Mr.Attractivex2 has gone online

Push to unlock (my heart)

Beep. 

Jimin's phone beeped for the 4th time that evening. Everyone except the rap line had stayed in the dance studio to practice the new choreography a few more times. 

'Seriously Jimin how do you have time to talk to all these people?' Taehyung asked teasingly, glaring at Jimin. Jimin failed to hide his slightly blushing cheeks and wide smile, stretching all the way up to his eyes. 

'I can't even find the time to call my mom sometimes', Tae continued jokingly. 

'It's only one guy. I'm not that desperate, okay? He's just fun to talk to and he thinks I'm fun to talk to and that's it', Jimin answered before he put the song on from the beginning. 'Positions! 1-2-3' he shouted. The others hurriedly found their places, lightly laughing at him. Jimin danced the next 3 times without being able to wipe a subtle smile from his face. 

--- 

Yoongi laid all stretched out over the couch in the tiny studio. Namjoon was humming on a new beat they had started working on just last week. Hoseok sat in front of the desk, headphones in and with a concentrated look on his face. A side of Hoseok many forgot about, as his persona was being the happy mood maker of the group. Yoongi sighed and sat up, before he fumbled in his pocket for his phone. 

Namjoon gave him a quick look of; get-that-thing-away-and-help-me, but Yoongi just nodded as he looked down on his phone. He input the code and his screen lit up. Namjoon shook his head slightly annoyed. The humming continues, as he kept looking at the paper on the table between of them. His finger tapping to the whispered beat. 

Yoongi quickly made his way to one of his most used apps lately. He didn't really have that many, since nearly every app was basically a waste of time where he could be doing better things. Like writing the song Namjoon was whispering out. Yoongi pressed the app's icon. He still felt a bit weird having this kind of an app on his phone. A dating app. It had been Namjoon and Seokjin's idea, but Yoongi had eventually given in. He typed in his username; blackcat-rapper and his password, only to see that the single person he talked to hadn't sent any new messages. Not a surprise, as the last thing he said was that he was going to practice. From experience he knew it would still last another few hours. 

'Hey?!', Namjoon tapped his knee with a pen impatiently, looking over at Yoongi with a frustrated wrinkle on his forehead. Namjoon pointed at the paper with the pen. 'Help me out'  

Yoongi sighed a bit overdramatically. He quickly typed a few short encouraging words and sent them off. He scanned them a second time with a tiny smile pulling at the corner of his lips, before he stuffed it back into his pocket. Yoongi looked over at Namjoon sitting in his desk chair next to the table. 

'You haven't even finished the first verse yet?' he asked teasingly. 

Namjoon gave him a short laugh, rolling his eyes. Yoongi moved closer, and both of them started humming the beat and scribbling on the paper between them. 

--- 

'The shower is mine!' Tae yelled, as they stepped inside the dorm. 

'Only if you think you can beat me to it' Jungkook replied as his shoes bounced off the walls. 

The two stumbled in each other's feet, running neck to neck towards the bathroom. 

'Hey! Let me join at least then?' Jungkook asked, as he slammed his fists at the door, obviously the loser of the two. Tae already busy laughing and singing as the shower turn on. All the members could picture his victory dance from the sounds coming from behind the door. Jungkook gave up and let himself slide down on to the floor next to the bathroom door. He found his phone, and decided to play some games while he waited. 

The other members knew better than to rush for the shower in their tiny dorm. Namjoon and Seokjin made their way to the kitchen, trying to find some light snacks before they went to bed. Hoseok and Jimin started a washing machine with dirty practice clothes. Then there was Yoongi, trying to be in the way as little as possible. He had his music on and earplugs in, as he sat down in the corner of the couch. 

Tae was done showering, but before Jungkook could pause his game Jimin closed the bathroom door behind him. 

'Sorry, but you looked so busy!', Jimin yelled as the shower was already back on. 

Jungkook hadn't even finished the same game before Jimin walked out the door, his hair still dripping. 

