One001

The Broken Girl

One001

I don't like her. She's cold and rude and above all things, she's about as social as my second cousin. He checked in to the nuthouse for being a schizo. 

I ignore the occasional lift of her lips when her only friend, Park Jimin made a particular bad joke. It was so bad, I almost feel sorry for him. What about the joke warrants that smile anyways?

I try to ignore the fact that she doesn't let anyone except him touch her. I remember because I caught her hand when she tried to cross the road before looking. She flipped out, my eardrums still haven't recover. 

I ignore the fact that she is dependent on her best friend even though he has a girlfriend. I ignore the fact that she couldn't stand being in a room full of people without having to hold his hand to calm herself down. 

She was pathetic and I hated her for it. 

~

Yang Iri was clinging to Jimin again, he was talking to Taehyung whilst patting her head like a dog. Like an obedient dog. 

Her eyes stayed on mine as it glared daggers at me. Seems like someone still hasn't gotten over the hand holding. Even though it probably saved her own life, but hey whatever. 

I smirked at her and drank my coke. I wasn't legal yet, and I'm pretty she wasn't when she downed a shot of vodka when no one was looking. But I saw her. 

Jimin's phone rang and he excused himself from Taehyung. Naturally, Iri followed like a puppy dog. He answered his phone while his other hand was tangled with Iri's. Sometimes I feel like Jimin is so unaware on how he treats his best friend. She's obviously in love with him, an he being unavailable and all, was leading her on. 

The hyungs don't do anything about it because they don't know how to talk to Iri. Even if Namjoon felt that the relationship they had was partially toxic he couldn't say anything. Being they were inseparable and Jimin will be damned if he ever left her alone. 

When he hung up, I saw him lightly let her go of her hand and pointed to our table. He wanted her to join us, without him. That's a shock, something must have happened. 

I saw her pout a bit, ignoring the jump in my heart when she acquiesced and nodded reluctantly. He smiled genuinely and pinched her cheek slightly until she break into her smile. She must have laugh at some point but no one ever heard it. 

He said something to her and gave her a bear bug, muttering into her hair and kissing her temple. I looked away, I felt like I was intruding on something. Maybe I wouldn't be this pissed if Jimin had just broken up with his girlfriend and finally get on what me and the hyungs have been thinking about since we saw him wiped her face after she had ate a particularly messy cake all those years ago. That he, Park Jimin was utterly in love with his best friend. 

~

"Kook?" Hoseok nudged beside me, "You okay?" I softened my features and nodded, I was showing too much. No I don't like her, I could never. 

"Want some beer? Relax a bit." Yoongi offered his bottle, he was always the cool hyung and I always feel at ease at his presence. 

"No thanks, hyung." I turned back to the scene only to find Jimin gone and Iri dragging her feet back to our table. "I'm totally fine."

--- 

A/N: I know it's short but the chapters will be short for the most part. Like always, comments are appreciated and please keep it constructive. TQ~