this kitchen before I get you all a Wookie fried-giraffe on a stick!”

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

 

The members had finished their meal and was now doing whatever to occupy their free time. Schedules were not until later, so they have time to spare. Some had stomach aches due to JooLee’s cooking. She woke up on the wrong side of the bed I assume. Since Ryeowook screwed the food he was cooking, she decided to cook instead to quiet them down. Seriously, what these guys need is an umma or a housekeeper.

“Urk, my tummy.” Wailed Sungmin.

Donghae moaned. "Her cooking's worse than my grandma's."

 

Leeteuk skipped down the stairs for an announcement. Something the boys would not want to hear though. “Okay now, get all dressed. We’re guesting on a reality show.” The members moaned in unison. “Sungmin, Kangin, Shindong, Ryeowook. You’re going with me. Chop chop!”

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

*le hides and dodges the tomatoes going my way*

Mianhe! >< I haven't updated for so long. Was busy with school. D: 

Please do comment on this update.