'All yours' he said gesturing towards Jungkook who grunted as he finally got his turn in the bathroom.  

Jimin dried his hair while he made his way to the bedroom he, Yoongi and Hoseok shared. His bed closest to the door, then Hoseok and then Yoongi furthest in the back. There was also the "kids room" which Tae and Jungkook shared, and then the "parents room" for Jin and Namjoon. They had tried different room combinations after they moved in together, but found that this solution was the best one for all the members. At least it had been. 

--- 

Yoongi entered the room, carefully moving past Jimin who was blocking the entrance. None of them said a word. Yoongi laid out flat on his bed. He tried to concentrate on his phone so his eyes wouldn't wander to look at Jimin, as he finished drying his newly dyed red hair. Yoongi swallowed and somewhat succeeded to not look at the younger. 

--- 

Jimin sat on the edge of his bed grooming the wild hair with his fingers. He quickly glanced over at the older, which seemed way too focus on his phone. Jimin knew it was his fault. The silence, the sometimes awkward feeling that would fill the room when it was just the two of them. It had been like that for the last 4-5 months. Ever since the older had taken Jimin totally by surprise, when he shyly and totally stuttering had confessed that he had romantic feelings for him. Jimin could still feel how his stomach had tightened. He remember the pain that quickly had flashed in the elder's eyes. Yoongi had pushed his cap down and left before Jimin could say anything. After that Jimin could count on his one hand how many times they had locked eyes during practices or shows. Unless it was part of the script Yoongi would make an effort not to look his way, and it made him sad that it was like that. 

--- 

Yoongi could feel the quick glance from Jimin as clearly as someone had slapped him across the face. He still remembered the sadness in Jimin's eyes when he confessed. It had been answer enough for Yoongi. He had felt the quick sharp pain in his chest and he had left. It wasn't Jimin's fault he didn't feel the same as he did, but Yoongi couldn't make himself look at Jimin. Not when every time their eyes had met since then he still felt that sadness. Yoongi didn't want the pity. Namjoon and Jin had kindly asked if Yoongi wanted to switch rooms with either of them. He appreciated the thought but kindly refused the offer. Thinking it would only make things worse. It was better to pretend everything was as close to normal as possible. 

To help himself to get over it Namjoon had suggested a dating app. To have people outside of the group to talk to, and let go of all the feelings regarding their members for a while. Yoongi had been against it at first, not being the biggest fan of talking to random strangers, but he had  given in after a while. The feelings getting the best of him, and he needed a way to take his mind off it all. Being anonymous and talking to people on the app had actually helped with just that.  

Hoseok walked in, knowing better than to joke about the tension in the room he put on some relaxing music, and turned off the lights. 

--- 

Jimin had never talked to Yoongi about that time, and since the older had never engaged in the topic he thought it was better to just leave it. Sometimes he wished they had. Back then Jimin hadn't had time to reflect on his own feelings towards Yoongi. Not knowing what he felt or how to respond to the sudden confession had left him looking confused and sad back at the older. He hadn't been able to respond before Yoongi had stormed out the door. After the incident Jimin knew he ed up, as he later the same month was able to admit to himself that he also felt more for Yoongi then he wanted to acknowledge. At this point it was too late however, Yoongi didn't look at him and Jimin was sure he was over him. That or Yoongi probably thought things were better this way, so Jimin decided the best thing would be to get over it as well, and focus on other stuff. 

That was until Taehyung and Jungkook showed him this dating app where you could pretty much be as anonymous as you wanted. Jimin liked that. He could meet people as himself and not the persona he portrayed for the cameras, and that people thought they knew. It felt intimate, but at the same time it wasn't that close and personal. And now he'd been talking to this charming guy for 5 weeks, and he really enjoyed it. Jimin's profile was open for both males and females, but no matter the gender he felt most conversations had to be forced to flow well. But this guy and Jimin had just naturally clicked right away, and Jimin really looked forward to his messages. Even though the time they could talk was limited due to Jimin's schedule, the guy seemed to understand and have no problems with it. And it made Jimin feel relaxed and calm, he felt good about their arrangement. 

