Your touch that used to touch me

Push to unlock (my heart)

Wow, its been some time huh? (almost 3 months to be exact) So if you are one of those who survived the wait, kudos and just respect, and a lot of thank you for dealing with my lazy x') I've actually had this chapter for a while but I decide to rewrite the two first ones before I finished the 3rd so after all that I can finally give you the next chapter! ( I don't know if I like it or not, but this is what it became non the less) 


Yoongi was left standing in the hallway just staring after the younger three as  they disappeared into Jungkook and Taehyung's room. As soon as he was alone all the thoughts came crushing down. He knew he had to tell someone. He had to try make sense of the situation or he'd go mad with this mess his mind had become.

Yoongi knew Hoseok had gone to meet up with some of his old dance friends. Tae and Jungkook was already occupying Jimin. So that left Namjoon and Jin. He walked into their dorm and quickly came to the conclusion that they either had stepped outside or they were in their room. Then Yoongi faintly remembered Jin saying something about organizing his Mario collection.

He stood in front of the door, he couldn't hear anything from the other side. He took that as a good sign. He pressed down the door handle embracing his eyes on whatever they would see as they entered.

Yoongi pulled the handle down forcefully and rush into the room quickly. The surprise entry had the two already in the room startled. Namjoon was sitting on his bed, Jin sitting on top off him, one leg on each side of Namjoon's thighs.

'Thank god you're still dressed', Yoongi said as he closed the door, looking at the surprised faces of his band mates.

'Or at least somewhat', he continued as he noticed Namjoon's lack of a shirt. He found a shirt on the floor and quickly threw it over at the two still unable to move.

Yoongi's head was still exploding after all the new information, and with Namjoon and Jin still not knowing what to say, Yoongi decided to just let it all out.

He started pacing back and forth, as words continued to leave his lips in a mess.

'I need help guys! The app guy, I was supposed to meet him today right? But then I thought Jimin followed me, so I just waited but Jimin didn't leave either! Then he told me he was there meeting someone too, and you know what? That someone was supposed to be me?! But not like me ,Yoongi, but me the app guy, and since I, the app guy, didn't show up he was super upset!  What do I do? Should I tell him, but then he will be disappointed again, I should tell him shouldn't I? Ahh, what have I gotten myself into..I did this to stay away from Jimin, but then this happened, what do you guys think I should do?'  Yoongi was all out of breath. Rambling on to unravel the mess that had gathered up in his head the last few hours.

Yoongi looked at the two looking for answers, but all he saw was confusion written all over their faces.

' What?' Namjoon said completely at a loss.

' Could you repeat that again, and slower this time? What your problem?' Jin asked, now looking at Yoongi with a concerned wrinkle between his eyes.

Yoongi took a deep breath, to calm his mind. He grabbed a pillow from Jin's bed and sat down on the floor. Jin moved to lay next to Namjoon, now with a shirt on, and rested his head on his shoulder. A tiny bit of jealousy shot through Yoongi as he looked at his friends, but he quickly pushed those thoughts away. 

' Well you both remember how you and Hoseok pretty much made me download that dating app to "get my mind off things" right?' Yoongi asked.

They both nod, tentatively waiting for Yoongi to continue.

'Well I've been talking to this guy for some months now and I was meeting him today.. ', Yoongi looked up and took a deep breath.

' .. and that someone happened to be Jimin', he finished biting his lips.

He heard a silent "oh " coming from the bed, and he looked at his friends desperate for some help.

'So what do I do now?', Yoongi shrugged before he let his arms fall lump at his sides as he fell onto the bed with a big 'oof'.

Jin cleared his throat.

'But how can you know it's Jimin, if Jimin doesn't know it's you?'

'Because we both thought it was fun with the mystery of first revealing it when we met. We just told each other what we would be wearing and where to meet. But when he got upset he told me, and I happened to put the pieces together.'

' You know he doesn't look at me that way hyung', Yoongi sighed. 'He doesn't look at me that way so how could he notice it was me?'

