Interacting time !

Hidden Truth ...

Seohyun's POV

"The result is... 1/3!" Mr Ok announced. "Heard theres a new kid there, your must really like him." Mr Ok joked as he laughed his head off.

The girls were all so excited while on the other hand, the boys seemed so restless.

"Ow... Why must it be Key's class." I whispered softly to myself as I accidentally BANG the table.

"Seohyun, I thought you voted for 1/3 too. Since the class is chosen, why you seemed so unhappy?" Mr Ok said as he leaned his head forward.

At this moment, I was blushing red. "O..oh sorry. I..i..i was thinking about something. I..i..I'm fine." I stuttered.

"Oh well. The interaction time is scheduled to be this afternoon, after recess. I'll let the other class know." Mr Ok said in excitement.

Key's POV

"I finally get to meet Seohyun! What do I do later on?" I thought as I got the news from Mr Ok.

---------------------------------------------------

*RING*

The recess bell rung as we went back to class. 

"Ok. So please go to 1/4 for your interaction time now!" Ms Jung clapped her hands together as she instructed us what to do.

--------------------------------------------------

"WELCOME to 1/4!" Everyone shouted as they welcomed us, except for 1 girl that was resting her head on the table, which I comfirm is Seohyun. As I walked towards her, someone patted me on my back.

"Hello! Im Tiffany, you can call me Tiff for short!" Tiffany introduced herself to me.

"Oh hi! Im Key" I said in reply. "I just don't know why but I seemed to really don't like her..." I thought, trying to avoid her.

"Seohyun, now's interaction time. TALK ! Its the main point!" Tiffany whispered in my ear as Seohyun sat up.

She turned to the side and saw me. "Hi! Key.So how's school? Still getting lost?" She joked pretending she do not know me very well. When this sentenced reached my ear, my heart felt as if it was stabbed by a knife.

"I love this school..! It's so big ! But im not getting lost anymore!" I replied her pretending to be really excited as I pretended to burst into laughter, but my heart was as if it was about to burst into tears.

"Students, remember to exchange phone numbers too!" Mr Ok said trying to help us.

"Sure, Mr Ok. We know what to do!" Tiffany replied.

"Key, can we exchange numbers?" She told me shyly.

I said "Erm.. Okay .." Trying very hard not to express that i don't like her very much.

"Thanks! Excuse me for a moment, Im going to the washroom." She told me and Key.

After that, silence was mantained. I decided to break the silence.

"Erm...So, can we exchanged numbers?" I asked.

"O..okay.." She replied with hesitation.

*exchanging numbers*

"Can you m-" I could not finish my sentence as Tiffany came back interrupting our conversation. Nevermind, I thought. I shall just SMS her tonight.

Seohyun's POV

*ring* the school bell has rung and everybody was heading home.

"Omma! Im home!" I greeted my mother. "Wah..Its snowing now! So cold!" I whispered to myself

"Go and have a warm bath now then!" My mother heard my soft whisper and ordered me to go and bathe.

"Yes, omma! Right away!" I replied her.

As I was getting my change of cloths, I heard my SMS ringtone . Hmm.. Who will SMS me at this hour? I thought as I took out my phone.

 

From : Key

Hello. Can you please meet me at the "Seoul Park" .

Will be waiting for you there . I will wait until you come 

Love, Key.