L's omma

Infinite’s Only Female Member

 

 

---

Morning came, you get ready to go to L’s house to meet his family.

As you and L are ready, both of you left the dorm and went to L’s house.

---

“Are you okay?” L asked as both of you reach their house. You shook your head, “I’m very nervous. What if they didn’t like me?” you worriedly asked.

L smiled and hold your hand, “They will like you because I like you. You’re a type of person that everybody will likes.” he bent a little and kissed your forehead, “My family will surely accept you. Promise~” he whispered.

A smiled went up to your face. “Okay..” you said as you nodded.

With that, both of you enter the house. The first person you saw is a guy a little bit younger than L you think.

“Moonsoo-ah!” L called the guy. The guy look up, “Uh hyung!” he runs to the two of you. *He really looks like Myungsoo oppa..* you thought.

“Where’s omma?” he asked. “At the kitchen.” Moonsoo replied. He then shifted his gaze to you, “By any chance, are you Hyemi?” he asked.

You nodded.

“Woah~ You are so pretty in person.” he commented. You chuckled by him. “Yah! She’s already my girlfriend!” L reminded.

Moonsoo pouted.

“Moonsoo, Is your hyung already arrive?” a bit old lady appeared from nowhere.

“Omma!” L called. “Uh.. Myungsoo you already here.” she walks near to the to of you.

She then look at you and look at L. “Uh yeah.. Omma, this is Hyemi, my girlfriend. Hyemi-ah,this is my omma.” he introduced.

You bowed at her, “Annyeong haseyo eomonim.. Hyemi-imnida.” you said. She smiled at you, “She’s pretty and well-mannered.” she commented.

“How about me? Introduce me to her too.” Moonsoo snapped. L rolled his eyes.

Moonsoo pouted again. “Aish! If you don’t want to introduce me, I’ll intoduce myself to her then.” he said.

He look at you, “Annyeong! Kim Moonsoo-imnida. Myungsoo hyung’s younger brother. I’m more handsome than hyung right?” he said. You couldn’t help but to laugh a little.

“Don’t mind him.” L said to you. Moonsoo pouted again. L rolled his eyes at his dongsaeng and look to her omma. “Omma, what did you prepared for us?” L asked.

“Uh yeah~ I prepared your favorite of course. Let’s go and eat what I prepared for the two of you.” L’s omma said.

---

“How was my food?” L’s mother asked you as all of you started the food. You smiled at her, “Really good.” you honestly replied.

“Woah~ I’m glad that you like it.” she said. “She’s also good in cooking omma. She’s like you.” L said.

“Really?” she asked you. You shyly smiled, “I’m not that good as you.” you replied. “Aish! You’re good as my omma okay..” L protested.

You lightly hit his arm, “I said I’m not.” you whispered. L’s omma smiled with the two of you.

“Um.. I heard you’re an orphan?” she suddenly asked. You paused fir a while but suddenly nodded.

You felt nervous because of what she ask but then you saw her smiled at you, “You don’t need to be worried. If my son was happy with you, I will support him and be happy for him.” she said.

You softened by her words. A smiled went up to your face after you hear what she just said. In the middle of the dinner, you whispered to L, “Where’s your appa?”

“He already passed away years ago.” L whispered back.

“Mianhe..” you felt guilty at him. He look at you and smiled, “No need to say sorry.” he said.

*I really am sorry Myungsoo oppa..*

---

After the dinner, you excused yourself to use the restroom.

You wash your hand as you removed your bracelet from your hand. After that, you went out. L’s omma was waiting for you at the door.

You just bowed at her. She smiled and nodded. With that, she went in at the restroom as you went back to L.

But then, you felt your bracelet was ot at your wrist anymore. You then went back to the restroom again.

---

“Eh? Bracelet?” L’s omma whispered to herself. She walk close to the direction of the bracelet to take a close look.

Her eyes widen. She took the bracelet as tears starting to fall from her eyes.

Suddenly, you appeared from nowhere. “Um.. That’s my bracelet.” you said.

L’s omma spun to face you. Tears kept ob falling from her eyes. “Um.. What’s wrong eomonim?” you asked as you walks near to her.

She didn’t gave you any response but a sudden hug. Then you heard her said, “My daughter..”