'Okay, that's some deep ', Namjoon laughed. Yoongi quickly shot him a deadly glare, and Jin slapped him gently on the shoulder before he looked back down at a frustrated Yoongi.

' Okay, that ended up more complicated than first expected. But you have to admit it is pretty ironic that you'd find each other on an app like that totally unaware' Jin tried with a tiny smile.

' It's really not funny at all' Yoongi groaned as he turned around, his back against the bed. He put the pillow between his chest and legs and wrapped his arms around his legs, hugging himself into the pillow.

' Okay, sorry' Jin apologized.

' So what are you going to do about this now then, or what are your thoughts on this whole situation as of now?' Jin asked again.

' I really don't know, my head was about to explode so I came here' Yoongi mumbled into the pillow. He let his head fall back onto the mattress, staring at the ceiling.

' Like, when we were walking home he told me he liked this guy, me, but not really me you know? And I don't know what is the least cruel thing to do at this point. Disappoint him as the app guy and just say I'm not interested in meeting up anymore? Or keep going and then reveal all this to him at the next meet up, disappointing him then?' Yoongi yawned, the whole situation tiring him.

' You said that Jimin, himself, said that he liked you?' Namjoon asked quietly.

' He said he liked the guy from the app yes, but that doesn't mean me, I think Jimin made up this amazing person in his mind, and that certainly isn't me' Yoongi responded slowly.

' But you're the one his been talking too? And you were truthful with the things you told him right?'

' Yeah, of course it wasn't like I had something to hide, or at least I didn't think so, now I'm not so sure'

' Okay, but look at it this way. Even if Jimin doesn't know it's you he's been talking to. It's your words and you talking to him that has made him feel like that. So it is still you that made him like you! I think you're just thinking a bit too negative about this whole situation, you should be glad ,no? Or have you actually gotten over the kid by now?' Namjoon continued, and Yoongi could hear the slight smirk on his friends face.

Yoongi hid his slowly blushing face in the pillow and just replied with a short "shut up".

' I think Namjoon might have a point though Yoongi.' Jin jumped in.

' It is still at the end of the day your words that made Jimin all excited for the meet up today, so I think you should continue on and then meet up for real this time. Then you can take it from there? ' Jin finished.

' I'm just scared it will be like last time okay, I really can't bare seeing that look on his face again' Yoongi said, almost a whisper.

' Well I think you should see this is a new possibility. You guys haven't talked much since, so who knows how he really will react, huh? But if I was you I'd probably talk to Hoseok, as he talks more with Jimin during their late dance sessions. He might have better advice regarding Jimin's side of things' Namjoon advised as he cuddled into Seokjin's broad shoulder.

Yoongi made a silent noise of disgust as he stood up.

' Well thank you anyway, I really had to just get this out of my head. I'll let you guys get back to whatever you were doing'  Yoongi walked over to the door.

' But please try to keep it down. I'm going to try sleep this headache off okay? Seokjin?' Yoongi suggestively looked at the oldest of the three in the room.

Jin blushed and quickly grabbed a Mario plushy next to him and threw him in Yoongi's general direction. Namjoon just laughed at the flustered Jin next to him, and Yoongi was out the door.

' It wasn't like that!' he could hear Jin shout after him as the door closed.

Yoongi rubbed his temple, he'd have to talk to Hoseok another day. He was exhausted and just wanted to sleep right now. He moved to his bed and let his head fall onto the pillow. Letting the blur of dreams take over, as he let go of reality for a few hours.

---

Hoseok slapped his knees as he laughed, finding the whole situation a bit too funny for Yoongi's liking. Yoongi groaned loudly, and started to make his way for the exit. 'Forget it...'

'Hey, Yoongi! Sorry, sorry. It's just, so..so surreal this whole situation', Hoseok placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder and looked at him with sympathy. ' I don't know how much I can help though.. What do you intend to do?'

'That's the thing.. I don't know. Part of me wants to keep it up until we can arrange a new meeting and show him then. But then..isn't that like leading him on to only be disappointed?'

