Meeting at 'Seoul Park'

Hidden Truth ...

Seohyun's POV

As I read the sms, I looked out of the window and saw the snow flakes raining down the sky."Its already freezing inside here, If he is foolish to wait for me there, he might actually freeze to death.." I thought. "But I still don't know my answer to him, should I go?" I said in a soft tone. "I can't betray my best friend! I should say a 'no' then, I better say it earlier or it will hurt him worst!" I thought as I decided to go and meet him after a quick bath.

"Sorry mum, have something urgent! Will be back by 8." I told my mum while leaving the house.

"Alright, dear. Be careful!" My mother replied.

I took a bus to 'Seoul Park' but time seemed to pass so quickly in a 30minutes bus ride. I came down the bus as I walked in the gate of 'Seoul Park'. I saw Key sitting at a bench, looking down on the floor, he rubbing his hands together. I walked towards him. As I walked closer and closer, my heart began to beat faster and faster.

"Hi.." I greeted him.

"Hi.. thanks for coming. I asked you to come here, just because of one reason.. and Im sure you know what is it." Key said.

"Ya I know.." I said.

Then there was an arkward pause. I could not bring my 'no' out of my mouth.

"And your answer is..?" Key asked.

I then decided to tell him indirectly.

"Sorry, but I really have one reason that I can't be with you.. Im really sorry!" I said as I ran away in tears.

Key's POV

I already knew her answer would be a 'no'. Actually, I've given up on her. But, looking at this moment when she run away in tears, I just realise that I really can't do it without her. I mustered up all my courage, I really can't loose someone I really really love. 

I ran with all my might on caught up with her. I hold on to her arm and said "Seohyun, I know your reason."

"If you know it then why put me in a difficult position? That means you don't know!" She shouted at me.

"I know.. It's because of.. Tiffany. Right? You know she likes me, and you are her best friend, you don't want to betray her. Right..?" I told her with all my courage.

Seohyun looked at me, trying to hold back her tears as much as possible as she nodded.

"But I dont's like her and thats a fact. Nobody can change that. Love must be between two parties, she likes me doesn't mean I like her." Key told me. "You, are the only one I love. Seohyun, so, can you be my girlfriend?"