Press Conference II

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

You breath in and out first before you slowly grabbed the microphone and placed it in front of your mouth. “Y-Yes. I’m an orphan.” you replied.

The press starting to give negative comments to you after they hear what you just said.

L got pissed and quickly grabbed the microphone. “Yes she’s an orphan but she’s a person too like us.” L said.

The press paused by that and look to the two of you.

“I don’t know where did you get that issue and I admit, that is true. Even though she is,..” L look into your eyes, “I still love her no matter what.” he gave you a sweet smiled.

You couldn’t help but to smiled back. *Thank you Myungsoo oppa. You always makes my heart softened. You makes me fall for you more and more..*

Again, the press touched with L’s words. Until one of them said, “Um.. Can you show us a sweet scene from the two of you? Like kiss?”

You were shocked on what you heard. You shook your head. You open your mouth to protest but you heard L said, “Okay, not a problem.”

You look at him in disbelief but all you can see was a smirk coming from his face. Without any word, he lean in to you and touch your lips with his.

Your eyes were wide open while L completely closed. You could feel that the press starting to take pictures of the kiss.

Suddenly, you felt a hand on your waist. It’s L. With that, your eyes starting to close and kiss him back.

---

“Woah~ When did L become so sweet huh?” Woohyun teased as you and L went back to the dorm after the Press Conference.

“Seems like L is matured now hmm?” Sunggyu added. “Yeah. I guess.” Dongwoo agreed.

“Maybe I became like this because I’m in love?” L gave you a inspiring smile. You shyly smiled back.

“Aish! Now Hyemi stole L from me. There will be no MyungYeol moments anymore..” Sungyeol pouted.

All of you burst into laughter because of the choding of the group.

Suddenly, L’s phone rang. “Excuse me..” L excused himself.

L stood up and went not so far from you so you can still hear some of their conversation. But the only thing you heard was, “Araseo omma.” with that, L end up the phone call and went back to you and the others.

“Omma?” you asked him. He nodded, “She said she want to see me and you.” he said.

“M-Me?” you asked. He nodded once again, “Yes, you. She want me to introduce my girlfriend properly to her. She want us to go to our house tomorrow.” he explained.

You just nodded in understanding. *How I wish they will accept me..*