'Well..Weren't you excited to meet up the first time?'

'Euhm, well...yeah. I guess I was, but that was before I knew how ed up everything was' Yoongi sighed and sat down on one of the chairs along the wall.

'Okay.. But are you disappointed that it turned out to be Jimin?' Hoseok sat down next to Yoongi.

'It's not that. It's more the knowledge of knowing without him knowing. And that it will be Jimin being sad in the end because of me. I mean, I still like Jimin so I wasn't upset about that. It just because I'm going to be the one disappointing him this time...and I don't want to', Yoongi's rested his head in his hands.

'Hmm... but did you ever think about that how you feel might be how Jimin could end up feeling to? That he actually wouldn't be disappointed about it being you, but he also would be scared of hurting you? Considering your guys' history?'

'Why would he? Hoseok he never liked me that way, of course he would be disappointed...'

'I wouldn't look at it so negatively. I mean you made him fall for you even with him not knowing it was you, so you have to have done something right, no?' Hoseok offered Yoongi a smile he couldn't force himself to return properly.

'Even if you might not be the "dream guy" Jimin has in his mind, you are still that guy. So I don't think he would be disappointed, rather surprised' Hoseok said brightly.

'Surprised enough to want to hit me for not telling him sooner? I just don't see how this can end without any of us getting hurt. I mean, he cried when I didn't show up Hobi...I hurt him even when I didn't mean to' Yoongi felt hopeless. There was just no way this would turn out well.

'Well you know how insecure Jimin is about himself, and to your defense it wasn't like you knew it was Jimin at the time. So you never intended to hurt Jimin. Just make it up to him, okay?' Hoseok gave Yoongi a comforting pat on the shoulder.

'Wow thanks, that makes it all so much easier..ahh I still don't know what to do' Yoongi kicked his water bottle across the floor. ' But thanks anyway, I'm going to go sleep on it, maybe that will be the one thing to help me out of this mess...'

Yoongi grabbed his bottle and made his way to the door.

' Yoongi..'

Yoongi turned to look at Hoseok.

'Don't you dare hurt Jimin okay, don't run away from this', he said.

'But I don't know how to do that'. Yoongi was tired, he couldn't figure out this mess, and neither could his friends apparently.

---

Yoongi felt like he was sort of lying. Every message he sent after that day. He didn't know if he now felt like he had to pretend, or if it was the feeling of just leading Jimin on to be more disappointed in the end. Jimin however was glowing. Yoongi could see how the guy smiled shyly down at his phone whenever they took breaks. 'Is this really the best way to do it? Will this hurt them both less than just saying it's over and not go on with it, without Jimin needing to know? '

He felt a pair of eyes burning in the back of his neck and turned around to find Jin staring at him, shaking his head like he knew what kind of conversations Yoongi was having inside his own head. Well no matter how it went he guess he still had his friends, it would be okay.' It would right?' And well he had already promised Hoseok not to run, so the only way was to keep at it. It was only for a couple of more days anyway. They had the night off in a few days, and had agreed to meet up that day. He hoped Jimin wouldn't hate him for not telling sooner . Yoongi got on his feet ready to finish their dance practice.

---

The day before they have decided to meet Jimin was so nervous he kept pacing back and forth when they got back to their dorm. Yoongi walked in, hair wet from the shower, and Jimin felt the others eyes on him as he kept moving around restlessly. Yoongi only scoffed and threw himself at his own bed, before he started playing with his phone.

Jimin didn't know what to do. He was certain he wouldn't be able to fall asleep being so excited as he was. Tomorrow was finally the day. He felt his heart speed up only thinking about what tomorrow could bring. ' Would they be able to talk comfortably? Or would there be a lot of awkward silence? Would the guy like Jimin? Would they be disappointed when they revealed themselves? Oh god would Jimin get a kiss? He could get one couldn't he?' Jimin's cheeks started blushing by the thought of maybe having a pair of soft lips pressed against his own in less than 24 hours. Jimin rolled himself into his blanket and made himself into a human burrito as he couldn't stop squealing.

