Chapter 1: The Beginning

Always You

Dara’s POV:

I am Sandara Park, 17 years old. I am Korean but at the age of 8 my family moved at the United States, Manhattan specifically because my parents expanded our family business, the Park Hyatt Hotel chains. I have an older brother, Nathan Park who will inherit the business once my Father retires.

 

I have a charmed life, or so they say. But admittedly my life is almost perfect. I have a loving & supportive family. I am beautiful (well that’s what they always say so I guess it’s true kekeke!) & talented.

 

I am artistic. I paint, sketch, draw, sculpt. I dance. I love singing (it runs in the family I guess) & I have a soft angelic voice. I play piano & guitar. I am intelligent (straight A student). What more can I ask for right?

 

Well, as I’ve said my life is almost perfect, almost… You see at the age of 17 I am an NBSB (No Boyfriend Since Birth), it doesn’t bother me much but since I am incoming Freshmen at College now I was starting to wonder when will I meet The One.

 

True, I’ve had lot of suitors but there never was anyone that passed my standards. Well it’s not that high standards, I was just looking for someone that can make my heart beat a little faster and can give me butterflies on my stomach (like what I read in the novels, I am an avid reader by the way).

After a while, my life here in Manhattan became monotonous & I am looking for a change. That’s when I received a call from Bom (my cousin in Korea) & an idea came to my mind.

I asked my parent’s if they will let me go back to Korea to study my college there. After a long time of negotiating & pleading (they are very protective of me that’s why) they finally relented. I am going back to Korea!!!

 

 

First Day of School

Finally! Freshmen here I come!

I just arrived here at Korea the other day. All my papers & enrollment forms were fixed via my Father’s secretary here so there’s no need for me the personally enroll  myself.

My best friends, (namely Bom, CL & Minzy) does not even know that I will be attending the same University as they. Kekeke! I just wanted to surprise them that’s why I did not inform them about my plan, though my cousin Bom will surely kill me after her intial shock wears off, that I am sure.

So where I am now? Well, I am standing in front of the University gate admiring the view.

 

This will be where I will study for 4 years (taking up BS in Hotel & Restaurant Management), I hope that this school will be kind to me.

 

As I was about to enter the gate, I felt something slammed behind me causing me to fall along with my books & stuff!

DARA: ouch!

JIYONG: Well, I am in a hurry & you are blocking the way. What do you expect will happen?

Gosh! I am thinking as I am picking up my things not bothering to look up at the jerk that collided with me. He is such an @ss! Not even bothering to apologize. My temper slowly flaring up!

DARA: (sarcasam) Well, I AM SORRY if I am blocking your way but then you could have been a gentleman to apologize & help me pick up my things. Jerk!

 

Then I look up at him & was startled with what I saw. Standing infront of me was the most handsome guy I have ever seen. With deep brown orbs that makes me want to gaze at them forever & kissable lips that makes you think of kissing automatically. Well too bad, even if he is the most handsome guy on the planet, I hate his guts now because of his attitude.

 

JIYONG: Well I AM SORRY TOO but if you haven’t been standing there lost in your dream land I would have been collided with you.

He looks a little startled when he finally take a good look at my face.

 

DARA: Aisht! You really are rude. I don’t have time for this.

 

Then I walked ahead of him leaving him standing near the gate. I won’t let that jerk ruin my first day here at the new University as I am so looking forward of having a great time here.

 

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. Please bear with me as it is my first time to write. 

Italic words are what the characters are thinking.