He didn't know too much about the guy, as they had both agreed to keep their identity a secret. Jimin did however know he wrote lyrics, and by the username Jimin guessed he was a rapper of some sort. Knowing that made him a little curious if it was someone from one of the big companies or someone from the underground, but the guy didn't want to tell, and Jimin was fine with that. Jimin logged onto the app anticipating the beeps he had heard during practice. He wrote in his username: Mr.attractivex2 and he saw the 4 unread messages waiting in his inbox. 

--- 

Yoongi had talked to a few people on the app, but it had felt forced after the first usual greetings and questions. After only a few days he was already tired of the app and the people on it, until one day he had a message from this one guy. He sounded interesting and they hit it off well. They had been talking for little over a month now, and Yoongi enjoyed how effortless and easy it was. The guy was always cute and witty, which he appreciated. As well as the fact that it sounded like they both really enjoyed working as performers of some kind. He knew the guy liked dancing and he faintly remember that the guy had mentioned he could sing decently, so Yoongi guessed the guy was a member of some kind of group of some sort. Idol or not. Yoongi didn't really dare to question that too much. 

They would usually both be online right before Yoongi would go to sleep, so it had become a routine to check the app before bed. His phone now having another purpose than being strictly for music related things. He logged on to the app and saw that the guy was online. An exciting feeling spread through his body. He opened the conversation and saw the other was busy typing, replying to his messages from earlier. Yoongi rolled over on to his stomach, and felt the phone vibrate in his hands as he received the message. A smile formed on his lips. 

01.56 

I think your encouraging thoughts and words helped me out today! I don't think I've killed a routine or a practice that well in months! You should have seen me, I have some new really cool moves. I hope your writing session went well and that you send more lyrics to me soon, you know how much I like that!  You are really good remember?! And hey! Next concert or gig get me a ticket huh? It's not as easy cheering from over here, as it would be in person you know! 

--- 

Jimin yawned, it was getting late, the clock was almost 3am and they were waking up at 7am as usual. He looked down at his screen smiling. They had been sending messages for a good hour now, and Jimin had learned that the guy also liked basketball. Not as a way of working out, but as a thing to do to have fun with friends. Jimin had guessed the guy was tall considering the sport choice, but after he asked he was surprised to find out the guy was pretty much the same height as himself. He saw Yoongi was still typing on his phone in his side view, 'probably lyrics' Jimin thought. His gaze quickly shifted as a new message ticked in. 

02.59 

That sounds really exciting, and well what do you say about meeting up in two weeks? Friday? 

Jimin's heart sped up and he had to read the message at least 10 times. 'He wanted to meet him!?' Well it was what Jimin wanted, but to know that the other also wanted that really made his heart flutter. And in two weeks Friday, it was too good to be true. That day was their first day off this coming month. 'This guy had to be something else' Jimin thought before quickly typing out a happy 'yes definitely' and sent a maybe too cheesy goodnight message, but he couldn't help it. His heart felt like it would shoot out of his chest. Only two weeks and the stranger behind the messages would have a face and a real name. Jimin couldn't wait. 

--- 

Mr.Attractivex2 has gone offline. 

Hoseok's steady breathing filled the room as Yoongi locked his phone, and placed it down on the floor before he looked up at the ceiling. 

' Goodnight Yoongi' Jimin whispered. 

' Mm, night' he whispered back. 

Yoongi closed his eyes, trying to picture what the guy looked like. He knew too little about the others appearance to even try, so he quickly pushed the thoughts away. 'Two weeks huh?' He would know in two weeks, no stress. There was a tight schedule the next couple of weeks anyway. 'Let's hope they pass quickly' was his last thought before his breath got heavier and he was off to sleep.