Only Female

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

---

“Are you guys ready?” Sunggyu asked. “We are.” Hoya replied.

“Wait. Hyemi still not here.” L said as he noticed you’te not around. “I’m here.” you suddenly appeared from behind.

All their jaws were dropped as they spun around to see a beautiful lady wearing an elegant black dress.

“Woah~” Sungyeol was the first one who react. “So gorgeous!” Woohyun commented.

“I didn’t know that our maknae was so beautiful as ever.” Sunggyu said. “Can you be mine now?” Dongwoo asked.

You giggled at his question.

“Yah hyung! She’s already mine!” L blurted. Dongwoo pouted.

L walks to you and position his arm for you to hug it. You smiled at him and hug his arm.

“You’re the most beautiful lady I’ve ever met. I’m so lucky to have you.” he whispered to your ear.

You lightly hit his chest, “No need to praise me. I’m already yours okay.” you said.

L just smiled amd stared at you. You blush because of his stares, “Could you please stop staring like that. I’m melted.” you said.

“I’m sorry but I can’t help it. I can’t take my eyes off from you.” he said.

“Yah! Could you two please stop being sweet in front of us!?” Sungyeol rolled his eyes.

“Aish! Jealous?” L teased his hyung. “Let’s just go!” Sungyeol said as he went out. All of you burst into laughter as all of you followed him.

---

“Okay. So this time, I’m going yo annouce the best popular idol of the year...” the host of the program started.

“The popular idol of the year is no other than Kwon Hyemi from Infinite!” the host announced.

*Wait? Did I heard right? I won the category?* you thought.

Suddenly, you felt someone shook you. You look up to see your oppas looking at you, “You won Hyemi-ah..” Sunggyu beamed. L gave you a smile.

With that, a smile went up to your face as you stood up and went to the stage.

The host handed you the trophy as you took it and bowed. You stood up at the center, to give your meassage.

“First of all, I want to say thank you to my 3 managers, Jungryul oppa, Geonam oppa and Hyoan oppa. Thank you because you all are the people who gave this oportunity for me to become an idol. Second is, to all my fans. If wasn’t because of you all, I don’t think I’m still here in front of you and receive this award. Kamsahamnida! Third is to all my Infinite oppas! Thabk you very much because I feel the feeling od having a family, having brothers like you all. Thanks for teaching me about my talent and for always understand me. And for Myungsoo oppa, thank you for always being there for me. You always makes me smile at all times. Lastly, for my mom. Omma, even though we just met each other these past few days, I already feel you as my mom. I felt like we didn’t separated to each other. You’re the only one that’s why I’m here in this world. I’m lucky to have a mother like you. And I want to say THANK YOU for everything. Saranghae~” you bowed and went down from the stage.

The audience started to clapped their hands to you.

“Thank you Ms. Hyemi. so this time, I will annouce the best kpop group of the year. And that is no other than., INFINITE!” the host announced.

“Omo! We won!” Dongwoo beamed.

All of you went up to stage. Sunggyu was the one who gave the meassage.

“We all want to say thank you to all our fans, Inspirits. Without you all, we’re not here in front of you. Saranghae Inspirits~” with that, you all went down.

“Let’a go and celebrate!” Woohyun squealed. All of you nodded.

---

“Let’s cheers! For winning the best kpop group of the year!” all of you raised your drinks and tosed to each other.

“You know what? I was about to cry when I heard Hyemi’s speech.” Dongwoo said. “Drama boy is coming~” Hoya said.

“Yah! That was true okay..” Dongwoo snapped. “Whatever!” Hoya rolled his eyes. Dongwoo pouted.

You laugh a little by that.

“At first, I thought I’m the one will won that category..” Woohyun said. “You wish!” Sunggyu said. Woohyun pouted at him as Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

“Aish stop that! Let’s just celebrate! We’re so lucky to have Hyemi as a part of Infinite. You’re the one and only female member of Infinite Hyemi-ah..” Sungjong said.

The others nodded in agreement.

L then lean close to you, “And you’re the only female in my heart..” he whispered. You softened and smiled at him. He lean more close to you and give you a kiss.

“Yah! Stop that!” Sungyeol snapped.

You and L broke apart and laugh at him. “Jealous much?” L smirked.

Sungyeol just rolled his eyes.

All of you laugh at him.

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note

Wiiiee~ it already ended.

THANK YOU to all my readers and subbies who support this fic.

I know this story is so short but I need to end it like this. I hope you guys like this fic.

So, I hope to see all of you on my next fic: You Are Now My Bias

01/28/12