Tears of Joy

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

---

Morning came, you slowly open your eyes. You carefully rubbed it using the back of your hand until you felt a familiar thing on your wrist.

You decided to fully open your eyes. You saw your bracelet and it’s not broken anymore. It’s back to normal.

*Eh? Isn’t it broken? What exactly happening?* you asked yourself as you look around.

Suddenly, you saw a piece of paper next to you. You reach it to read what’s written on it.

to our princess Hyemi,

Good Morning! Did you see your bracelet? We think you already saw it at this right time right? Well, we all fix it for you. We’re hoping that you’re going to be happy now. We don’t want to see you sad so please always smile for us ^^

from your Oppas <3

*What? They all fix it for me?* you then quickly stood up and went out from your room.

The first scene you saw was all the Infinite are preparing for breakfast. As you went out from your room, Infinite already saw you.

“Good morning Hyemi-ah!” they echoed as they smiled at you.

Even they are all handsome, you can still see the tiredness on their face but they still prepare the breakfast and give you a warm smile.

Your tears starting to fall, tears of joy actually. You couldn’t hold your tears anymore so it continues to fall and fall from your eyes.

They all run to you. “Hyemi-ah, why are you crying?” Sunggyu worriedly asked. “Did you get a nightmare again?” L asked, worried also. You shook your head.

“Is there something wrong with your stomach?” Woohyun asked, worried. You shook your head again.

“Why are you crying then?” Dongwoo asked. “I-I w-was.. just happy..” you whispered between your cry.

“Happy?” Sungjong raised an eyebrow in confusion.

You nodded, “I’m just happy that I have oppas like you all. You fix my broken bracelet just to make me happy. I can see that all of you are already tired but you all still prepared the breakfast. Thank you oppas..” you whispered as your tears keeps on falling.

“Aish! Of course we are your oppas so we will do everything just to make our princess happy.” Sungyeol said as he squeeze  your shoulder.

Your tears didn’t stop on falling until L walks to you and gently wiped it for you. “We want to see you happy not crying..” he whispered as Hoya smiled at you.

You smiled at them, “Really thanks to all of you oppas. This was the best birthday gift that I’ve ever receive in my whole life..” you whispered.

“Today is your birthday?” Infinite gasped at the same time when they heard what you just said.