-Cars-

Race to your heart

Note: This chapter contains the description of the cars and a little bit of their specs which I have chosen to make it into a seperate chapter. Momo's car is described in detail in the later chapters so there will only be a picture here for visualization. 


 

Mina's car was the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, one of the only twenty that was ever assembled. The framework, build, drive tube and suspension mechanisms are manufactured purely out of carbon fiber. The anterior end and the roof is distinguishable by sharp, ostensibly folds and the back fragment of the roof is adorned by two ducts and another two corresponding columns of five holes organized overhead the cylinder sets. Underneath the ten prologues, sits evidently, a V-10, which is lighted up by the underglow and extra lights installed around these ten prologues. The base of the car and the tire rims were also lighted up in a dark purple glow. With a jawdropping top speed of 352km/h (219mph), it is the fastest supercar in the crew. The supercar exhibits high performance and has an elegance of purity and impeccable power.

 

Jihyo's car was a Lamborghini Huracán. It's light frame is a hybrid of aluminium and carbon fibre and the outer skin of the car's body was made of aluminium and other composite materials. With a maximum speed of 325km/h (202 mph), this all wheel drive is one of the fastest cars in the crew. The vent on the back and all around the bottom of her car was glowing red, dimly illuminating the V-10 for all to see. 

 

Jeongyeon's car was the Chevrolet Corvette Z06. A streamlined convertible with a vent on the hood. Simple design on the outside but a ferocious supercharged V-8 engine under the hood. This was the mechanic's pride and glory even if she couldn't win a race. She tuned this personally to perfection. A top speed of 322km/h (200mph) isn't the fastest as compared to the  two supercars but it was sufficient enough to still put other cars at a disadvantage. Her car was the brightest out of the crew's. With lights around the car's base, rims and also peeping through the vent on the hood, making the car glow in bright blue.

 

Dahyun's car was the new Subaru BRZ STI. With its aerodynamic body made up of carbon fiber, exceptional LED headlights and a black carbon fiber pedestal spoiler to match the deep blue body, it was  one of the sporty looking cars along with Momo and Tzuyu. It has a low centre of gravity, sharp steering and a great balance but because it has a 0-60 of 6.4 seconds and a top speed of 224km/h (139 mph), it isn't really one of the fastest in the crew but still a better option than the common cars. 

 

Tzuyu's car is the little but mighty Nissan GT-R Nismo. Under the hood sits a twin-turbocharged 24-valve V-6 engine which allows a maximum speed of 315km/h (196 mph). Carbon fiber rear and front fascia, lightweight alloy wheels and a rear spoiler which increases downforce all contribute to a smoother and faster ride. This puts the car on the fourth place on the speed ranking. 

 

Momo's car: Ford Mustang GT 350 (2016)

0-60: 3.5 seconds

Top speed: 299 km/h (186 mph)