---

From: Mr.Attractivex2

I'm so nervous! Are you? Or are you one of those people with nerves of steel? If I faint can you promise you'll catch me? haha! :'D Okay I promise I won't but ohh I'm so excited to finally meet you! My heart is beating out of my chest already, I don't know how this will end, hahah! I hope we have a lot of fun tonight, and that all the waiting will have been worth it! I know it will though! Oh no, now I'm rambling, sorry! I will see you in a few, like LITERARLY oh my...

To: Mr.Attractivex2

I'm glad you're so excited to see this boring person. I hope the evening won't be less than your expectations. But don't put the standard too high okay? I'm just a normal boring guy really, truly. I just don't want to disappoint you okay? And I attached a picture of the address and everything. And haha, yes, see you in a few.

---

Jimin got to the location the guy had sent him. It was at a roof of a nice apartment building.' Did the guy live here?' The elevator opened and he walked out.

' Oh my..' Jimin came to a halt in the doorframe leading out onto the roof.

The railing all around the roof was decorated with tiny small lights. It looked like the stars had all wrapped themselves around the railing. There was a blanket in the middle, with a bunch of big pillows in lots of different colors. To the side of the blanket stood a picnic basket, two wine glasses and a bottle of wine. Jimin put a hand over his mouth as he slowly walked out onto the scene. It was like something from a movie. He slowly took it all in, all the details. Jimin chuckled when he noticed the pattern on the blanket, tiny giraffes, and he swallowed. He loved giraffes.

When he has looked over the entire place he guessed he should sit down and wait. He sat down, and that's when he first realized there was a note on one of the pillows. He picked it up.

" Thank you for coming tonight, I hope the night will be memorable, but I have a surprise so please follow the steps below and I will be with you soon.

In the basket are a pair of blindfolds, please take them. Send me a message you are ready, and put them on. I promise its nothing weird!

Well I will see you real soon"

Jimin had the blindfolds in his hands. He could feel his heart starting to beat like crazy, so he took some deep calming breaths. 'It's okay Jimin, he'll like you, it will be fine, nothing to be nervous about.' His hands shook as they send a short message saying he was ready. 'It's happening'. He tried to slow down his franticly beating heart as he put on the blindfold. Sitting like that not seeing  anything actually only made his nerves a lot worse. He listened to hear if anyone approached, but nothing. It felt like he sat like that for hours. His heart ready to explode.

He was startled when music started playing. Jimin didn't remember seeing any speakers. The music started out slow, piano, but the slow deep beat entered after a few seconds. 'He's going to rap for me?!' Jimin's heart sky rocketed again, he couldn't breathe. But he held his breath and all thoughts disappear when he heard someone entering. The footsteps kept coming closer, before they stopped approximately 2 steps in front of Jimin. Jimin felt the urge to reach out his arm to see if he could touch this mysterious person, but he didn't.

As soon as the guy started rapping, Jimin's jaw fell open. Because he could've sworn he had heard this voice before. Latest this morning as he left with Hoseok. Jimin ripped off the blindfolds. He didn't know if there was a new  wave of shock riling through him. Or if it was the same that had started as soon as the guy had opened his mouth, but Jimin can't stop his surprised expression. He looked around quickly to make sure this wasn't a bad joke made by the members, before he stared back again at the guy in front of him. The guy wearing a pair of black distressed jeans, a white 3/4 sleeved t-shirt and snapback on his head. Jimin was mouth-open staring at, Min Yoongi, the same Min Yoongi he had been living with for months now.

Jimin didn't get it, but he listened. He heard the same lyrics that he had read weeks ago, in a text on the app.

" I don't know anymore. If you would like this real me or if I should stay in hiding. If I should show you all my scars, and let you decide what to do to me..."

Jimin's mind had left him, all he could do was stare at Yoongi, the guy from the app, Min ing Yoongi. 'Oh my god' 


The only bad news are that my mind isnt entirely made up about the last chapter, so I do not know when that will be out, sorry! But I am working on it! 
Thank you precious beans!