Joy and Sadness ..

Hidden Truth ...

Seohyun's POV

I broke the hug in case someone sees us.

"Lets go!" Key said.

"Huh? Go where?" I asked.

"Just follow and you'll know!" He said as he hold on to my hand and ran to the main street.

Soon we arrived in front of a cafe. It was very nicely decorated. And something hanging caught my attention. It reads "I LOVE YOU SEOHYUN!" Seeing this, I teared with joy.

Key's POV

Looking at the touched Seohyun, I grabbed her wrist and went into the cafe.

"Hi bro!" I greeted my brother whos the owner of the shop.

"Hi! Look after my things well okay? I'll be going!" He replied me with a bright smile on his face.

"Sure! Thanks!" I replied him. "Wait a moment Seohyun. You take a sit first." I told Seohyun as I gestured her to the sit.

I quickly went in to the kitchen to make the hot chocolate that I've been learning from my brother since 2 weeks ago. After the 2 weeks of training, I've finally mastered to make a cup of hot chocolate with the heart on it.

After making two cups of hot chocolate with the heart on both of them, I quickly grabbed the bouquet of rose I've prepared and walked out.

I placed the two cups on the table as I gave the bouquet of flower to Seohyun.

"Seohyun, I will only make a cup of hot chocolate for 1 girl, and that is you..." I told her.

I could see her almost to tears.

"Thanks.." She replied me. 

After this arkward moments, we started to drink our hot chocolate as we chat happily.

"So this is your.. cafe?" Seohyun asked me.

"Er.. No. It's my brother's. I borrowed it from him to give you a surprise! Your happy, aren't you?" I replied.

"Erm, ya of course!" She replied as if something was still bothering her.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Erm.. As you know about Tiffany.. Can we pretend we're not close in school?" She asked me.

At that point, I didn't want to. Who do not want their relationship to be not known to public? But for the sake of Seohyun, I agreed.

Tiffany's POV

I followed them where ever they go, but they didn't notice me. I was still feeling 'ok' until I saw Key giving Seohyun a bouquet of flower. I burst out into tears as I bent down covering my mouth.

"How can Seohyun do this to me?!" I thought.

Seohyun's POV

We were chatting very happily, telling each other jokes and doing many other stuffs. Time passed very fast as I checked my watch for the time.

My watch shows : 7.30 pm

Its almost time to go.. I felt reluctant to leave, but I have to, or else my mother would be very worried about me.

"Sorry got to go.." I told Key.

"Ok.. See you tomorrow.." He replied sadly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I reached home with a bright smile on my face.

"Mum! Im home!" I called out.

"Woo. You'r just on time! Its 7.59." My mother joked with me. 

"Haha!" I laughed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day soon arrived, I was scared to go to school to face Tiffany, but I have to.

When I reached school, I didn't see Tiffany. She was absent...